- All Courses
- Best MATLAB and Simulink Training in Noida
Best MATLAB and Simulink Training in Noida & Best MATLAB and Simulink Training Institute in Noida
out of 5
based on 875
Join Best MATLAB and Simulink Training in Noida, MATLAB and Simulink Course in Noida, MATLAB and Simulink Institute in Noida
APTRON Noida provides Best MATLAB and Simulink training in noida based on current industry standards that helps attendees to secure placements in their dream jobs at MNCs. APTRON Provides Best MATLAB and Simulink Training in Noida. APTRON is one of the most credible MATLAB and Simulink training institutes in Noida offering hands on practical knowledge and full job assistance with basic as well as advanced level MATLAB and Simulink training courses. At APTRON MATLAB and Simulink training in noida is conducted by subject specialist corporate professionals with 7+ years of experience in managing real-time MATLAB and Simulink projects. APTRON implements a blend of academic learning and practical sessions to give the student optimum exposure that aids in the transformation of naïve students into thorough professionals that are easily recruited within the industry.
At APTRON’s well-equipped MATLAB and Simulink training center in Noida aspirants learn the skills for Introduction to MATLAB and Simulink, MATLAB and Simulink Architecture, Matrices and Arrays in MATLAB, Mathematical Functions, Creating Scripts in MATLAB, External Interfaces (serial Port), MATLAB Programming, MATLAB and Simulink on real time projects along with MATLAB and Simulink placement training. MATLAB and Simulink Training in Noida has been designed as per latest industry trends and keeping in mind the advanced MATLAB and Simulink course content and syllabus based on the professional requirement of the student; helping them to get placement in Multinational companies and achieve their career goals.
APTRON is the biggest MATLAB and Simulink training center in Noida with high tech infrastructure and lab facilities and the options of opting for multiple courses at Noida Location. APTRON in Noida prepares thousands of aspirants for MATLAB and Simulink at reasonable fees that is customized keeping in mind training and course content requirement of each attendee.
MATLAB and Simulink training course involves "Learning by Doing" using state-of-the-art infrastructure for performing hands-on exercises and real-world simulations. This extensive hands-on experience in MATLAB and Simulink training ensures that you absorb the knowledge and skills that you will need to apply at work after your placement in an MNC.
APTRON Noida is one of the best MATLAB and Simulink training institute in Noida with 100% placement support. APTRON has well defined course modules and training sessions for students. At APTRON MATLAB and Simulink training is conducted during day time classes, weekend classes, evening batch classes and fast track training classes.
MATLAB and Simulink Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day
This is an approximate course fee and duration for MATLAB and Simulink. Please contact our team for current MATLAB and Simulink course fee and duration.
Schedule does not suit you, call us now! or Want to take one-on-one training, call us now!
Course Content and Syllabus for MATLAB and Simulink Training in Noida
MATLAB and Simulink Course Contents
- Introduction to MATLAB
- What is MATLAB?
- Elementary MATLAB Constructs
- MATLAB Variables
- Arithmetic Operations
- Logical and Relational Operations
- Mathematical Functions
- Graphical Functions
- I/O Operations
- Import Wizard
- Special I/O Functions
- The MATLAB Search Path
- Elementary Matrix Manipulations
- More Complicated Data Structures
- Cell Arrays
- Definition of Cell Arrays
- Access to Cell Array Elements
How to deal with Matrices and Arrays in MATLAB
- Vector in MATLAB
- Matrices in MATLAB
- Methods of accessing Matrix Elements
Creating Scripts in MATLAB
- Matrices operations
- Addition, subtractions of matrices of n numbers rows and columns
- Multiplication of Matrices of nxm and mxn row column.
- One dimensional plots
- Two dimension plots
- Three dimension plots
- Flow control Commands
- IF statements
- While Statements
- For Loops
User defined functions
- Creating functions in MATLAB environment
- Calling functions
- Executing functions
Functioning and use of predefined functions
- Study of various predefined functions of MATLAB
- GUI development
- Need of GUI
- Creating GUI
- Interfacing of MATLAB script and GUI
External Interfaces (serial Port)
- Interfacing the MATLAB script to the real world through RS232
- Study of commands required to send / receive data through serial port
- Develop an application for interfacing external hardware to the PC through MATLAB.
