- All Courses
- Best IoT Training in Noida
Best IoT Training in Noida & Best IoT Training Institute in Noida
out of 5
based on 875
Join Best IoT Training in Noida, IoT Course in Noida, IoT Institute in Noida
APTRON Noida provides Best IoT training in noida based on current industry standards that helps attendees to secure placements in their dream jobs at MNCs. APTRON Provides Best IoT Training in Noida. APTRON is one of the most credible IoT training institutes in Noida offering hands on practical knowledge and full job assistance with basic as well as advanced level IoT training courses. At APTRON IoT training in noida is conducted by subject specialist corporate professionals with 7+ years of experience in managing real-time IoT projects. APTRON implements a blend of academic learning and practical sessions to give the student optimum exposure that aids in the transformation of naïve students into thorough professionals that are easily recruited within the industry.
At APTRON’s well-equipped IoT training center in Noida aspirants learn the skills for Introduction to IoT, Business Overview of IoT is so important, All about Sensors, Sensor Network and Wireless protocol, Electronics Platform, production and cost projection, Product requirement document for IoT, Machine learning for intelligent IoT, Analytic Engine for IoT, IoT on real time projects along with IoT placement training. IoT Training in Noida has been designed as per latest industry trends and keeping in mind the advanced IoT course content and syllabus based on the professional requirement of the student; helping them to get placement in Multinational companies and achieve their career goals.
APTRON is the biggest IoT training center in Noida with high tech infrastructure and lab facilities and the options of opting for multiple courses at Noida Location. APTRON in Noida prepares thousands of aspirants for IoT at reasonable fees that is customized keeping in mind training and course content requirement of each attendee.
IoT training course involves "Learning by Doing" using state-of-the-art infrastructure for performing hands-on exercises and real-world simulations. This extensive hands-on experience in IoT training ensures that you absorb the knowledge and skills that you will need to apply at work after your placement in an MNC.
APTRON Noida is one of the best IoT training institute in Noida with 100% placement support. APTRON has well defined course modules and training sessions for students. At APTRON IoT training is conducted during day time classes, weekend classes, evening batch classes and fast track training classes.
IoT Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day
This is an approximate course fee and duration for IoT. Please contact our team for current IoT course fee and duration.
Schedule does not suit you, call us now! or Want to take one-on-one training, call us now!
Course Content and Syllabus for IoT Training in Noida
Business Overview of Why IoT is so important
- Case Studies from Nest, CISCO and top industries
- IoT adaptation rate in North American & and how they are aligning their future business model and operation around IoT
- Broad Scale Application Area
- Smart house and smart city
- Industrial Internet
- Smart Cars
- Home healthcare
- Business Rule generation for IoT
- 3 layered architecture of Big Data –Physical (Sensors), Communication and Data Intelligence
Introduction of IoT: All about Sensors
- Basic function and architecture of a sensor –Sensor body, sensor mechanism, sensor calibration, sensor maintenance, cost and pricing structure, legacy and modern sensor network- All basics about the sensors
- Development of sensor electronics- IoT vs legacy and open source vs traditional PCB design style
- Development of Sensor communication protocols –history to modern days. Legacy protocols like Modbus, relay, HART to modern day Zigbee, Zwave, X10,Bluetooth, ANT etc..
- Business driver for sensor deployment- FDA/EPA regulation, Fraud/tempering detection, supervision, Quality control and process management
- Different Kind of Calibration Techniques-manual, automation, infield, primary and secondary calibration –their implication in IoT
- Powering options for sensors-Battery, solar, Witricity. Mobile and PoE
Introduction to Sensor Network and Wireless protocol
- What is a sensor network? What is Ad-hoc network ?
- Wireless vs. Wireline network
- WiFi- 802.11 families: N to S- application of each standards and common vendors.
- Zigbee and Zwave-advantage of low power mesh networking. Long distance Zigbee. Introduction to different Zigbee chips:
- Bluetooth/BLE: Low power vs high power, speed of detection, class ofBLE. Introduction of Bluetooth vendors & their review :
- Creating network with Wireless protocols such as Piconet by BLE
- Protocol stacks and packet structure for BLE and Zigbee
- Other long distance RF communication link
- LOS vs NLOS links
- Sensor network packet architecture
- Capacity and throughput calculation
- Application issues in wireless protocols- power consumption, reliability, PER, QoS, LOS
Review of Electronics Platform, production and cost projection
- PCB vs FPGA vs ASIC design-how to take decision
- Prototyping electronics vs Production electronics
- QA certificate for IoT- CE/CSA/UL/IEC/RoHS/IP65: What are those and
- Basic introduction of multi-layer PCB design and its workflow when needed?
- Electronics reliability-basic concept of FIT and early mortality rate
- Environmental and reliability testing-basic concepts
- Basic Open source platforms: Adruino, Rasberry Pi, Beaglebone, RedBack, Diamond Back
Conceiving a new IoT product- Product requirement document for IoT
- State of the present art and review of existing technology in the marketplace
- Suggestion for new features and technologies based on market analysis and patent issues
- Detailed technical specs for new products- System, software, hardware, mechanical, installation etc.
