- All Courses
- Best Embedded System 8051 Training in Noida
Best Embedded System 8051 Training in Noida & Best Embedded System 8051 Training Institute in Noida
out of 5
based on 23
Join Best Embedded System 8051 Training in Noida, Embedded System 8051 Course in Noida, Embedded System 8051 Institute in Noida
APTRON Noida provides Best Embedded System 8051 Training in Noida based on current industry standards that helps attendees to secure placements in their dream jobs at MNCs. APTRON Provides Best Embedded System 8051 Training in Noida. APTRON is one of the most credible Embedded System 8051 training institutes in Noida offering hands on practical knowledge and full job assistance with basic as well as advanced level Embedded System 8051 training courses. At APTRON Embedded System 8051 training in noida is conducted by subject specialist corporate professionals with 7+ years of experience in managing real-time Embedded System 8051 projects. APTRON implements a blend of academic learning and practical sessions to give the student optimum exposure that aids in the transformation of naïve students into thorough professionals that are easily recruited within the industry.
At APTRON’s well-equipped Embedded System 8051 training center in Noida aspirants learn the skills for Introduction to Embedded System (8051), Embedded System 8051 Architecture, Basic components of Embedded System, Difference between Microprocessor and Microcontroller, Introduction of ATMEL 8051 family, Special feature of AT89c51, Embedded System 8051 on real time projects along with Embedded System 8051 placement training. Embedded System 8051 Training in Noida has been designed as per latest industry trends and keeping in mind the advanced Embedded System 8051 course content and syllabus based on the professional requirement of the student; helping them to get placement in Multinational companies and achieve their career goals.
APTRON is the biggest Embedded System 8051 training center in Noida with high tech infrastructure and lab facilities and the options of opting for multiple courses at Noida Location. APTRON in Noida prepares thousands of aspirants for Embedded System 8051 at reasonable fees that is customized keeping in mind training and course content requirement of each attendee.
Embedded System 8051 training course involves "Learning by Doing" using state-of-the-art infrastructure for performing hands-on exercises and real-world simulations. This extensive hands-on experience in Embedded System 8051 training ensures that you absorb the knowledge and skills that you will need to apply at work after your placement in an MNC.
APTRON Noida is one of the best Embedded System 8051 training institute in Noida with 100% placement support. APTRON has well defined course modules and training sessions for students. At APTRON Embedded System 8051 training is conducted during day time classes, weekend classes, evening batch classes and fast track training classes.
Embedded System 8051 Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day
This is an approximate course fee and duration for Embedded System 8051. Please contact our team for current Embedded System 8051 course fee and duration.
Schedule does not suit you, call us now! or Want to take one-on-one training, call us now!
Course Content and Syllabus for Embedded System 8051 Training in Noida
Embedded System 8051 Course Contents
- INTRODUCTION TO EMBEDDED SYSTEM
- History & need of Embedded System
- Basic components of Embedded System
- Hardware Classification of Embedded System
- Programming Language Classification of Embedded System
- Advantage & Disadvantage of Low level & High level programming language of Embedded System
MICROPROCESSOR & MICROCONTROLLER CLASSIFICATION
- Difference between Microprocessor & Microcontroller
- Classification based on architecture
- Classification based on Instruction Set
- Type of Microcontroller
- Memory Classification
INTRODUCTION TO 8051 MICROCONTROLLER
- Introduction of ATMEL 8051 family
- Block diagram description of AT89C51
- Special feature of AT89c51
- Pin description of AT89c51
REGISTERS & MEMORY OF AT89C51
- Description of RAM
- Description of CPU Registers
- Function of SFR
ASSEMBLY LANGUAGE PROGRAMMING OF AT89C51
- Addressing Modes of AT89c51
- Directives of Assembly Language
- Data Transfer Instruction
- Jump Instruction
- Arithmetic Instruction
- Logical Instruction
- Branching Instruction
- INTERFACING OF LED
Introduction of LED’s
- Interfacing Circuit Description of LED’s
- Programming of LED’s Interfacing
- INTERFACING OF SEVEN SEGMENT DISPLAY
Introduction to 7 Segment Display
- Types of 7 Segment Display
- Interfacing Circuit Description of 7 Segment Display
- Programming of 7 Segment Display Interfacing
INTERFACING OF LCD
- Introduction to 16 x 2 LCD
- Commands of 16 x 2 LCD
- Interfacing Circuit Description of 16 x 2 LCD
- Programming of 16 x 2 LCD