The MATLAB Desktop
- MATLAB Procedures
- MATLAB Functions
- MATLAB Language Constructs
- The Function eval
- Function Handles
- Solution of Differential Equations
- M-File editing
- Debugging M-file
- Calling functions
- Writing functions
- Basic Input Output Functions
- Data import & export
- Text files & excel Sheets
MATLAB Editor and Debugger
- Editor Functions
- Debugging Functions
- Symbolic Calculations with the Symbolic Toolbox
- Symbolic “Auxiliary Calculations”
- Introduction to graphs & plots
- Different type of plot designing
- 2D & 3D plots
- Scientific data based plots
- Plot editing & handling
- Plotting Images
Graphical User Interface (GUI) Designing
- Introduction to GUI
- GUIDE tool
- GUI Designing
- GUI programming
- GUI interfacings
- Executable files designing
Introduction to Simulink
- What is SIMULINK?
- Operating Principle and Management of Simulink
- Constructing a Simulink Block Diagram
- Parameterizing Simulink Blocks
- Simulink Simulation
- Solving Differential Equations with Simulink
- Simplification of Simulink Systems
- The FCN Block
- Construction of Subsystems
- Interaction with MATLAB
- Transfer of Variables between
- Simulink and MATLAB
- Iteration of Simulink Simulations in MATLAB
- Transfer of Variables through Global Variables
- Dealing with Characteristic Curves
- Image Processing
- Audio & Video Processing
- Serial Port Interfacing
Practicals / Projects
- Hello World
- Personalized Hello World
- Hello World with Input
- Simple Menu
- File Reading and Writing
- Writing a File
- Reading a File
- Working with Biological Images
- Creating a Sub-image
- Working with Multiple Images
- Working with a Sound File
- Approaching a Problem and Using Heuristics
- Making Permutations Faster
- A Faster Way
- Measuring Time
- The Growth of the Problem
- Search a File
- A Side Note About System Commands
- DNA Matching
- Our Search through a File
- Buffering Our Data
- A Further Check
- Generating Random Data
- Analyzing a Car Stereo
- A Fun Sound Effect
- Another Fun Sound Effect
- Why Divide By 2?
- Stereo Test Conclusion
- Drawing a Line
- Finding Points along a Line
- Coding the Solution to Points along a Line
- Drawing the Line
- Drawing a Frame
- Filling a Diamond Shape
- Drawing an Entire Cube
- Adjusting Our View
Solutions to the Problems
- Solutions to the MATLAB Problems
- Solutions to the Simulink Problems
Arithmetic MATLAB Operations
- Arithmetic Operations as Matrix Operations
- Arithmetic Operations as Field Operations
Top 20 Reasons to Choose APTRON for MATLAB and Simulink Training in Noida
- MATLAB and Simulink training in noida is designed according to current IT market.
- Offer the best MATLAB and Simulink training and placement in noida with well defined training modules and course sessions.
- Facilitate regular, weekend and customized MATLAB and Simulink training in noida..
- One of the biggest team of certified expert trainers with 5 to 15 years of real industry experience.
- Mentors of MATLAB and Simulink training in noida helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
- Smart labs with real latest equipments.
- 24x7 lab facilities. Students are free to access the labs for unlimited number of hours as per their own preferred timings.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, digital pads.
- Silent and discussion zone areas in labs to enhance self study and group discussions.
- Free of cost personality development sessions including spoken english, group discussions, mock interviews, presentation skills.
- Free of cost seminars for personality development & personal presentation.
- Varity of Study Material: Books, PDF's, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
- Hostel facilities available at Rs.4,500/- per month for MATLAB and Simulink training in noida.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
- Globally recognized course completion certificate.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical's (Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
APTRON Trainer's Profile for MATLAB and Simulink Training in Noida
APTRON'S MATLAB and Simulink Trainers are:
- Are truly expert and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Have received awards and recognition from our partners and various recognized IT Organizations.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as HCL Technologies, Birlasoft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies etc.
- Are certified Professionals with 7+ years of experience.
- Are Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
Placement Assistance after MATLAB and Simulink Training in Noida
APTRON'S Placement Assistance
- APTRON is the leader in offering placement to the students, as it has a dedicated placement wing which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- APTRON helps the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
- APTRON conducts Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face challenging interview situation with ease.
- APTRON has prepared its students to get placed in top IT FIRMS like HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture and many more.