- All Courses
- Best PERL Training in Noida
Best PERL Training in Noida & Best PERL Training Institute in Noida
out of 5
based on 875
Join Best PERL Training in Noida, PERL Course in Noida, PERL Institute in Noida
APTRON Noida provides Best PERL Scripting Training in noida based on current industry standards that helps attendees to secure placements in their dream jobs at MNCs. APTRON Provides Best PERL Training in Noida. APTRON is one of the most credible PERL training institutes in Noida offering hands on practical knowledge and full job assistance with basic as well as advanced level PERL training courses. At APTRON PERL training in noida is conducted by subject specialist corporate professionals with 7+ years of experience in managing real-time PERL projects. APTRON implements a blend of academic learning and practical sessions to give the student optimum exposure that aids in the transformation of naïve students into thorough professionals that are easily recruited within the industry.
At APTRON’s well-equipped PERL training center in Noida aspirants learn the skills for Introduction to PERL, Exploring the PERL Database Architecture, Creating an PERL Database, Managing the Database Instance, Administering User Security, Managing Undo Data, Backup and Recovery Concepts, Performing Database Recovery, Database Maintenance, PERL Training on real time projects along with PERL placement training. PERL Training in Noida has been designed as per latest industry trends and keeping in mind the advanced PERL course content and syllabus based on the professional requirement of the student; helping them to get placement in Multinational companies and achieve their career goals.
APTRON is the biggest PERL training center in Noida with high tech infrastructure and lab facilities and the options of opting for multiple courses at Noida Location. APTRON in Noida prepares thousands of aspirants for PERL at reasonable fees that is customized keeping in mind training and course content requirement of each attendee.
PERL training course involves "Learning by Doing" using state-of-the-art infrastructure for performing hands-on exercises and real-world simulations. This extensive hands-on experience in PERL training ensures that you absorb the knowledge and skills that you will need to apply at work after your placement in an MNC.
APTRON Noida is one of the Best PERL training institute in Noida with 100% placement support. APTRON has well defined course modules and training sessions for students. At APTRON PERL training is conducted during day time classes, weekend classes, evening batch classes and fast track training classes.
PERL Scripting Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day
This is an approximate course fee and duration for PERL Scripting. Please contact our team for current PERL Scripting course fee and duration.
Schedule does not suit you, call us now! or Want to take one-on-one training, call us now!
PERL Training Course Content and Syllabus in Noida
Perl Course Content
Perl Training Overview
- Perl training teaches Perl developers the skills they need to fully utilize Perl’s object-oriented features, interact with databases, use Perl/Tk, extend Perl with C/C++, and write their own Perl modules.
Perl Training Objectives
- Debug Perl applications using a variety of tools
- Manipulate lists
- Create packages
- Utilize Perl's object-oriented features and write their own classes
- Install and use Perl modules
- Integrate Perl scripts with databases using the DBI module
- Explore the fundamentals of Perl/Tk programming
- Extend Perl with C/C++
- Develop their own Perl modules
Perl Training Content
- Diagnostic Messages
- Carping, Confessing, and Croaking
- Strict Checks
- Compiler Pragmas
- Debugging Flags
- Your Perl Configuration
- The Devel::Peek Module
- The Data::Dumper Module
Expert List Manipulation
- The grep Operator
- Lists, Arrays, and List Operators
- Context and Subroutines
- Initializing Arrays and Hashes
- Reference Syntax
- Defined Values
- Other List Operators
- Usage of map, grep, and foreach
Blocks and Code References
- Subroutine Prototypes
- Code Refs and Anonymous Subroutines
- Typeglobbing for the Non-Squeamish
- Local (Dynamic) Variables
- Lexical Variables
- Persistent Private Subroutine Variables
- The eval Operator
- The Block Form of eval
- The String Form of eval
- Block Form of eval for Exception Handling
- Review of Packages
- BEGIN and END Blocks
- Symbol Tables
- Package Variables
- Calling Package Subroutines
- Importing Package Symbols
- Exporting Package Symbols
- Using the Exporter Package
- The use Function
- AUTOLOAD and @ISA
- AutoLoader and SelfLoader
Objects and Classes
- Object-Oriented Stuff
- Making Perl Object-Oriented
- The bless Function
- So, What's a Blessed Thing Good For?
- Calling Class and Object Methods
- Object Methods
- Writing Classes
- What Perl Doesn't Do
- Why Use tie?