INTERFACING OF SWITCHES & KEYBOARD MATRIX
- Introduction to Switches & Keyboard Matrix
- Interfacing Circuit of Switches & Keyboard Matrix
- Programming of Keyboard Matrix & Switches
- Controlling of LED’s by using Switches
- Key board Matrix & LCD Interfacing Program
INTERFACING OF MOTORS
- Introduction to Motors
- Types of Motors used in Embedded System
- Programming & Controlling of Motors in Embedded System
TIMERS & COUNTER PROGRAMMING
- Introduction to Timer & Counter
- Difference between Timer and Counter
- Description of SFR associated with Timer & Counter
- Programming of Timer & Counter
SERIAL COMMUNICATION PROGRAMMING
- Introduction to Serial Communication
- Types of Serial Communication
- Description of SFR associated with Serial Communication
- Introduction & Interfacing of UART
- Programming of UART
INTERRUPT DRIVEN PROGRAMMING
- Introduction to Interrupts
- Types of Interrupts
- Programming of Software & Hardware Interrupts
INTERFACING OF ADC
- Introduction to ADC
- Interfacing circuit of ADC
- Working & Interfacing of Temperature Sensor (DS1621 & LM35)
INTERFACING OF EXTERNAL MEMORY
- Introduction to External Memory Interfacing
- Introduction to I2C Protocol
- Using I2C library to read/write External Memory
INTRODUCTION OF EMBEDDED C
- Introduction to Embedded C
- Different between C & Embedded C
- Data type of Embedded C
- Operators of Embedded C
- Statements & loops of Embedded C
INTERWORKING OF ASSEMBLY & EMBEDDED C
- Inline Function
- Inline Assembly Routines
PROGRAMMING & INTERFACING USING EMBEDDED C
- Programming of Timer & Counter
- Programming of Serial Port
- Programming of Interrupt
- LCD Interfacing
- Motor Interfacing
- Key board Matrix Interfacing
INTRODUCTION TO VHDL
- Need, Scope, Use and history of VHDL
- Application of VHDL in market and industries
- Special features of this language
- Design Process and Steps
- Design Simulation and Design Synthesis
- Design Methodology
- VHDL Modeling Styles
- Discussion on VHDL and other languages
- Data Types in VHDL
- Objects in VHDL
- Operators in VHDL
CONDITIONAL STATEMENTS AND LOOPS IN VHDL
- With select statements
- When else statements
- If statement
- Case statement
- Loops in VHDL
STRUCTURAL STYLE & SUBPROGRAMS
- Benefits of Structural Style
- Structural Style of Modeling
Top 20 Reasons to Choose APTRON for Embedded System 8051 Training in Noida
- Embedded System 8051 training in noida is designed according to current IT market.
- Offer the best Embedded System 8051 training and placement in noida with well defined training modules and course sessions.
- Facilitate regular, weekend and customized Embedded System 8051 training in noida..
- One of the biggest team of certified expert trainers with 5 to 15 years of real industry experience.
- Mentors of Embedded System 8051 training in noida helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
- Smart labs with real latest equipments.
- 24x7 lab facilities. Students are free to access the labs for unlimited number of hours as per their own preferred timings.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, digital pads.
- Silent and discussion zone areas in labs to enhance self study and group discussions.
- Free of cost personality development sessions including spoken english, group discussions, mock interviews, presentation skills.
- Free of cost seminars for personality development & personal presentation.
- Varity of Study Material: Books, PDF's, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
- Hostel facilities available at Rs.4,500/- per month for Embedded System 8051 training in noida.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
- Globally recognized course completion certificate.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical's (Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
APTRON Trainer's Profile for Embedded System 8051 Training in Noida
APTRON'S Embedded System 8051 Trainers are:
- Are truly expert and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Have received awards and recognition from our partners and various recognized IT Organizations.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as HCL Technologies, Birlasoft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies etc.
- Are certified Professionals with 7+ years of experience.
- Are Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
Placement Assistance after Embedded System 8051 Training in Noida
APTRON'S Placement Assistance
- APTRON is the leader in offering placement to the students, as it has a dedicated placement wing which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- APTRON helps the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
- APTRON conducts Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face challenging interview situation with ease.
- APTRON has prepared its students to get placed in top IT FIRMS like HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture and many more.