- All Courses
- Best Appium Training in Noida
Best Appium Training in Noida & Best Appium Training Institute in Noida
out of 5
based on 875
Join Best Appium Training in Noida, Appium Course in Noida, Appium Institute in Noida
APTRON Noida provides best appium training in noida based on current industry standards that helps attendees to secure placements in their dream jobs at MNCs. APTRON provides best appium training in noida. APTRON is one of the most credible appium training institutes in noida offering hands on practical knowledge and full job assistance with basic as well as advanced level Appium training courses. At APTRON Appium training in noida is conducted by subject specialist corporate professionals with 7+ years of experience in managing real-time Appium projects. APTRON implements a blend of academic learning and practical sessions to give the student optimum exposure that aids in the transformation of naive students into thorough professionals that are easily recruited within the industry.
At APTRON’s well-equipped appium training center in noida aspirants learn the skills for Introduction to Appium, Introduction to Appium, Introduction to Mobile Automation, What is Appium?, Hybrid Apps, Native Apps and WebApps, Difference between Appium and Selendroid, Download and Configure Appium/Maven Dependency, aunching Hybrid/Native Apps with Appium, Appium on real time projects along with Appium placement training. Appium Training in Noida has been designed as per latest industry trends and keeping in mind the advanced Appium course content and syllabus based on the professional requirement of the student; helping them to get placement in Multinational companies and achieve their career goals.
APTRON is the biggest Appium training center in Noida with high tech infrastructure and lab facilities and the options of opting for multiple courses at Noida Location. APTRON in Noida prepares thousands of aspirants for Appium at reasonable fees that is customized keeping in mind training and course content requirement of each attendee.
Appium training course involves "Learning by Doing" using state-of-the-art infrastructure for performing hands-on exercises and real-world simulations. This extensive hands-on experience in Appium training ensures that you absorb the knowledge and skills that you will need to apply at work after your placement in an MNC.
APTRON Noida is one of the best appium training institute in noida with 100% placement support. APTRON has well defined course modules and training sessions for students. At APTRON Appium training is conducted during day time classes, weekend classes, evening batch classes and fast track training classes.
Appium Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day
This is an approximate course fee and duration for Appium. Please contact our team for current Appium course fee and duration.
Schedule does not suit you, call us now! or Want to take one-on-one training, call us now!
Course Content and Syllabus for Appium Training in Noida
Appium Course Contents
- Introduction to Mobile Automation
- Various tools for mobile application?
- What is Appium?
- What all can be tested with Appium?
- WebDriver Wire protocol
- Hybrid Apps, Native Apps and WebApps
- Concept of UIAutomator
- When to use Selendroid and when to use Appium
- Drawbacks and Limitatiions
- What is seledroid
- Difference between Appium and Selendroid
- How things came into being
- What should I learn?
Download and Configure Appium/Maven Dependency
- Configuring Appium on real device
- Why work on real device?