- Tying a Scalar
- Inside Tied Variables
- Tying an Array
- Tying Hashes
- Tie::Hash and Tie::Array
- Tying Filehandles
- What Are DBM, NDBM, GDBM, SDBM, etc?
- Using the DBM Modules
- Installing and Using Perl Modules
- Laziness, Impatience, and Hubris
- Using Modules
Installing a Perl Module
- Unpacking the Module Source
- The Configuration Step
- The Build Step
- The Test Step
- The Install Step
- Using CPAN.pm
- Using Module Documentation
Introduction to DBI/DBD
- The Old Way - DBPerls
- A Better Way - DBI/DBD
- Database Programming
- Connecting to the Database
- Creating a SQL Query
- Getting the Results
- Updating Database Data
- Transaction Management
- Finishing Up
DBI/DBD SQL Programming
- Error Checking in DBI
- Getting Connected
- Using Parameterized Statements
- Statement Handle Attributes
- Other Handle Attributes
- Column Binding
- The do Method
- BLOBs and LONGs and Such
- Installing DBI Drivers
Introduction to Perl/Tk
- Tcl, Tk, Tcl/Tk, Tkperl, Perl/Tk, etc.
- Creating a Perl/Tk Application
- GUI Programming Overview
- Adding Widgets
- Scrolled Widgets
- Configuring Widgets
- More Fun with Menus
- Using FileSelect
- Tk::Error and Tk::ErrorDialog
- Configuring Widgets
- Geometry Management
- Geometry Management with grid()
- The Frame Widget
- Defining Widget Callbacks
- Nonblocking I/O with fileevent()
- Other Widgets
- Other Tk Commands
- Getting Tk
- Extending Perl with C/C++
- Overview of Perl5 XSUBs
- Get Started with h2xs
- Set up the Perl Wrapper Class
- Write the XS Code
- The XS File
- Write Some Test Code
- What Do You Want?
- Returning Values on the Stack
- A Walk Through an XSUB
- Arguments to XSUBs
- Other h2xs Options
- Embedding the Perl Interpreter
- Why Embed Perl?
Extending the Perl Interpreter
- Compiling the Program
- Perl Data Types
- Macros and Functions
- Manipulating Scalars
- Memory Management
- Script Space
- Evaluating Perl Expressions
- Dynamic Loading
- Multiple Perl Interpreters
Embedding Perl in a C Program
- Distributing Modules
- Get Started with h2xs
- Files Created by h2xs
- The Build Library (blib) ulectory
- Unit Testing and test.pl
- Using blib
- POD Translators
- Cutting a Distribution
- Other Niceties
Embedding Perl in a C Program
- Think First
- Object-Oriented Design
- Object-Oriented Development
- Library Modules
- Utility Programs
- Timing with Benchmark
Top 20 Reasons to Choose APTRON for PERL Training in Noida
- PERL training in noida is designed according to current IT market.
- Offer the best PERL training and placement in noida with well defined training modules and course sessions.
- Facilitate regular, weekend and customized PERL training in noida..
- One of the biggest team of certified expert trainers with 5 to 15 years of real industry experience.
- Mentors of PERL training in noida helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
- Smart labs with real latest equipments.
- 24x7 lab facilities. Students are free to access the labs for unlimited number of hours as per their own preferred timings.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, digital pads.
- Silent and discussion zone areas in labs to enhance self study and group discussions.
- Free of cost personality development sessions including spoken english, group discussions, mock interviews, presentation skills.
- Free of cost seminars for personality development & personal presentation.
- Varity of Study Material: Books, PDF's, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
- Hostel facilities available at Rs.4,500/- per month for PERL training in noida.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
- Globally recognized course completion certificate.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical's (Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
APTRON Trainer's Profile for PERL Training in Noida
APTRON'S PERL Trainers are:
- Are truly expert and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Have received awards and recognition from our partners and various recognized IT Organizations.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as HCL Technologies, Birlasoft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies etc.
- Are certified Professionals with 7+ years of experience.
- Are Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
Placement Assistance after PERL Training in Noida
APTRON'S Placement Assistance
- APTRON is the leader in offering placement to the students, as it has a dedicated placement wing which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- APTRON helps the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
- APTRON conducts Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face challenging interview situation with ease.
- APTRON has prepared its students to get placed in top IT FIRMS like HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture and many more.