- All Courses
- Best MCSA Training in Noida
Best MCSA Training in Noida & Best MCSA Training Institute in Noida
out of 5
based on 23
Join Best MCSA Training in Noida, MCSA Course in Noida, MCSA Institute in Noida
APTRON Noida provides Best MCSA training in noida based on current industry standards that helps attendees to secure placements in their dream jobs at MNCs. APTRON Provides Best MCSA Training in Noida. APTRON is one of the most credible MCSA training institutes in Noida offering hands on practical knowledge and full job assistance with basic as well as advanced level MCSA training courses. At APTRON MCSA training in noida is conducted by subject specialist corporate professionals with 7+ years of experience in managing real-time MCSA projects. APTRON implements a blend of academic learning and practical sessions to give the student optimum exposure that aids in the transformation of naïve students into thorough professionals that are easily recruited within the industry.
At APTRON’s well-equipped MCSA training center in Noidaaspirants learn the skills for Deploying and Managing Windows Server 2012, Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), Managing Active Directory Domain Services Objects, Automating AD DS Administration, Implementing IPv4, Implementing Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), Implementing Domain Name System (DNS) on real time projects along with MCSA placement training. MCSA Training in Noida has been designed as per latest industry trends and keeping in mind the advanced MCSA course content and syllabus based on the professional requirement of the student; helping them to get placement in Multinational companies and achieve their career goals.
APTRON is the biggest MCSA training center in Noida with high tech infrastructure and lab facilities and the options of opting for multiple courses at Noida Location. APTRON in Noida prepares thousands of aspirants for MCSA at reasonable fees that is customized keeping in mind training and course content requirement of each attendee.
MCSA training course involves "Learning by Doing" using state-of-the-art infrastructure for performing hands-on exercises and real-world simulations. This extensive hands-on experience in MCSA training ensures that you absorb the knowledge and skills that you will need to apply at work after your placement in an MNC.
APTRON Noida is one of the best MCSA training institute in Noida with 100% placement support. APTRON has well defined course modules and training sessions for students. At APTRON MCSA training is conducted during day time classes, weekend classes, evening batch classes and fast track training classes.
MCSA Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day
This is an approximate course fee and duration for MCSA. Please contact our team for current MCSA course fee and duration.
Schedule does not suit you, call us now! or Want to take one-on-one training, call us now!
MCSA course content and Syllabus in Noida
Deploying and Managing Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2012 Management
- Installing Windows Server 2012
- Post-Installation Configuration of Windows Server 2012
- Windows PowerShell
Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
- AD DS
- Domain Controllers
- Installing a Domain Controller
Managing Active Directory Domain Services Objects
- Managing User Accounts
- Managing Group Accounts
- Managing Computer Accounts
- Delegating Administration
Automating AD DS Administration
- Using Command Line Tools for Administration
- Using Windows PowerShell for Administration
- Performing Bulk Operations with Windows PowerShell
- IPv4 Addressing
- Subnetting and Supernetting
- Configuring and Troubleshooting IPv4
Implementing Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Installing a DHCP Server Role
- Configuring DHCP Scopes
- Managing a DHCP Database
- Securing and Monitoring DHCP
Implementing Domain Name System (DNS)
- Name Resolution for Windows Clients and Servers
- Installing and Managing a DNS Server
- Managing DNS Zones
- IPv6 Addressing
- Coexistence with IPv6
- IPv6 Transition Technologies
Implementing Local Storage
- Managing Disks and Volumes
- Implementing Storage Spaces
Implementing File and Print Services
- Securing Files and Folders
- Protecting Shared Files and Folders Using Shadow Copies
- Configuring Network Printing
Implementing Group Policy
- Group Policy Processing
- Implementing a Central Store for Administrative Templates
Securing Windows Servers Using Group Policy Objects
- Windows Security
- Configuring Security Settings
- Restricting Software
- Configuring Windows Firewall with Advanced Security
Implementing Server Virtualization with Hyper-V
- Virtualization Technologies
- Implementing Hyper-V
- Managing Virtual Machine Storage
- Managing Virtual Networks
Administering Windows Server 2012
Implementing a Group Policy Infrastructure
- Group Policy
- Implementing and Administering Group Policy Objects (GPOs)
- Managing Group Policy Scope
- Group Policy Processing
- Troubleshooting the Application of GPOs
Managing User Desktops with Group Policy
- Implementing Administrative Templates
- Configuring Folder Redirection and Scripts
- Configuring Group Policy Preferences
- Managing Software with Group Policy
Managing User and Service Accounts
- Automating User Account Management
- Configuring Password-Policy and User-Account Lockout
- Configuring Managed Service Accounts
Maintaining Active Directory Domain Services
- Implementing Virtualized Domain Controllers
- Implementing Read-Only Domain Controllers
- Administering AD DS
- Managing the AD DS Database
Configuring and Troubleshooting Domain Name System (DNS)
- Installing the DNS Server Role
- Configuring the DNS Server Role
- Configuring DNS Zones
