- All Courses
- Best Robotics with AVR training in Noida
Best Robotics with AVR Training in Noida & Best Robotics with AVR Training Institute in Noida
out of 5
based on 23
APTRON Noida provides Best Robotics with AVR training in noida based on current industry standards that helps attendees to secure placements in their dream jobs at MNCs. APTRON Provides Best Robotics with AVR Training in Noida. APTRON is one of the most credible Robotics with AVR training institutes in Noida offering hands on practical knowledge and full job assistance with basic as well as advanced level Robotics with AVR training courses. At APTRON Robotics with AVR training in noida is conducted by subject specialist corporate professionals with 7+ years of experience in managing real-time Robotics with AVR projects. APTRON implements a blend of academic learning and practical sessions to give the student optimum exposure that aids in the transformation of naïve students into thorough professionals that are easily recruited within the industry.
At APTRON’s well-equipped Robotics with AVR training center in Noida aspirants learn the skills for Introduction to Robotics with AVR, Robotics with AVR Architecture, Graph Programming, Introduction to .dat and .dml files, Partition Components, Departition Components, Database components, Translate components, Robotics with AVR on real time projects along with Robotics with AVR placement training. Robotics with AVR Training in Noida has been designed as per latest industry trends and keeping in mind the advanced Robotics with AVR course content and syllabus based on the professional requirement of the student; helping them to get placement in Multinational companies and achieve their career goals.
APTRON is the biggest Robotics with AVR training center in Noida with high tech infrastructure and lab facilities and the options of opting for multiple courses at Noida Location. APTRON in Noida prepares thousands of aspirants for Robotics with AVR at reasonable fees that is customized keeping in mind training and course content requirement of each attendee.
Robotics with AVR training course involves "Learning by Doing" using state-of-the-art infrastructure for performing hands-on exercises and real-world simulations. This extensive hands-on experience in Robotics with AVR training ensures that you absorb the knowledge and skills that you will need to apply at work after your placement in an MNC.
APTRON Noida is one of the best Robotics with AVR training institute in Noida with 100% placement support. APTRON has well defined course modules and training sessions for students. At APTRON Robotics with AVR training is conducted during day time classes, weekend classes, evening batch classes and fast track training classes.
Course Content and Syllabus for Robotics with AVR Training in Noida
Robotics with AVR Course Contents
- Introduction to Robotics
- Types of robots
- Legged robots
- Mobile robots
- Autonomous robots
- Manual robots
- Robotic arm
- Procedure of building robots
Robots and Controllers
- Mobile Robots
- Embedded Controllers
- Brief study of Microcontrollers
- Operating System
- Serial communication concepts with programming
- Interrupt programming and embedded c concepts how to use KEIL with C concepts
Introduction to Embedded C Programming
- Introduction to C
- Difference between C and Embedded C
- Data Types
- Float & Sbit
- Logical – Bit wise & Byte wise
- Control Flow
- If & If – else
- While & Do – while
- Functions and Header files
Microcontroller ATMEGA16 (AVR)
- Hardware Details
- Pin Diagram
- AVR Architecture
- Interrupts and Timers
- Microcontroller AVR Assembly Language
- AVR Studio, WINAVR C, Code Vision AVR
Introduction to AVR (ATMEGA16)
- AVR Family
- Pin Diagram & pin description
- Pin configuration
- Memory Organization
- Input/output pins
- Special functions
- System Control
- USART(Universal Synchronous Asynchronous Rx Tx)
- SPI (Serial Peripheral Interface)
- Timer / Counter / Interrupts
- PWM (pulse width Modulation)
- I2C (Inter-Integrated Circuit)
- ADC (Analog To Digital Converter)
- Analog comparator
- Keypad matrix
- LED matrix
- 7 – segment Display
- LCD - 2X16 Dot Matrix
- 8 bit mode
- 4 bit mode
- DC Motor
- Stepper Motor
- Servo Motor
- IR – sensor
Locomotion in Robots
- Gather logs
Constituents of Autonomous Robots
Projects on Robotics
- Design and Development of Team of Robots with Controlled Coordination
- Obstacle Detector & Avoider Robot
- PC Controlled Wireless Mobile Pick and Place Robot
- Black Line Following Robotic Car
- Ball Tracking Robot with Image Detection
- Remote Controlled Spy Robot with Camera Integration
- Remote Controlled Team of Robots with Image Processing Utility
- Other Innovative Robotics Projects
- Spy Robot with GSM & RF Control
- GSM Robot with Speech & Voice Control
Top 20 Reasons to Choose APTRON for Robotics with AVR Training in Noida
- Robotics with AVR training in Noida is designed according to current IT market.
- Offer the best Robotics with AVR training and placement in Noida with well defined training modules and course sessions.
- Facilitate regular, weekend and customized Robotics with AVR training in Noida..
- One of the biggest team of Certified Expert Trainers with 5 to 15 years of Real Industry Experience.
- Mentors of Robotics with AVR training in Noida helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
- Smart Labs with Real Latest Equipments.
- 24x7 Lab Facilities. Students are free to access the labs for unlimited number of hours as per their own preferred timings.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, Digital Pads.
- Silent and Discussion Zone areas in Labs to enhance Self Study and Group Discussions.
- Free of Cost Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills.
- Free of Cost Seminars for Personality Development & Personal Presentation.
- Varity of Study Material: Books, PDF’s, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
- Hostel Facilities available at Rs 5,500/month for Robotics with AVR Training in Noida students.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
- Globally Recognized Course Completion Certificate.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical's(Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
APTRON Trainer's Profile for Robotics with AVR Training in Noida
APTRON'S Robotics with AVR Trainers are:
- Are truly expert and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Have received awards and recognition from our partners and various recognized IT Organizations.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as HCL Technologies, Birlasoft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies etc.
- Are certified Professionals with 7+ years of experience.
- Are Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
Placement Assistance after Robotics with AVR Training in Noida
APTRON'S Placement Assistance
- APTRON is the leader in offering placement to the students, as it has a dedicated placement wing which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- APTRON helps the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
- APTRON conducts Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face challenging interview situation with ease.
- APTRON has prepared its students to get placed in top IT FIRMS like HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture and many more.
APTRON Course duration for Robotics with AVR Training in Noida
- Fast Track Training Program (6+ hours daily)
- Regular Classes (Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Weekend Training Classes (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)