- Packaging and documentation requirements
- Servicing and customer support requirements
- High level design (HLD) for understanding of product concept
- Release plan for phase wise introduction of the new features
- Skill set for the development team and proposed project plan -cost & duration
- Target manufacturing price
Introduction to Mobile app platform & Middleware for IoT
- Protocol stack of Mobile app for IoT
- Fundamentals of WAP ( Wireless application protocols)
- Mobile to server integration –what are the factors to look out
- What are the intelligent layer that can be introduced at Mobile app level ?
- iBeacon in IoS
- Global vs Local ID-GUID concept for secured IoT network
- IoT-Middleware case study-1 Axeda
- IoT Middleware case study-2 Xively
Machine learning for intelligent IoT
- Introduction to Machine learning
- Learning classification techniques
- Bayesian Prediction-preparing training file
- Support Vector Machine
- Image and video analytic for IoT
- Fraud and alert analytic through IoT
- Bio –metric ID integration with IoT
- Real Time Analytic/Stream Analytic
- Scalability issues of IoT and machine learning
- What are the architectural implementation of Machine learning for IoT
Analytic Engine for IoT
- Insight analytic
- Visualization analytic
- Structured predictive analytic
- Unstructured predictive analytic
- Recommendation Engine
- Pattern detection
- Rule/Scenario discovery –failure, fraud, optimization
- Root cause discovery
Iaas/Paas/Saas-IoT data, platform and software as a service revenue model
- Iaas : Information as a service-evolving models
- Mechanism of security breach in IOT layer for Iaas
- Middleware for Iaas business implementation in healthcare, homeautomation and farming
- Iaas case study for vehicular information for Auto-insurance and Agriculture
- Paas: Platform as a service in IoT. Case studies of some of the IoT middleware
- Saas : Software/System as service for IoT business models
- European legislation for security in IoT platform
- Firewalling and IPS
- Updates and patches
Database & Platform implementation for IoT : Cloud based IoT platforms
- SQL vs NoSQL-Which one is good for your IoT application
- Open sourced vs. Licensed Database
- Available M2M cloud platform
- Basic functionality of IoT cloud platform
- Real Time Analytic
- Batch Analytic
- Data storage
- Data filtering
- Rule engine
- Process mapping
- Caching of Data for IoT rule implementation
- Lossless data compression /Data encoding : Huffman and Progressive filtering
- Xively/ Omeg/Ayla/Libellium/CISCO M2M platform /AT &T M2M platform/ Google M2M platform
A few common IoT systems
- Home automation
- Energy optimization in Home
- Automotive-OBD /Iaas/Paas for Insurance and Car parking
- Smart Smoke alarm
- BAC ( Blood alcohol monitoring ) for drug abusers under probation
- Pet cam for Pet lovers
- Wearable IOT
- Mobile parking ticketing system
- Indoor location tracking in Retail store
- Home health care
- Smart Sports Watch
Big Data for IoT
- 4V- Volume, velocity, variety and veracity of Big Data
- Why Big Data is important in IoT
- Big Data vs legacy data in IoT
- Fundamental of Map reduced system (MR)
- Hadoop and HDFS
- Kafka for data messaging and brokerage
- Storm/Bolt/Spout-fundamentals of real time analytic system
- Storage technique for image, Geospatial and video data
- Distributed database like Cassandra and HDFS
- Parallel computing basics for IoT
Top 20 Reasons to Choose APTRON for IoT Training in Noida
- IoT training in noida is designed according to current IT market.
- Offer the best IoT training and placement in noida with well defined training modules and course sessions.
- Facilitate regular, weekend and customized IoT training in noida..
- One of the biggest team of certified expert trainers with 5 to 15 years of real industry experience.
- Mentors of IoT training in noida helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
- Smart labs with real latest equipments.
- 24x7 lab facilities. Students are free to access the labs for unlimited number of hours as per their own preferred timings.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, digital pads.
- Silent and discussion zone areas in labs to enhance self study and group discussions.
- Free of cost personality development sessions including spoken english, group discussions, mock interviews, presentation skills.
- Free of cost seminars for personality development & personal presentation.
- Varity of Study Material: Books, PDF's, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
- Hostel facilities available at Rs.4,500/- per month for IoT training in noida.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
- Globally recognized course completion certificate.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical's (Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
APTRON Trainer's Profile for IoT Training in Noida
APTRON'S IoT Trainers are:
- Are truly expert and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Have received awards and recognition from our partners and various recognized IT Organizations.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as HCL Technologies, Birlasoft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies etc.
- Are certified Professionals with 7+ years of experience.
- Are Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
Placement Assistance after IoT Training in Noida
APTRON'S Placement Assistance
- APTRON is the leader in offering placement to the students, as it has a dedicated placement wing which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- APTRON helps the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
- APTRON conducts Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face challenging interview situation with ease.
- APTRON has prepared its students to get placed in top IT FIRMS like HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture and many more.