- All Courses
- Best Devops Training in Noida
Best Devops Training in Noida & Best Devops Training Institute in Noida
out of 5
based on 23
Join Best Devops Training in Noida, Devops Course in Noida, Devops Institute in Noida
APTRON Noida provides best devops training in noida based on current industry standards that helps attendees to secure placements in their dream jobs at MNCs. APTRON Provides Best Devops Training in Noida. APTRON is one of the most credible Devops training institutes in Noida offering hands on practical knowledge and full job assistance with basic as well as advanced level Devops training courses. At APTRON Devops training in noida is conducted by subject specialist corporate professionals with 7+ years of experience in managing real-time Devops projects. APTRON implements a blend of academic learning and practical sessions to give the student optimum exposure that aids in the transformation of naïve students into thorough professionals that are easily recruited within the industry.
At APTRON’s well-equipped devops training center in noida aspirants learn the skills for Introduction to Unix/Linux Essentials, Bash: Core Concepts, Passing Variables to Scripts, Ansible, Task Section, GIT, GitHub/BitBucket, Docker, Jenkins, AWS, Devops on real time projects along with Devops placement training. Devops Training in Noida has been designed as per latest industry trends and keeping in mind the advanced Devops course content and syllabus based on the professional requirement of the student; helping them to get placement in Multinational companies and achieve their career goals.
APTRON is the biggest Devops training center in Noida with high tech infrastructure and lab facilities and the options of opting for multiple courses at Noida Location. APTRON in Noida prepares thousands of aspirants for Devops at reasonable fees that is customized keeping in mind training and course content requirement of each attendee.
Devops training course involves "Learning by Doing" using state-of-the-art infrastructure for performing hands-on exercises and real-world simulations. This extensive hands-on experience in Devops training ensures that you absorb the knowledge and skills that you will need to apply at work after your placement in an MNC.
APTRON Noida is one of the best devops training institute in noida with 100% placement support. APTRON has well defined course modules and training sessions for students. At APTRON Devops training is conducted during day time classes, weekend classes, evening batch classes and fast track training classes.
Devops Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day
This is an approximate course fee and duration for Devops. Please contact our team for current Devops course fee and duration.
Schedule does not suit you, call us now! or Want to take one-on-one training, call us now!
Course Content Covered in Devops Training Course
Devops Course Contents
- Unix/Linux Essentials
- User and group management
- Handling files
- Handling errors
- Log management
- Package management
- Linux performance troubleshooting
- Core Concepts
- Bash Files - .bash_profile
- Bash Files - .bashrc
- Bash Files - .bash_history
- Bash Files - .bash_logout
- What Makes a File a Shell Script?
- Displaying Environment Variables in a Script
- Using Variables on the Command Line
- Setting and Using Variables in Scripts
- Comment Types and Structure
- Command Substitution
- Exit Status
- Arithmetic Operations
- Global and Local Environment Variables
- Special Characters - Quotes and Escapes
- Using /dev/null
- The Read Statement
- Shell Expansion
- Types of Variables (Implicit vs. Explicit Definition)
- Conditional Statements
- Passing Variables to Scripts at the Command Line The If Statement
- For Loop
- Case Statement
- While Loop
- Execution Operators (&& and ||)
- Input and Output
- Reading Files
- File Descriptors and Handles
- IFS and Delimiting
- Traps and Signals
- Debugging Your Script
- Error Handling
- Simple Functions
- Structure of Functions in a Script
- Variable Scope in Functions
- Functions with Parameters
- Nested Functions
- Function Return and Exit
- Samples/Use Cases
- Introduction to Ansible
- Setup and Configuration
- Test Environment Setup
- Download and Installation
- Ansible Configuration File
- Ansible Python Dependencies
- The HOSTS File
- Overriding the Default HOSTS File
- Overriding the Default System Ansible.Cfg File
- Overriding the Default Roles Path
- Ansible Command Line
- System Facts
- System Facts: Common Values for Playbooks
- Our First Playbook
- Variables: Inclusion Types
- Target Section
- Variable Section
- Task Section
- Handler Section
- Outlining Your Playbook
- Create a Playbook from Our Outline
- Optimizing Your Playbook
- Taking Our Playbook for a Dry Run
- Asychronous Polling
- Simple Variable Substitution
- Local Actions
- Prompt - Interactive Playbook
- Basic Include Statements
- Basic Error Handling
- Includes - Breaking Your Playbook Into Discrete Plays
- Starting At Task or Stepping Through All Tasks
- Passing Variables Into Playbooks at the Command Line
- Using Jinja2 Templates
- Roles - The Directory Structure
- Role Based Tasks
- Task Order - Pre and Post Tasks
- Roles - Conditional Execution
- Roles - Variable Substitution
- Roles - Handlers
- Roles - Using Notification
- Roles - Configuring Alternate Roles Paths
- Roles - Conditional Include Statements
- Roles - Waiting For Events
- Roles - Executing a Task Until
- Roles - Using Tags
- Roles - Breaking a Playbook Into a Role
- Roles - Passing Variables from Command Line
- Roles - Using Jinja2 Templates
- Roles - DelegateTo
- Roles - LocalAction
- Use Cases
- GIT, GitHub/BitBucket:
- Introduction about Git
- Install and Configure Git
