- All Courses
- Best Exchange server training in Noida
Best Exchange server Training in Noida & Best Exchange server Training Institute in Noida
out of 5
based on 23
APTRON Noida provides Best Exchange server training in noida based on current industry standards that helps attendees to secure placements in their dream jobs at MNCs. APTRON Provides Best Exchange server Training in Noida. APTRON is one of the most credible Exchange server training institutes in Noida offering hands on practical knowledge and full job assistance with basic as well as advanced level Exchange server training courses. At APTRON Exchange server training in noida is conducted by subject specialist corporate professionals with 7+ years of experience in managing real-time Exchange server projects. APTRON implements a blend of aExchange serveremic learning and practical sessions to give the student optimum exposure that aids in the transformation of naïve students into thorough professionals that are easily recruited within the industry.
At APTRON’s well-equipped Exchange server training center in Noida aspirants learn the skills for Introduction to Mailbox Server Role, Client Access Server Roles, Hub Transport Server Role, HA Improvements, Logical Structure of Active Directory,Preparing the Active Directory Schema on real time projects along with Exchange server placement training. Exchange server Training in Noida has been designed as per latest industry trends and keeping in mind the advanced Exchange server course content and syllabus based on the professional requirement of the student; helping them to get placement in Multinational companies and achieve their career goals.
APTRON is the biggest Exchange server training center in Noida with high tech infrastructure and lab facilities and the options of opting for multiple courses at Noida Location. APTRON in Noida prepares thousands of aspirants for Exchange server at reasonable fees that is customized keeping in mind training and course content requirement of each attendee.
Exchange server training course involves "Learning by Doing" using state-of-the-art infrastructure for performing hands-on exercises and real-world simulations. This extensive hands-on experience in Exchange server training ensures that you absorb the knowledge and skills that you will need to apply at work after your placement in an MNC.
APTRON Noida is one of the best Exchange server training institute in Noida with 100% placement support. APTRON has well defined course modules and training sessions for students. At APTRON Exchange server training is conducted during day time classes, weekend classes, evening batch classes and fast track training classes.
Course Content and Syllabus for Exchange server Training in Noida
Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 /2013 - An Overview
- what is Exchange Server 2010 /2013?
- what is new in Exchange server 2010 /2013?
- what is missing in Exchange Server 2010 /2013 that was available in prior versions?
Exchange Server 2010 /2013 Editions
- Services of Exchange Server 2010 /2013
- Exchange Server 2010 /2013 and Active directory
Exchange server Training Objectives
- Architectural goals with Exchange Server2010 /2013
- Exchange Server 2010 /2013 Hardware Requirements
- Exchange Server 2010 /2013 Operating System Requirement
- 64-Bit Support Only
- Graphical Administration Tools
- Command-line Administration Tools
- Database SizeServer Roles and Permissions
Role based Deployment and Server Roles
- Mailbox Server Role
- Client Access Server Roles
- Hub Transport Server Role
- Unified Messaging Server Role
- Edge Transport Server Role
- HA Improvements
- Exchange Server Permissions
Planning and Deploying Exchange Server 2010/2013
- Planning for Exchange Server 2010 /2013
- Significant Changes in Exchange Server 2010 /2013
- Logical Structure of Active Directory
- Active Directory Requirements
- Preparing the Active Directory Schema
- Preparing the Active Directory
- Understanding the AD Forest
Installing Exchange Server 2010/2013
- Preparing the Windows Server 2003
- Windows Requirements
- Memory Configuration
- Disk Configuration
- Exchange Prerequisites
- Installing Exchange
- Performing Post-Installation Tasks
- Delegating Permissions
Administering Exchange 2010/2013 and Installing Anti-virus and Anti-spam
- Microsoft Forefront Security for Exchange
- Server Forefront Security
- Securing Communication
- Installing the ForefrontLesson 4.2 Administering Exchange 2010 /2013
- Understanding the New Administrative Architecture
- Installing the Exchange 2010 /2013 Management Tools
- Exploring the Exchange Management Console
- Exchange management Console Customization
- Toolbox Work Center
- Finalize Deployment Tip
Module 5 Delegating Administrative Permissions
- Delegating Administrative Permissions
- Exchange 2010 /2013 Administrative Roles
- Exchange 2010 /2013 built-in Administrative Groups
- Tuning Your Operating System
- Exchange management Shell Primer
- Command Syntax
- PowerShell vs. Exchange Management Shell
- Object Oriented
- Filtering Output
- Formatting Output
- Getting Help
Exchange Organization, Server and Recipient Management
- Understanding the Active Directory Configuration Partition
- Verifying the Installation of Exchange Server 2010 /2013
- Active Directory Configuration Partition
- Configuring Administrative Permissions
- Adding and Removing Exchange 2010 /2013 Server Roles
- Uninstalling Exchange Server 2010 /2013
- Managing Recipients Using the Exchange 2010 /2013 Management Console
- Managing Recipients
- Managing Mailboxes
- Creating a User Mailbox
- Manipulating Mailboxes in Exchange 2010 /2013
- Moving a Mailbox
- Enabling Unified Messaging for a Mailbox
- Creating a Custom Recipient Management Console