- Configuring DNS Zone Transfers
- Managing and Troubleshooting DNS
Configuring and Troubleshooting Remote Access
- Configuring Network Access
- Configuring VPN Access
- Network Policies
- Troubleshooting Routing and Remote Access
- Configuring DirectAccess
Installing, Configuring, and Troubleshooting the Network Policy Server Role
- Installing and Configuring a Network Policy Server
- Configuring RADIUS Clients and Servers
- NPS Authentication Methods
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting a Network Policy Server
Implementing Network Access Protection
- NAP Enforcement Processes
- Configuring NAP
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting NAP
Optimizing File Services
- File Server Resource Manager (FSRM)
- Using FSRM to Manage Quotas, File Screens, and Storage Reports
- Implementing Classification and File Management Tasks
- Distributed File System (DFS)
- Configuring DFS Namespaces
- Configuring and Troubleshooting DFS-R
Deploying and Maintaining Server Images
- Windows Deployment Services
- Implementing Deployment with Windows Deployment Services
- Administering Windows Deployment Services
Implementing Update Management
- Windows Server Update Services (WSUS)
- Deploying Updates with WSUS
Monitoring Windows Server 2012
- Monitoring Tools
- Using Performance Monitor
- Monitoring Event Logs
Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
Implementing Advanced Network Services
- Configuring Advanced DHCP Features
- Configuring Advanced DNS Settings
- Implementing IPAM
Implementing Advanced File Services
- Configuring iSCSI Storage
- Configuring BranchCache
- Optimizing Storage Usage
Implementing Dynamic Access Control
- Planning for Dynamic Access Control
- Deploying Dynamic Access Control
Implementing Network Load Balancing (NLB)
- Configuring an NLB Cluster
- Planning an NLB Implementation
Implementing Failover Clustering
- Implementing a Failover Cluster
- Configuring Highly Available Applications and Services on a Failover Cluster
- Maintaining a Failover Cluster
- Implementing a Multi-Site Failover Cluster
Implementing Failover Clustering with Hyper-V
- Integrating Hyper-V with Failover Clustering
- Implementing Hyper-V Virtual Machines on Failover Clusters
- Implementing Hyper-V Vi rtual Machine Movement
- Managing Hyper-V Virtual Environments by Using VMM
Implementing Disaster Recovery
- Implementing Windows Server Backup
- Implementing Server and Data Recovery
Implementing Distributed AD DS Deployments
- Deploying a Distributed AD DS Environment
- Configuring AD DS Trusts
Implementing AD DS Sites and Replication
- Configuring AD DS Sites
- Configuring and Monitoring AD DS Replication
Implementing Active Directory Certificate Services
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Deploying CAs
- Deploying and Managing Certificate Templates
- Implementing Certificate Distribution and Revocation
- Managing Certificate Recovery
Implementing Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS)
- Deploying and Managing an AD RMS Infrastructure
- Configuring AD RMS Content Protection
- Configuring External Access to AD RMS
Implementing Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS)
- Deploying AD FS
- Implementing AD FS for a Single Organization
- Deploying AD FS in a B2B Federation Scenario
Top 20 Reasons to Choose APTRON for MCSA Training in Noida
- MCSA training in noida is designed according to current IT market.
- Offer the best MCSA training and placement in noida with well defined training modules and course sessions.
- Facilitate regular, weekend and customized MCSA training in noida..
- One of the biggest team of certified expert trainers with 5 to 15 years of real industry experience.
- Mentors of MCSA training in noida helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
- Smart labs with real latest equipments.
- 24x7 lab facilities. Students are free to access the labs for unlimited number of hours as per their own preferred timings.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, digital pads.
- Silent and discussion zone areas in labs to enhance self study and group discussions.
- Free of cost personality development sessions including spoken english, group discussions, mock interviews, presentation skills.
- Free of cost seminars for personality development & personal presentation.
- Varity of Study Material: Books, PDF's, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
- Hostel facilities available at Rs.4,500/- per month for MCSA training in noida.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
- Globally recognized course completion certificate.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical's (Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
APTRON Trainer's Profile for MCSA Training in Noida
APTRON'S MCSA Trainers are:
- Are truly expert and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Have received awards and recognition from our partners and various recognized IT Organizations.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as HCL Technologies, Birlasoft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies etc.
- Are certified Professionals with 7+ years of experience.
- Are Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
Placement Assistance after MCSA Training in Noida
APTRON'S Placement Assistance
- APTRON is the leader in offering placement to the students, as it has a dedicated placement wing which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- APTRON helps the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
- APTRON conducts Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face challenging interview situation with ease.
- APTRON has prepared its students to get placed in top IT FIRMS like HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture and many more.