- All Courses
- Best Mainframe Developer Training in Noida
Best Mainframe Developer Training in Noida & Best Mainframe Developer Training Institute in Noida
out of 5
based on 875
Join Best Mainframe Developer Training in Noida, Mainframe Developer Course in Noida, Mainframe Developer Institute in Noida
APTRON Noida provides best mainframe developer training in noida based on current industry standards that helps attendees to secure placements in their dream jobs at MNCs. APTRON Provides Best Mainframe Developer Training in Noida. APTRON is one of the most credible Mainframe Developer training institutes in Noida offering hands on practical knowledge and full job assistance with basic as well as advanced level Mainframe Developer training courses. At APTRON Mainframe Developer training in noida is conducted by subject specialist corporate professionals with 7+ years of experience in managing real-time Mainframe Developer projects. APTRON implements a blend of academic learning and practical sessions to give the student optimum exposure that aids in the transformation of naïve students into thorough professionals that are easily recruited within the industry.
At APTRON’s well-equipped mainframe developer training center in noida aspirants learn the skills for Introduction to Mainframe Developer, Introduction To JCL, Job Statement, Common Parameter In Both Job And Exec Statements, Dd Statement, Special Dd Statements, Instream And Cataloged Procedures, Generation Data Groups (Gdg), Control Job Processing (If Then Else) In JCL, Introduction To VSAM, Alternate Indexes, Introduction To Cobol, A First Cobol Program, Data Structures And Storage, File I/O, Cobol Techniques, VSAM In Cobol Program, Introduction To DB2, Rdbms, Interaction With Db2, Introduction To Cics, Cics Concepts, Cics Resource Definition, Mapsets, Maps, Map Fields, Mainframe Developer on real time projects along with Mainframe Developer placement training. Mainframe Developer Training in Noida has been designed as per latest industry trends and keeping in mind the advanced Mainframe Developer course content and syllabus based on the professional requirement of the student; helping them to get placement in Multinational companies and achieve their career goals.
APTRON is the biggest Mainframe Developer training center in Noida with high tech infrastructure and lab facilities and the options of opting for multiple courses at Noida Location. APTRON in Noida prepares thousands of aspirants for Mainframe Developer at reasonable fees that is customized keeping in mind training and course content requirement of each attendee.
Mainframe Developer training course involves "Learning by Doing" using state-of-the-art infrastructure for performing hands-on exercises and real-world simulations. This extensive hands-on experience in Mainframe Developer training ensures that you absorb the knowledge and skills that you will need to apply at work after your placement in an MNC.
APTRON Noida is one of the best mainframe developer training institute in noida with 100% placement support. APTRON has well defined course modules and training sessions for students. At APTRON Mainframe Developer training is conducted during day time classes, weekend classes, evening batch classes and fast track training classes.
Mainframe Developer Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day
This is an approximate course fee and duration for Mainframe Developer. Please contact our team for current Mainframe Developer course fee and duration.
Schedule does not suit you, call us now! or Want to take one-on-one training, call us now!
Course Content Covered in Mainframe Developer Training Course
IBM Mainframe Concepts
- Input/output Devices
JCL Course Syllabus
INTRODUCTION TO JCL
COMMON PARAMETER IN BOTH JOB AND EXEC STATEMENTS
- Temporary Datasets
SPECIAL DD STATEMENTS
- Concatenating Data sets
- Passing data to COBOL program using – SYSIN DD *
INSTREAM and CATALOGED PROCEDURES
- Instream Procedure
- Cataloged procedure
- Modify statements in a procedure
- Symbolic parameters
Generation Data Groups (GDG)
- CREATION OF GDG
- USING GDG
- ALTERING GDG DEFINITION
- DELETING GDG
Control Job Processing (IF THEN ELSE) in JCL
Restarting and checkpoint in JCL
VSAM Course Syllabus
INTRODUCTION TO VSAM
- Virtual Storage
- Virtual Storage Access Method
- Advantages and Disadvantages of VSAM
- Logical Record
- Physical Record
- Control Interval
- Control Interval Splits
- Spanned Records
- Key Sequential Data Set
- Entry Sequential Data Set
- Relative Record Data Set
- Linear Data set
ACCESS METHOD SERVICES
- Using IDCAMS
- JCL for IDCAMS
- Basic IDCAMS commands
- Define command
- IMPORT AND EXPORT
- MODAL COMMANDS
- Alternate Indexes
- Alternate index PATHS
- AIX Organization
- DEFINE PATH
- PATH ENTRY
VSAM IN COBOL PROGRAM
- Using VSAM with COBOL
- START Statement
- FILE STATUS
COBOL Course Syllabus
Introduction to COBOL
A First COBOL Program
- Writing Structured COBOL
- Conditional Statements
- The GO TO Statement
Data Structures and Storage
- Declaring Variables
- Using Data Structures
- Formatting Output
- 77 and 88 Levels
- Declaring and Using Arrays
- Loan Schedule Report
- File/Record Descriptions
- Physical/Logical File Descriptions
- Reading Records from a File
- Sequentially Writing Records
- Indexed File I/O
- Printing Reports
- Converting to Uppercase
- Copy Files
- Selecting Records