- Download and Configure Android on local machine
- Understanding difference between Api level and Android version
- API levels and Android versions supported by Appium supported by android
- Getting correct API level for Android
- Getting correct Android version in Phone – Provider dependant
- Enabling developer mode
- Debug level settings in Phone
- Connecting phone and making sure its being detected in DDMS(Pdanet software)
- Install Node JS
- Install Microsoft Dot Net framework
- Download Appium
- Configuring Various versioning/API level requirements for Appium
- Starting Appium Server from Console
- Starting Appium Server from command prompt
- Various command line arguments for Appium
- Running your first Appium Program
- Configuring Appium on Simulator
- Installing Simulator
- Running first Script on Simulator
- Maven dependencies
- Various Maven/POM dependencies for Appium
- Downloading/Configuring Appium, Selenium from Maven/POM dependencies
Launching Hybrid/Native Apps with Appium
- Desired Capabilities for Appium and Android
- Concept of Apk file, AppActivityName and AppPackage
- How to get Apk file, AppActivityName and AppPackage for any application
- Is Apk file necessary to test App – Not in all cases
- Javadocs for Appium
- AppiumDriver and RemoteWebDriver classes
- Launching System Hybrid Apps
- Appium reinstalls App
- Preventing Appium from deleting and reinstalling App
- Launching other user installed Hybrid Apps
- Checking Whatsapp is installed on Phone
- Launching native Apps like calculator, Contacts, Settings
- Always quit Appium – Mandatory
- Concept of UI Automator
- Understanding Android Layouts
- Tagname not supported
- android.widgit.* – everything starts from here
- Find Element and FindElementByAndroidUIAutomator
- Using UISelector Class in UIAutomator API
- Finding by Classname
- Detecting presence of Elements
- Building Xpaths
- Challenges faced in finding Elements and Workarounds
- Using Android UI Automator’sUISelector() and its functions
- Hiding Keyboard
- Waiting – Implicit and explicit waits
- Using UI Automator in Compressed layout
- Finding multiple Elements
- Finding Elements inside Elements
- ComplexFind and MobileElement
- Finding Elements with Multiple criterias using ComplexFind
- Selector Key codes
- Finding elements by text using AndroidUIAutomator commands
- Using Assertions
- Handling Date Elements/Objects
- Selecting element in Spinner
- Finding selected Elements
- Getting Value from TextView
- Finding selected Elements
- Clear value of a TextView
- Getting and storing the Android App XML view
- When to use android xml view
- Launching XML View from WebDriver
- Finding Elements in XML view
- Finding Scroll List elements in XML View
- you can do anything with XML View
- Limitations of XML view
- Touch Actions
- Touch Events
- Android key events like home, backspace, delete etc
- Wait Actions
- Dragging and dropping elements
- Multitouch Actions
- Simulating multiple gestures
- Longpress and delete elements
- Handling Toggle buttons
- Pinching, tapping, holding
Exercises – 1
- Dial a number and make a call with script
- Find a contact and call contact
- Take pic from camera
- Handling Navigations drawer
- Managing date calendars
- Building a simple test and parameterizing.
- Running test with ant and maven to generate reports
- Customizing reports
- Uploading/downloading files
- Execute function in Appium
Exercises – 2
- Building test cases on Whatsapp
- Testing chat feature of Whatsapp
- Change Whatsapp profile pic
- Deleting chat on Whatsapp
- Find a friend on Whatsapp
- Testing in different layouts-Switching layouts between portrait and landscape
Web Application Testing
- Launching browser with Appium
- Making sure you have the correct desired capabilities
- When launch fails
- Firing various commands on browser
- Will UIAutomator work here?
- How do I identify objects in mobile browser?
- Will AppiumDriver commands work on browser?
- WFinding and setting user agent
Top 20 Reasons to Choose APTRON for Appium Training in Noida
- Appium training in noida is designed according to current IT market.
- Offer the best Appium training and placement in noida with well defined training modules and course sessions.
- Facilitate regular, weekend and customized Appium training in noida..
- One of the biggest team of certified expert trainers with 5 to 15 years of real industry experience.
- Mentors of Appium training in noida helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
- Smart labs with real latest equipments.
- 24x7 lab facilities. Students are free to access the labs for unlimited number of hours as per their own preferred timings.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, digital pads.
- Silent and discussion zone areas in labs to enhance self study and group discussions.
- Free of cost personality development sessions including spoken english, group discussions, mock interviews, presentation skills.
- Free of cost seminars for personality development & personal presentation.
- Varity of Study Material: Books, PDF's, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
- Hostel facilities available at Rs.4,500/- per month for Appium training in noida.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
- Globally recognized course completion certificate.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical's (Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
APTRON Trainer's Profile for Appium Training in Noida
APTRON'S Appium Trainers are:
- Are truly expert and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Have received awards and recognition from our partners and various recognized IT Organizations.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as HCL Technologies, Birlasoft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies etc.
- Are certified Professionals with 7+ years of experience.
- Are Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
Placement Assistance after Appium Training in Noida
APTRON'S Placement Assistance
- APTRON is the leader in offering placement to the students, as it has a dedicated placement wing which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- APTRON helps the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
- APTRON conducts Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face challenging interview situation with ease.
- APTRON has prepared its students to get placed in top IT FIRMS like HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture and many more.