- All Courses
- Best Agile Training in Noida
Best Agile Training in Noida & Best Agile Training Institute in Noida
out of 5
based on 875
Join Best Agile Training in Noida, Agile Course in Noida, Agile Institute in Noida
APTRON Noida provides best agile training in noida based on current industry standards that helps attendees to secure placements in their dream jobs at MNCs. APTRON provides best agile training in noida. APTRON is one of the most credible agile training institutes in noida offering hands on practical knowledge and full job assistance with basic as well as advanced level Agile training courses. At APTRON agile training in noida is conducted by subject specialist corporate professionals with 7+ years of experience in managing real-time Agile projects. APTRON implements a blend of academic learning and practical sessions to give the student optimum exposure that aids in the transformation of naive students into thorough professionals that are easily recruited within the industry.
At APTRON’s well-equipped agile training center in noida aspirants learn the skills for Agile Information radiator, Agile estimation, Planning, Monitoring and Adopting, Agile, Agile analysis and design, Soft skills negotiation, Value-based prioritization, Agile Value stream analysis Agile on real time projects along with Agile placement training. Agile Training in Noida has been designed as per latest industry trends and keeping in mind the advanced Agile course content and syllabus based on the professional requirement of the student; helping them to get placement in Multinational companies and achieve their career goals.
APTRON is the biggest agile training center in noida with high tech infrastructure and lab facilities and the options of opting for multiple courses at Noida Location. APTRON in Noida prepares thousands of aspirants for Agile at reasonable fees that is customized keeping in mind training and course content requirement of each attendee.
Agile training course involves "Learning by Doing" using state-of-the-art infrastructure for performing hands-on exercises and real-world simulations. This extensive hands-on experience in Agile training ensures that you absorb the knowledge and skills that you will need to apply at work after your placement in an MNC.
APTRON Noida is one of the best agile training institute in noida with 100% placement support. APTRON has well defined course modules and training sessions for students. At APTRON Agile training is conducted during day time classes, weekend classes, evening batch classes and fast track training classes.
Agile Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day
This is an approximate course fee and duration for Agile. Please contact our team for current Agile course fee and duration.
Schedule does not suit you, call us now! or Want to take one-on-one training, call us now!
Course Content and Syllabus for Agile Training in Noida
Agile project communications
- Agile Information radiator
- Agile Team space
- Agile tooling
- Osmotic communications for collocated teams
- Osmotic communications for distributed teams
- Agile Daily stand-ups
Planning, Monitoring and Adopting
- Agile Retrospectives
- Agile task and Kanban boards,
- Agile Timeboxing
- Agile Iteration and release planning
- Agile WIP limits
- Agile Burn down/up charts
- Agile cumulative flow diagrams
- Agile process tailoring
- Agile relative sizing/story points
- Agile wide band Delphi
- Agile planning poker
- Agile affinity estimating
- Agile ideal time
- Agile process tailoring
Agile analysis and design
- Agile product roadmap
- Agile user stories and backlog
- Agile story maps
- Agile progressive elaboration
- Agile wireframes
- Agile chartering,
- Agile personas
- Agile modeling
- Agile frequent verification and validation
- Agenda for the session
- Agile test first development
- Agile acceptance test-driven development
- Agile definition of done
- Agile continuous integration
Soft skills negotiation
- Agile emotional intelligence
- Agile collaboration
- Agile adaptive leadership
- Agile negotiation
- Agile conflict resolution
- Agile servant leadership
- Agile return on investment (ROI)
- Agile net present value (NPV)
- Agile internal rate of return (IRR)
- Agile compliance
- Agile customer-valued prioritization
- Agile minimally marketable feature (MMF)
- Agile relative prioritization or ranking
- Agile risk-adjusted backlog
- Agile risk burn down graphs
- Agile risk-based spike
- Agile velocity
- Agile cycle time
- Agile earned value management (EVM) for agile projects
- Agile escaped defects
Agile Value stream analysis
- Agile value stream mapping
- Agile Flow charts
- Agile Spaghetti Diagrams
Agile Knowledge and Skills
- Active listening
- Agile Manifesto values and principles
- Assessing and incorporating community and stakeholder values
- Agile Brainstorming techniques
- Building empowered teams
- Coaching and mentoring within teams
- Agile Communications management
- Feedback techniques for product (e.g., prototyping, simulation, demonstrations, evaluations)
- Incremental delivery
- Agile Knowledge sharing
- Agile Leadership tools and techniques
- Agile Problem-solving strategies, tools, and techniques
- Project and quality standards for Agile projects
- Stakeholder management
- Agile Team motivation
- Time, budget, and cost estimation
- Value-based decomposition and prioritization
- Agile frameworks and terminology
- Building high-performance teams
- Agile Business case development
- Collocation (geographic proximity)/distributed teams
- Agile Continuous improvement processes
- Elements of a project charter for an Agile project
- Agile Facilitation methods
- Agile Participatory decision models (e.g., input-based, shared collaboration, command)
- PMI's Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct Process analysis techniques Self assessment
- Value-based analysis Mini - Exam (Self evaluated, Instructor analysis follows
- Agile contracting methods
- Agile project accounting principles
- Applying new Agile practices
- Compliance (organization)
- Control limits for Agile projects
- Agile Failure modes and alternatives
- Globalization, culture, and team diversity
- Agile Innovation games
- Principles of systems thinking (e.g., complex adaptive, chaos)
- Regulatory compliance Variance and trend analysis
- Variations in Agile methods and approaches
- Agile Vendor management
- Mini - Exam (Self evaluated, Instructor analysis follows
Domains in Agile project management:
- Value-Driven Delivery
- Agile Stakeholder Engagement
- Boosting Team Performance Practices
- Adaptive Planning
- Problem Detection and Resolution
- Continuous Improvement (Product, Process, People)
Top 20 Reasons to Choose APTRON for Agile Training in Noida
- Agile training in noida is designed according to current IT market.
- Offer the best Agile training and placement in noida with well defined training modules and course sessions.
- Facilitate regular, weekend and customized Agile training in noida..
- One of the biggest team of certified expert trainers with 5 to 15 years of real industry experience.
- Mentors of Agile training in noida helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
- Smart labs with real latest equipments.
- 24x7 lab facilities. Students are free to access the labs for unlimited number of hours as per their own preferred timings.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, digital pads.
- Silent and discussion zone areas in labs to enhance self study and group discussions.
- Free of cost personality development sessions including spoken english, group discussions, mock interviews, presentation skills.
- Free of cost seminars for personality development & personal presentation.
- Varity of Study Material: Books, PDF's, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
- Hostel facilities available at Rs.4,500/- per month for Agile training in noida.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
- Globally recognized course completion certificate.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical's (Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
APTRON Trainer's Profile for Agile Training in Noida
APTRON'S Agile Trainers are:
- Are truly expert and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Have received awards and recognition from our partners and various recognized IT Organizations.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as HCL Technologies, Birlasoft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies etc.
- Are certified Professionals with 7+ years of experience.
- Are Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
Placement Assistance after Agile Training in Noida
APTRON'S Placement Assistance
- APTRON is the leader in offering placement to the students, as it has a dedicated placement wing which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- APTRON helps the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
- APTRON conducts Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face challenging interview situation with ease.
- APTRON has prepared its students to get placed in top IT FIRMS like HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture and many more.