Managing Distribution Groups and Exchange 2010/2013 Mailbox Server
- Managing Distribution Groups
- Distribution Groups
- Managing Mail Contacts and Mail Users
- Creating a Mail Contact
- Recipient Filtering in Exchange 2010 /2013
- Exchange 2010 /2013 Mailbox Server Role
- Managing the Exchange 2010 /2013 Mailbox Server
- Exchange 2010 /2013 Storage Groups
- Creating a New Storage Group
- Moving a Storage Group
- Managing Exchange 2010 /2013 Mailbox Databases
Exchange 2010 /2013 Public Folder Database
- Configuring a Public Folder
- Using a Public Folder
- Creating a New Public Folder Database
- Administering Public Folder Permissions
- Managing Public Folder Replica Settings
- Mail Enabling a Public Folder
Managing Address Lists and Client Access Server
- Managing Address Lists
- Address Lists
- Managing Global Address Lists
- Creating Global Address Lists
- Applying Global Address Lists to Mail Objects
- Applying Permissions to Global Address Lists
- Managing Address Lists
- Managing Offline Address BooksLesson 9.2 Managing the Exchange 2010 /2013 Client Access Server
- Client Access Server Role
- Managing the Client Access Server
- The Auto Discover Service
- The Availability Service
- SSL Certificate
- Managing Outlook Anywhere
- Installing a Third party SSL Certificate
Managing Folder Content and Messages in Transit
- Understanding the Basics of Messaging records Management
- Messaging Records Management
- User Participation
- Possible Scenarios
- Managing Default Folders
- Creating and Managing Custom Folders
- Managed folder Mailbox Policies
- Assigning Managed Folder mailbox Policies to Users
- Enabling on the Mailbox Server
- Managing Messages in Transit
- New Exchange 2010 /2013 Transport Architecture
- Setting Up Message Classifications 280
- Deploying Message Classifications 282
- Setting Up Transport Rules 283
- Selecting Conditions and Exceptions 284
- Selecting Actions 286
- Creating New Rules with the Exchange management Console
Reliability and Availability
- Reliability and Availability
- Reliability vs. Availability
- Scheduled Maintenance
- Building a Reliable Platform
- Fault Tolerance vs. High Availability
- Outlook Local Cached Mode and Perceived Downtime
- Building Redundancy
- Network Load Balancing
- Supporting Infrastructure Redundancy
- Clustered Continuous Replication Clusters
Securing Logging, Auditing and Monitoring of Exchange 2010/2013
- Securing Exchange Server 2010 /2013
- Exchange Server Security Basics
- Message Security Types
- Security Configuration Wizard
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) with Exchange
- Choosing an Antivirus System
- Blocking File Attachments
- Implementing Multiple Layers of Protection
- Using a Reverse Proxy to protect Web Services
- Logging, Auditing and Monitoring Exchange 2010 /2013
- Exchange Best Practices Analyzer
- Auditing and Logging
- Increasing the size of Event Logs
- Exchange Diagnostics Logging
- Message Tracking
- Protocol and Connectivity Logs
Top 20 Reasons to Choose APTRON for Exchange server Training in Noida
- Exchange server training in Noida is designed according to current IT market.
- Offer the best Exchange server training and placement in Noida with well defined training modules and course sessions.
- Facilitate regular, weekend and customized Exchange server training in Noida..
- One of the biggest team of Certified Expert Trainers with 5 to 15 years of Real Industry Experience.
- Mentors of Exchange server training in Noida helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
- Smart Labs with Real Latest Equipments.
- 24x7 Lab Facilities. Students are free to access the labs for unlimited number of hours as per their own preferred timings.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, Digital Pads.
- Silent and Discussion Zone areas in Labs to enhance Self Study and Group Discussions.
- Free of Cost Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills.
- Free of Cost Seminars for Personality Development & Personal Presentation.
- Varity of Study Material: Books, PDF’s, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
- Hostel Facilities available at Rs 5,500/month for Exchange server Training in Noida students.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
- Globally Recognized Course Completion Certificate.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical's(Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
APTRON Trainer's Profile for Exchange server Training in Noida
APTRON'S Exchange server Trainers are:
- Are truly expert and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Have received awards and recognition from our partners and various recognized IT Organizations.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as HCL Technologies, Birlasoft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies etc.
- Are certified Professionals with 7+ years of experience.
- Are Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
Placement Assistance after Exchange server Training in Noida
APTRON'S Placement Assistance
- APTRON is the leader in offering placement to the students, as it has a dedicated placement wing which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- APTRON helps the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
- APTRON conducts Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face challenging interview situation with ease.
- APTRON has prepared its students to get placed in top IT FIRMS like HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture and many more.
APTRON Course duration for Exchange server Training in Noida
- Fast Track Training Program (6+ hours daily)
- Regular Classes (Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Weekend Training Classes (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)