- All Courses
- Best Oracle Identity Manager Training in Noida
Best Oracle Identity Manager Training in Noida & Best Oracle Identity Manager Training Institute in Noida
out of 5
based on 23
Join Best Oracle Identity Manager Training in Noida, Oracle Identity Manager Course in Noida, Oracle Identity Manager Institute in Noida
APTRON Noida provides best oracle identity manager training in noida based on current industry standards that helps attendees to secure placements in their dream jobs at MNCs. APTRON Provides Best Oracle Identity Manager Training in Noida. APTRON is one of the most credible Oracle Identity Manager training institutes in Noida offering hands on practical knowledge and full job assistance with basic as well as advanced level Oracle Identity Manager training courses. At APTRON Oracle Identity Manager training in noida is conducted by subject specialist corporate professionals with 7+ years of experience in managing real-time Oracle Identity Manager projects. APTRON implements a blend of academic learning and practical sessions to give the student optimum exposure that aids in the transformation of naïve students into thorough professionals that are easily recruited within the industry.
At APTRON’s well-equipped oracle identity manager training center in noida aspirants learn the skills for Introduction to Oracle Identity Manager, Launching Oracle Identity Manager, Understanding Organizations, Roles, and Users, OIM Connectors, Provisioning, Workflows, Tasks and Requests, IT Resource and Application Instances, Reconciliation, Managing Reports, Auditing, Monitoring, and Logging for OIM, Transferring OIM Configurations, Oracle Identity Manager on real time projects along with Oracle Identity Manager placement training. Oracle Identity Manager Training in Noida has been designed as per latest industry trends and keeping in mind the advanced Oracle Identity Manager course content and syllabus based on the professional requirement of the student; helping them to get placement in Multinational companies and achieve their career goals.
APTRON is the biggest Oracle Identity Manager training center in Noida with high tech infrastructure and lab facilities and the options of opting for multiple courses at Noida Location. APTRON in Noida prepares thousands of aspirants for Oracle Identity Manager at reasonable fees that is customized keeping in mind training and course content requirement of each attendee.
Oracle Identity Manager training course involves "Learning by Doing" using state-of-the-art infrastructure for performing hands-on exercises and real-world simulations. This extensive hands-on experience in Oracle Identity Manager training ensures that you absorb the knowledge and skills that you will need to apply at work after your placement in an MNC.
APTRON Noida is one of the best oracle identity manager training institute in noida with 100% placement support. APTRON has well defined course modules and training sessions for students. At APTRON Oracle Identity Manager training is conducted during day time classes, weekend classes, evening batch classes and fast track training classes.
Oracle Identity Manager Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day
This is an approximate course fee and duration for Oracle Identity Manager. Please contact our team for current Oracle Identity Manager course fee and duration.
Schedule does not suit you, call us now! or Want to take one-on-one training, call us now!
Course Content Covered in Oracle Identity Manager Training Course
Oracle Identity Manager Course Contents
- Importance of identity management
- Introduction to Oracle Identity Manager 10g and 11g
- Identity management benefits, values, terminology, and functional aspects
- Oracle Identity Manager Architecture and Administration Infrastructure
- Installing and Configuring Oracle Identity Manager
Launching Oracle Identity Manager
- Oracle WebLogic Server
- Oracle Identity Manager Server Overview
- SOA Server Overview
- Oracle Identity Manager Interfaces
- Accessing the Oracle Identity Manager Web Consoles
- Design Console Overview
- Oracle SOA Consoles Overview
- Differences among the consoles from Oracle Identity Manager and Oracle SOA
Understanding Organizations, Roles, and Users
- Oracle Identity Manager Users
- Oracle Identity Manager Organizations, Roles, and Entity Relationships
- Loading User and Role-Based Data with the Bulk Load Utility
- Creating and Managing Users, Roles, and Organizations
- Customizing and Saving Searches
Understanding OIM Connectors
- What is Connectors?
- Oracle Identity Manager Connectors Overview
- Types of Oracle Identity Manager Connectors
- Transferring Oracle Identity Manager Connectors
- Using Oracle Identity Manager Connectors
- On-boarding Users to OIM
- What is Provisioning?
- Differences Between Assigning Resources and Provisioning Resources
- Assigning Resources to Users: Overview
- Types of Provisioning
- Using Criteria to Provision a Resource to a User
Understanding Workflows, Tasks and Requests
- What is Workflows?
- Understanding Tasks and Requests
- Types of Workflows
- Managing Approval and Provisioning Workflows
- Deploying SOA Composites
- Creating Requests
- Approving Requests
- Accessing the Resource
Understanding IT Resource and Application Instances
- What is IT Resource and Non-Managed Resource
- Application Instances
- Disconnected Resources
- Using Disconnected Resources
- What is Reconciliation?
- Reconciliation and Provisioning
- Types of Reconciliation
- Reconciliation Events, Rules and Policies
- Implementing Reconciliation Workflows
- Types of Reports
- Configuring Oracle BI Publisher
- Creating Reports for Organizations, Users and Roles
- Customizing Reports
- Exception reports handling
Auditing, Monitoring, and Logging for OIM
- What Is Auditing?
- Oracle Identity Manager Audit Engine
- What Is Monitoring?
- What Is Logging?
- Managing Auditing, Monitoring, and Logging
- Identify log files specific to Oracle Identity Manager
- Attestation Processes
- OIA – Oracle Identity Analytics
Transferring OIM Configurations
- Deployment Manager Overview
- Sandbox Overview
- Exporting and Importing Configuration Data
- Customizations Using Java APIs
- Identify an application programming interface (API)
- Advantages of using Oracle Identity Manager APIs
- Types of Oracle Identity Manager APIs: Utility classes, Factory classes, and Result set interfaces
- Lookup fields and user-defined fields
Top 20 Reasons to Choose APTRON for Oracle Identity Manager Training in Noida
- Oracle Identity Manager training in noida is designed according to current IT market.
- Offer the best Oracle Identity Manager training and placement in noida with well defined training modules and course sessions.
- Facilitate regular, weekend and customized Oracle Identity Manager training in noida..
- One of the biggest team of certified expert trainers with 5 to 15 years of real industry experience.
- Mentors of Oracle Identity Manager training in noida helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
- Smart labs with real latest equipments.
- 24x7 lab facilities. Students are free to access the labs for unlimited number of hours as per their own preferred timings.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, digital pads.
- Silent and discussion zone areas in labs to enhance self study and group discussions.
- Free of cost personality development sessions including spoken english, group discussions, mock interviews, presentation skills.
- Free of cost seminars for personality development & personal presentation.
- Varity of Study Material: Books, PDF's, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
- Hostel facilities available at Rs.4,500/- per month for Oracle Identity Manager training in noida.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
- Globally recognized course completion certificate.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical's (Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
APTRON Trainer's Profile for Oracle Identity Manager Training in Noida
APTRON'S Oracle Identity Manager Trainers are:
- Are truly expert and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Have received awards and recognition from our partners and various recognized IT Organizations.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as HCL Technologies, Birlasoft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies etc.
- Are certified Professionals with 7+ years of experience.
- Are Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
Placement Assistance after Oracle Identity Manager Training in Noida
APTRON'S Placement Assistance
- APTRON is the leader in offering placement to the students, as it has a dedicated placement wing which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- APTRON helps the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
- APTRON conducts Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face challenging interview situation with ease.
- APTRON has prepared its students to get placed in top IT FIRMS like HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture and many more.