- Sorting & Reporting Data
- Control Breaks/Summary Totals
- Handling Dates
VSAM IN COBOL PROGRAM
- Using VSAM with COBOL
- START Statement
- FILE STATUS
DB2 Course Syllabus
Introduction to DB2
- What is database and its basic types
- Database models
- Object Oriented
- Discuss about storage group and volumes table spaces
- Index spaces
- Basic Information About
- Discuss Physical Storage of DB2
- DB2 objects
- Buffer pools
- Features of Database design and its types
- Discuss the advantages of DB2 over VSAM
- Discuss the features of data integrity and referential integrity
Interaction with DB2
- Interaction with DB2 using TSO with SPUFI tool and QMF tool
- Introduction to SQL for interacting with DB2
- Introduction to COBOL-DB2 application program
- Using run JCL we can pass the queries
- With execute immediate
- Using prepare and execute technique
- Using dynamic SQL for running the queries
- Discussing the compilation of COBOL-DB2 program
- Facility of Error handling in DB2
- Using DSNTIAR procedure approach
- Using SQL codes
- Discussing commit and rollback features
- Introduction to CURSOR concept
- Handling Null values in DB2
- HANDLING VARCHARS
- Locks facility
- Error Handling
- Error Handling – Introduction
- Data Consistency Utilities
- CHECK Utility
- REPAIR Utility
- REPORT Utility
- DIAGNOSE Utility
- Backup and Recovery Utilities
- COPY Utility
- MERGECOPY Utility
- QUIESCE Utility
- RECOVER Utility
- REBUILD Utility
- REPORT RECOVERY
- Data Organization Utilities
- LOAD Utility
- REORG Utility
- Catalog Manipulation Utilities
- CATMAINT Utility
- MODIFY Utility
- RUNSTATS Utility
- STOSPACE Utility
- DB2 Commands
- Dynamic SQL – Introduction
- Dynamic SQL – Types
- When to use Dynamic SQL
- Execute Immediate SQL
- Non-select dynamic SQL
- Parameter marker
- Fixed-list select
- Varying-list select SQL
- Stored Procedure – Development
- Creating Stored Procedures
Managing Stored Procedures
- Executing a Stored Procedures
CICS Course Syllabus
INTRODUCTION TO CICS
- Batch Vs. Online
- CICS Program Format
- Task and Transaction
- How to Initiate Transactions
- Conversational, Non-Conversational and pseudo conversational programming
CICS RESOURCE DEFINITION
MAPSETS, MAPS, MAP FIELDS
FILE HANDLING IN CICS AND VSAM
- File control
- Types of VSAM Files
CICS REGION COMMANDS
- XCTL and LINK
- GETMAIN and FREEMAIN
RECOVERY AND RESTART
- Recovery and Restart
- Facilities for CICS Recovery and Restart
CICS EXCEPTION HANDLING
- Test and Debugging Commands
Functions of EDF
- General structure of CICS program
- CICS provided facilities for Programming
- How to work with DB2 databases
- How to design, code and test a modular CICS program
- How to compile a CICS program
- Pre-requisites for the execution of a CICS program
Top 20 Reasons to Choose APTRON for Mainframe Developer Training in Noida
- Mainframe Developer training in noida is designed according to current IT market.
- Offer the best Mainframe Developer training and placement in noida with well defined training modules and course sessions.
- Facilitate regular, weekend and customized Mainframe Developer training in noida..
- One of the biggest team of certified expert trainers with 5 to 15 years of real industry experience.
- Mentors of Mainframe Developer training in noida helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
- Smart labs with real latest equipments.
- 24x7 lab facilities. Students are free to access the labs for unlimited number of hours as per their own preferred timings.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, digital pads.
- Silent and discussion zone areas in labs to enhance self study and group discussions.
- Free of cost personality development sessions including spoken english, group discussions, mock interviews, presentation skills.
- Free of cost seminars for personality development & personal presentation.
- Varity of Study Material: Books, PDF's, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
- Hostel facilities available at Rs.4,500/- per month for Mainframe Developer training in noida.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
- Globally recognized course completion certificate.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical's (Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
APTRON Trainer's Profile for Mainframe Developer Training in Noida
APTRON'S Mainframe Developer Trainers are:
- Are truly expert and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Have received awards and recognition from our partners and various recognized IT Organizations.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as HCL Technologies, Birlasoft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies etc.
- Are certified Professionals with 7+ years of experience.
- Are Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
Placement Assistance after Mainframe Developer Training in Noida
APTRON'S Placement Assistance
- APTRON is the leader in offering placement to the students, as it has a dedicated placement wing which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- APTRON helps the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
- APTRON conducts Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face challenging interview situation with ease.
- APTRON has prepared its students to get placed in top IT FIRMS like HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture and many more.