- All Courses
- Best 8051 Microcontroller training in Noida
Best 8051 Microcontroller Training in Noida & Best 8051 Microcontroller Training Institute in Noida
out of 5
based on 23
APTRON Noida provides Best 8051 Microcontroller training in noida based on current industry standards that helps attendees to secure placements in their dream jobs at MNCs. APTRON Provides Best 8051 Microcontroller Training in Noida. APTRON is one of the most credible 8051 Microcontroller training institutes in Noida offering hands on practical knowledge and full job assistance with basic as well as advanced level 8051 Microcontroller training courses. At APTRON 8051 Microcontroller training in noida is conducted by subject specialist corporate professionals with 7+ years of experience in managing real-time 8051 Microcontroller projects. APTRON implements a blend of academic learning and practical sessions to give the student optimum exposure that aids in the transformation of naïve students into thorough professionals that are easily recruited within the industry.
At APTRON’s well-equipped 8051 Microcontroller training center in Noida aspirants learn the skills for Introduction to 8051 Microcontroller, 8051 Microcontroller Architecture, Graph Programming, Introduction to .dat and .dml files, Partition Components, Departition Components, Database components, Translate components, 8051 Microcontroller on real time projects along with 8051 Microcontroller placement training. 8051 Microcontroller Training in Noida has been designed as per latest industry trends and keeping in mind the advanced 8051 Microcontroller course content and syllabus based on the professional requirement of the student; helping them to get placement in Multinational companies and achieve their career goals.
APTRON is the biggest 8051 Microcontroller training center in Noida with high tech infrastructure and lab facilities and the options of opting for multiple courses at Noida Location. APTRON in Noida prepares thousands of aspirants for 8051 Microcontroller at reasonable fees that is customized keeping in mind training and course content requirement of each attendee.
8051 Microcontroller training course involves "Learning by Doing" using state-of-the-art infrastructure for performing hands-on exercises and real-world simulations. This extensive hands-on experience in 8051 Microcontroller training ensures that you absorb the knowledge and skills that you will need to apply at work after your placement in an MNC.
APTRON Noida is one of the best 8051 Microcontroller training institute in Noida with 100% placement support. APTRON has well defined course modules and training sessions for students. At APTRON 8051 Microcontroller training is conducted during day time classes, weekend classes, evening batch classes and fast track training classes.
Course Content and Syllabus for 8051 Microcontroller Training in Noida
8051 Microcontroller Course Contents
- Introduction to Embedded System
- History & need of Embedded System
- Basic components of Embedded System
- Hardware Classification of Embedded System
- Programming Language Classification of Embedded System
- Advantage & Disadvantage of Low level & High level programming language of Embedded System
Microprocessor & Microcontroller Classification
- Braod Cast
- Difference between Microprocessor & Microcontroller
- Classification based on architecture
- Classification based on Instruction Set
- Type of Microcontroller
- Memory Classification
Introduction to 8051 Microcontroller
- Introduction of ATMEL 8051 family
- Block diagram description of AT89C51
- Special feature of AT89c51
- Pin description of AT89c51
Intel 8051 Architecture
- Introduction to 8-bit microcontroller 8051
- Inbuilt features of 8051
- Block diagram explanation, pin descriptions
- Bit addressable and byte addressable registers
- About some imp SFRs like PSWA and stack operations
- Addressing modes and assembler directives
- Different addressing modes with examples and assignments and lab demonstrations with examples of addressing modes Instruction sets
- Explanations about 4 different instruction sets and with assignments
- Serial communication concepts with programming
- Interrupt programming and embedded c concepts how to use KEIL with C concepts
- Timer programming concepts in mode 1 and mode 2 with assignments
Intel 8051 μ C Pin Configuration Diagram
Registers & Memory of AT89C51
- Description of RAM
- Description of CPU Registers
- Function of SFR
Interfacing of LED
- Introduction of LED’s
- Interfacing Circuit Description of LED’s
- Programming of LED’s interfacing
Interfacing Of Seven Segment Display
- Types of 7 Segment Display
- Interfacing Circuit Description of 7 Segment Display
- Programming of 7 Segment Display Interfacing
Interfacing of LCD
- Introduction to 16 x 2 LCD
- Commands of 16 x 2 LCD
- Interfacing Circuit Description of 16 x 2 LCD
- Programming of 16 x 2 LCD
Interfacing Of Switches & Keyboard Matrix
- Introduction to Switches & Keyboard Matrix
- Interfacing Circuit of Switches & Keyboard Matrix
- Programming of Keyboard Matrix & Switches
- Controlling of LED’s by using Switches
- Key board Matrix & LCD Interfacing Program
Interfacing of Motors
- Introduction to Motors
- Types of Motors used in Embedded System
- Programming & Controlling of Motors in Embedded System
Timers & Counter Programming
- Introduction to Timer & Counter
- Difference between Timer and Counter
- Description of SFR associated with Timer & Counter
- Programming of Timer & Counter
Serial Communication Programming
- Introduction to Serial Communication
- Types of Serial Communication
- Description of SFR associated with Serial Communication
- Introduction & Interfacing of UART
- Programming of UART
Interrupt Driven Programming
- Types of Interrupts
- Programming of Software & Hardware Interrupts
Interfacing of ADC
- Introduction to ADC
- Interfacing circuit of ADC
- Working & Interfacing of Temperature Sensor (DS1621 & LM35)
Interfacing of External Memory
- Introduction to External Memory Interfacing
- Introduction to I2C Protocol
- Using I2C library to read/write External Memory
Introduction of Embedded C
- Introduction to Embedded C
- Different between C & Embedded C
- Data type of Embedded C
- Operators of Embedded C
- Statements & loops of Embedded C
Programming Embedded Systems in C
- What is an embedded System?