- Introduction to GitHub/BitBucket, Repository administration
- Branching/Tagging strategy
- Merging, handling conflicts
- Troubleshooting issues
- Git Commands
- Git GUI, Git Bash
- Working with Tortoise Git
- Working with Eclipse IDE
- Working with projects
- Best Practices
- Introduction to Maven
- Installing Maven, Running Maven
- Eclipse IDE Integration
- Understanding Archetypes and pom.xml
- Maven Build Lifecycle
- Maven Repositories
- Maven configuration files
- Maven Profiles
- Maven Plugins and Goals
- Packaging Types
- Maven Dependencies, Dependency Scope, Finding Dependencies
- Creating Java, Web, Java EE projects using Maven
- Build and Deployment Automation
- Introduction to Multi-Module Builds
- Learning the Basics of Docker
- Introduction to Docker
- Containers Vs. Virtual Machines Docker Architecture
- The Docker Hub
- Docker Installation
- Creating Our First Image
- Working With Multiple Images
- Packaging A Customized Container
- Running Container Commands With Docker
- The Dockerfile, Builds and Network Configuration
- Dockerfile Directives
- Container Volume Management
- Docker Network: List and Inspect
- Docker Network: Create and Remove
- Docker Network: Assign to Containers
- Docker Commands and Structures
- Inspect Container Processes
- Previous Container Management
- Controlling Port Exposure on Containers
- Naming Our Containers
- Docker Events
- Managing and Removing Base Images
- Saving and Loading Docker Images
- Image History
- Taking Control of Our Tags
- Pushing to Docker Hub
- Integration and Use Cases
- Introduction to Jenkins
- CI/CD Concepts
- Installing and Configuring Jenkins
- The Dashboard
- User Management and Security
- Adding a Jenkins Slave
- Setting Up Github
- Plugin Manager
- Freestyle Project Configuration
- Source Code Management and the Git Plugin
- Git Hooks and Other Build Triggers
- Workspace Environment Variables
- Parameterized Projects Upstream/Downstream Projects and the Parameterized Trigger Plugin
- The Jenkinsfile
- Configuring and Running a Pipeline
- Artifacts and Fingerprints
- Testing With Jenkins
- Unit Testing with JUnit and Ant
- Deploying to Apache
- Functional Testing
- Pipeline Enhancements
- Multibranch Pipelines and Code Promotion
- Shared Pipeline Libraries
- Advanced Jenkins Administration
- The Jenkins CLI
- The Jenkins REST API
- Setting Up a Jenkins Master with Docker
- Identity & Access Management (IAM)
- IAM Initial Setup and Configuration
- IAM Users and Policies
- IAM Groups and Policies
- IAM Roles
- Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- VPC Basics
- Internet Gateways (IGW)
- Route Tables (RTs)
- Network Access Control List (NACLs)
- Availability Zones (VPC Specific)
- Simple Storage Service (S3)
- S3 Basics
- Buckets & Objects
- Storage Classes
- Object Lifecycles
- Object Versioning
- S3 Essentials
- Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
- EC2 Basics
- Amazon Machine Images (AMIs)
- Instance Types
- Elastic Block Store (EBS)
- Security Groups
- IP Addressing
- Launching and Using an EC2 Instance
- RDS and DynamoDB Basics
- Provisioning an RDS MySQL Database
- Simple Notification Service (SNS)
- Elastic Load Balancer (ELB)
- Auto Scaling
- Route 53
Top 20 Reasons to Choose APTRON for Devops Training in Noida
- Devops training in noida is designed according to current IT market.
- Offer the best Devops training and placement in noida with well defined training modules and course sessions.
- Facilitate regular, weekend and customized Devops training in noida..
- One of the biggest team of certified expert trainers with 5 to 15 years of real industry experience.
- Mentors of Devops training in noida helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
- Smart labs with real latest equipments.
- 24x7 lab facilities. Students are free to access the labs for unlimited number of hours as per their own preferred timings.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, digital pads.
- Silent and discussion zone areas in labs to enhance self study and group discussions.
- Free of cost personality development sessions including spoken english, group discussions, mock interviews, presentation skills.
- Free of cost seminars for personality development & personal presentation.
- Varity of Study Material: Books, PDF's, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
- Hostel facilities available at Rs.4,500/- per month for Devops training in noida.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
- Globally recognized course completion certificate.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical's (Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
APTRON Trainer's Profile for Devops Training in Noida
APTRON'S Devops Trainers are:
- Are truly expert and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Have received awards and recognition from our partners and various recognized IT Organizations.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as HCL Technologies, Birlasoft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies etc.
- Are certified Professionals with 7+ years of experience.
- Are Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
Placement Assistance after Devops Training in Noida
APTRON'S Placement Assistance
- APTRON is the leader in offering placement to the students, as it has a dedicated placement wing which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- APTRON helps the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
- APTRON conducts Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face challenging interview situation with ease.
- APTRON has prepared its students to get placed in top IT FIRMS like HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture and many more.