- All Courses
- Best Robotics Training in Noida
Best Robotics Training in Noida & Best Robotics Training Institute in Noida
out of 5
based on 5875
Join Best Robotics Training in Noida, Robotics Course in Noida, Robotics Institute in Noida
APTRON Noida provides Best Robotics training in noida based on current industry standards that helps attendees to secure placements in their dream jobs at MNCs. APTRON Provides Best Robotics Training in Noida. APTRON is one of the most credible Robotics training institutes in Noida offering hands on practical knowledge and full job assistance with basic as well as advanced level Robotics training courses. At APTRON Robotics training in noida is conducted by subject specialist corporate professionals with 7+ years of experience in managing real-time Robotics projects. APTRON implements a blend of academic learning and practical sessions to give the student optimum exposure that aids in the transformation of naive students into thorough professionals that are easily recruited within the industry.
At APTRON’s well-equipped Robotics training center in Noida aspirants learn the skills for Introduction to Robotics, Robotics Architecture, Present and future scope of robotics, Introduction to Motors, Motor controlling using driver ICs, Basic components of Embedded System, Hardware Classification of Embedded System, Robotics on real time projects along with Robotics placement training. Robotics Training in Noida has been designed as per latest industry trends and keeping in mind the advanced Robotics course content and syllabus based on the professional requirement of the student; helping them to get placement in Multinational companies and achieve their career goals.
APTRON is the biggest Robotics training center in Noida with high tech infrastructure and lab facilities and the options of opting for multiple courses at Noida Location. APTRON in Noida prepares thousands of aspirants for Robotics at reasonable fees that is customized keeping in mind training and course content requirement of each attendee.
Robotics training course involves "Learning by Doing" using state-of-the-art infrastructure for performing hands-on exercises and real-world simulations. This extensive hands-on experience in Robotics training ensures that you absorb the knowledge and skills that you will need to apply at work after your placement in an MNC.
APTRON Noida is one of the best Robotics training institute in Noida with 100% placement support. APTRON has well defined course modules and training sessions for students. At APTRON Robotics training is conducted during day time classes, weekend classes, evening batch classes and fast track training classes.
Robotics Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day
This is an approximate course fee and duration for Robotics. Please contact our team for current Robotics course fee and duration.
Schedule does not suit you, call us now! or Want to take one-on-one training, call us now!
Course Content and Syllabus for Robotics Training in Noida
Robotics Course Contents
- INTRODUCTION TO ROBOTICS
- Present and future scope of robotics
- Types of robots
- Application of robotics
TYPES OF MOTORS
- Introduction to Motors
- AC motor
- DC motor
- Stepper motor
- Servo motor
- DC geared motor
TYPES OF SENSORS
- Introduction to Sensing Devices
- IR sensor
- Light searching sensor
- Temperature sensor
- Touch sensor
- Motion sensor
MOTOR CONTROLLING CIRCUITS
- Motor controlling using driver ICs
- LM358(dual op- amp)
- LM35(Temperature sensor)
- L293D(dual H-bridge IC
- 7805(Voltage regulator)
INTRODUCTION TO EMBEDDED SYSTEM
- History & need of Embedded System
- Basic components of Embedded System
- Hardware Classification of Embedded System
- Programming Language Classification of Embedded System
- Advantage & Disadvantage of Low level & High level programming language of Embedded System
CLASSIFICATION OF MICROPROCESSOR & MICROCONTROLLER
- Difference between Microprocessor & Microcontroller
- Classification based on architecture
- Classification based on Instruction Set
- Type of Microcontroller
- Memory Classification
PIN DESCRIPTION & ARCHITECTURE OF AVR MICROCONTROLLER
MEMORY ARCHITECTURE OF ATMEGA16<
BRIEF INTRODUCTION TO COMPUTER ARCHITECTURE
- Classification of Von-Neumann and Harvard Architecture
- Difference between RISC and CISC
- Memory Classification (Primary & Secondary)
- Low Level Languages
- Middle Level Language
- High Level Language
- Interaction of language with Compilers
EMBEDDED DEVELOPMENT TOOLS
INTRODUCTION OF EMBEDDED C
- Why C
- Benefits of C over Assembly
- Constants, Variables & Data Types
- Keywords & Identifiers
- Data type & its memory representation
- User Defined Data type (structure)
- Arithmetical Operator
- Logical Operator
- Bitwise Operators
Control Statement and Loops
- Do While
- Introduction to Preprocessor Directives
- Assembly within C (Inline Assembly)
SEVEN SEGMENT INTERFACING
- To move data on LCD in 8-bit
- To move data on LCD in 4-bit
- To display data on both rows in 4 and 8-bit Mode
- Scrolling message display on LCD in 4 and 8 bits Mode.
SWITCH & KEYPAD INTERFACING
- Introduction to Switches & Keyboard Matrix
- Interfacing Circuit of Switches & Keyboard Matrix
- Programming of Keyboard Matrix & Switches
- Controlling of LED’s by using Switches
- Key board Matrix & LCD Interfacing Program
- Timer0/Timer1/Timer2 Programming
- PWM using Timers
- Timer Interrupts Programming
- External Hardware Interrupts Programming
- Interrupt Priority
- Interfacing with PC using UART/RS232
- Interfacing with PC using UART/RS232 with Interrupts
- To display digital data on LED
- To display digital data on LCD
- IR Sensor Interfacing
- Temperature Sensor Interfacing
OTHER COMMUNICATION PROTOCOLS
- I2C protocol
- SPI Protocol
Top 20 Reasons to Choose APTRON for Robotics Training in Noida
- Robotics training in noida is designed according to current IT market.
- Offer the best Robotics training and placement in noida with well defined training modules and course sessions.
- Facilitate regular, weekend and customized Robotics training in noida..
- One of the biggest team of certified expert trainers with 5 to 15 years of real industry experience.
- Mentors of Robotics training in noida helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
- Smart labs with real latest equipments.
- 24x7 lab facilities. Students are free to access the labs for unlimited number of hours as per their own preferred timings.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, digital pads.
- Silent and discussion zone areas in labs to enhance self study and group discussions.
- Free of cost personality development sessions including spoken english, group discussions, mock interviews, presentation skills.
- Free of cost seminars for personality development & personal presentation.
- Varity of Study Material: Books, PDF's, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
- Hostel facilities available at Rs.4,500/- per month for Robotics training in noida.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
- Globally recognized course completion certificate.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical's (Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
APTRON Trainer's Profile for Robotics Training in Noida
APTRON'S Robotics Trainers are:
- Are truly expert and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Have received awards and recognition from our partners and various recognized IT Organizations.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as HCL Technologies, Birlasoft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies etc.
- Are certified Professionals with 7+ years of experience.
- Are Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
Placement Assistance after Robotics Training in Noida
APTRON'S Placement Assistance
- APTRON is the leader in offering placement to the students, as it has a dedicated placement wing which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- APTRON helps the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
- APTRON conducts Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face challenging interview situation with ease.
- APTRON has prepared its students to get placed in top IT FIRMS like HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture and many more.