- All Courses
- Best Embedded System with AVR Training in Noida
Best Embedded System with AVR Training in Noida & Best Embedded System with AVR Training Institute in Noida
out of 5
based on 5875
Join Best Embedded System with AVR Training in Noida, Embedded System with AVR Course in Noida, Embedded System with AVR Institute in Noida
APTRON Noida provides Best Embedded System AVR training in noida based on current industry standards that helps attendees to secure placements in their dream jobs at MNCs. APTRON Provides Best Embedded System AVR Training in Noida. APTRON is one of the most credible Embedded System AVR training institutes in Noida offering hands on practical knowledge and full job assistance with basic as well as advanced level Embedded System AVR training courses. At APTRON Embedded System AVR training in noida is conducted by subject specialist corporate professionals with 7+ years of experience in managing real-time Embedded System AVR projects. APTRON implements a blend of academic learning and practical sessions to give the student optimum exposure that aids in the transformation of naïve students into thorough professionals that are easily recruited within the industry.
At APTRON’s well-equipped Embedded System AVR training center in Noida aspirants learn the skills for Introduction to Embedded System AVR, Embedded System AVR Architecture, brief introduction to computer architecture, difference between risc and cisc, embedded development tools, Embedded System AVR on real time projects along with Embedded System AVR placement training. Embedded System AVR Training in Noida has been designed as per latest industry trends and keeping in mind the advanced Embedded System AVR course content and syllabus based on the professional requirement of the student; helping them to get placement in Multinational companies and achieve their career goals.
APTRON is the biggest Embedded System AVR training center in Noida with high tech infrastructure and lab facilities and the options of opting for multiple courses at Noida Location. APTRON in Noida prepares thousands of aspirants for Embedded System AVR at reasonable fees that is customized keeping in mind training and course content requirement of each attendee.
Embedded System AVR training course involves "Learning by Doing" using state-of-the-art infrastructure for performing hands-on exercises and real-world simulations. This extensive hands-on experience in Embedded System AVR training ensures that you absorb the knowledge and skills that you will need to apply at work after your placement in an MNC.
APTRON Noida is one of the best Embedded System AVR training institute in Noida with 100% placement support. APTRON has well defined course modules and training sessions for students. At APTRON Embedded System AVR training is conducted during day time classes, weekend classes, evening batch classes and fast track training classes.
Embedded System with AVR Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day
This is an approximate course fee and duration for Embedded System with AVR. Please contact our team for current Embedded System with AVR course fee and duration.
Schedule does not suit you, call us now! or Want to take one-on-one training, call us now!
Course Content and Syllabus for Embedded System AVR Training in Noida
Embedded System AVR Course Contents
- INTRODUCTION TO EMBEDDED SYSTEM
- History & need of Embedded System
- Basic components of Embedded System
- Hardware Classification of Embedded System
- Programming Language Classification of Embedded System
- Advantage & Disadvantage of Low level & High level programming language of Embedded System
CLASSIFICATION OF MICROPROCESSOR & MICROCONTROLLER
- Difference between Microprocessor & Microcontroller
- Classification based on architecture
- Classification based on Instruction Set
- Type of Microcontroller
- Memory Classification
BRIEF INTRODUCTION TO COMPUTER ARCHITECTURE
- Classification of Von-Neumann and Hardware Architecture
- Difference between RISC and CISC
- Memory Classification (Primary & Secondary)
- Low Level Languages
- Middle Level Language
- High Level Language
- Interaction of language with Compilers
EMBEDDED DEVELOPMENT TOOLS
INTRODUCTION OF EMBEDDED C
- Why C
- Benefits of C over Assembly
- Constants, Variables & Data Types
- Keywords & Identifiers
- Data type & its memory representation
- User Defined Data type (structure)
- Arithmetical Operator
- Logical Operator
- Bitwise Operators
Control Statement and Loops
- Do While
- Introduction to Preprocessor Directives
- Assembly within C (Inline Assembly)
TYPES OF MOTORS
- AC motor
- DC motor
- Stepper motor
- Servo motor
- DC geared motor
MOTOR CONTROLLING CIRCUITS IC&S
- LM358(dual op- amp)
- LM35(Temperature sensor)
- L293D(dual H-bridge IC)
- 805(Voltage regulator)
PIN DESCRIPTION & ARCHITECTURE OF AVR MICROCONTROLLER
MEMORY ARCHITECTURE OF ATMEGA16
- Pattern generation using led panel
- To move data on LCD in 8-bit
- To move data on LCD in 4-bit
- To display data on both rows in 4 and 8-bit Mode
- Scrolling message display on LCD in 4 and 8 bits Mode.
SWITCH & KEYPAD INTERFACING<
- Introduction to Switches & Keyboard Matrix
- Interfacing Circuit of Switches & Keyboard Matrix
- Programming of Keyboard Matrix & Switches
- Controlling of LED’s by using Switches
- Key board Matrix & LCD Interfacing Program
- Timer0/Timer1/Timer2 Programming
- PWM using Timers
- Timer Interrupts Programming
- External Hardware Interrupts Programming
- Interrupt Priority
- Interfacing with PC using UART/RS232
- Interfacing with PC using UART/RS232 with Interrupts
- To display digital data on LED
- To display digital data on LCD
- Introduction to Sensing Devices
- IR Sensor Interfacing
- Temperature Sensor Interfacing
- DS1307 RTC Interfacing using I2C protocol
- Serial Communication with PC in Master & Slave Mode using SPI Protocol.
Top 20 Reasons to Choose APTRON for Embedded System with AVR Training in Noida
- Embedded System with AVR training in noida is designed according to current IT market.
- Offer the best Embedded System with AVR training and placement in noida with well defined training modules and course sessions.
- Facilitate regular, weekend and customized Embedded System with AVR training in noida..
- One of the biggest team of certified expert trainers with 5 to 15 years of real industry experience.
- Mentors of Embedded System with AVR training in noida helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
- Smart labs with real latest equipments.
- 24x7 lab facilities. Students are free to access the labs for unlimited number of hours as per their own preferred timings.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, digital pads.
- Silent and discussion zone areas in labs to enhance self study and group discussions.
- Free of cost personality development sessions including spoken english, group discussions, mock interviews, presentation skills.
- Free of cost seminars for personality development & personal presentation.
- Varity of Study Material: Books, PDF's, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
- Hostel facilities available at Rs.4,500/- per month for Embedded System with AVR training in noida.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
- Globally recognized course completion certificate.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical's (Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
APTRON Trainer's Profile for Embedded System with AVR Training in Noida
APTRON'S Embedded System with AVR Trainers are:
- Are truly expert and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Have received awards and recognition from our partners and various recognized IT Organizations.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as HCL Technologies, Birlasoft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies etc.
- Are certified Professionals with 7+ years of experience.
- Are Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
Placement Assistance after Embedded System with AVR Training in Noida
APTRON'S Placement Assistance
- APTRON is the leader in offering placement to the students, as it has a dedicated placement wing which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- APTRON helps the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
- APTRON conducts Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face challenging interview situation with ease.
- APTRON has prepared its students to get placed in top IT FIRMS like HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture and many more.