- Which processor should you use?
- Which programming language should you?
- Which operating system should you use?
- How do you develop embedded software?
Hello, Embedded World
- Installing the Keil software and loading the project
- Configuring the simulator
- Building the target
- Running the simulation
- Dissecting the program
- Aside: Building the hardware
Adding Structure to Your Code
- Object-oriented programming with C
- The Project Header (Main .H)
- The Port Header (Port .H)
- Example: Restructuring the ‘Hello Embedded World’ example
- Example: Restructuring the goat-counting example
- Further examples
Programming & Interfacing Using Embedded C
- Programming of Timer & Counter
- Programming of Serial Port
- Programming of Interrupt
- LCD Interfacing
- Motor Interfacing
- Key board Matrix Interfacing
- DC motor interfacing using UL2803 with controllers
- Stepper motor interfacing using UL2003 with controllers
- Servo motor interfacing with controllers
- Introduction to sensors
- IR sensors module
- Ultrasonic sensors
- Photoelectric sensors
- Sensor Categories
- Binary Sensor
- Analog versus Digital Sensors
- Shaft Encoder
- A/D Converter
- Position Sensitive Device
- Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Inclinometer
- Digital Camera
- DC Motors
- Pulse Width Modulation
- Stepper Motors
- Cooperative Multitasking
- Interrupts and Timer-Activated Tasks
- Communication Model
- Fault-Tolerant Self-Configuration
- User Interface and Remote Control
- Sample Application Program
Case Study: Intruder Alarm System
- The software architecture
- Key software components used in this example
- Running the program
- The software
Top 20 Reasons to Choose APTRON for 8051 Microcontroller Training in Noida
- 8051 Microcontroller training in Noida is designed according to current IT market.
- Offer the best 8051 Microcontroller training and placement in Noida with well defined training modules and course sessions.
- Facilitate regular, weekend and customized 8051 Microcontroller training in Noida..
- One of the biggest team of Certified Expert Trainers with 5 to 15 years of Real Industry Experience.
- Mentors of 8051 Microcontroller training in Noida helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
- Smart Labs with Real Latest Equipments.
- 24x7 Lab Facilities. Students are free to access the labs for unlimited number of hours as per their own preferred timings.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, Digital Pads.
- Silent and Discussion Zone areas in Labs to enhance Self Study and Group Discussions.
- Free of Cost Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills.
- Free of Cost Seminars for Personality Development & Personal Presentation.
- Varity of Study Material: Books, PDF’s, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
- Hostel Facilities available at Rs 5,500/month for 8051 Microcontroller Training in Noida students.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
- Globally Recognized Course Completion Certificate.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical's(Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
APTRON Trainer's Profile for 8051 Microcontroller Training in Noida
APTRON'S 8051 Microcontroller Trainers are:
- Are truly expert and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Have received awards and recognition from our partners and various recognized IT Organizations.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as HCL Technologies, Birlasoft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies etc.
- Are certified Professionals with 7+ years of experience.
- Are Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
Placement Assistance after 8051 Microcontroller Training in Noida
APTRON'S Placement Assistance
- APTRON is the leader in offering placement to the students, as it has a dedicated placement wing which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- APTRON helps the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
- APTRON conducts Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face challenging interview situation with ease.
- APTRON has prepared its students to get placed in top IT FIRMS like HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture and many more.
APTRON Course duration for 8051 Microcontroller Training in Noida
- Fast Track Training Program (6+ hours daily)
- Regular Classes (Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Weekend Training Classes (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)