- All Courses
- Best Robotics with MATLAB Training in Noida
Best Robotics with MATLAB Training in Noida & Best Robotics with MATLAB Training Institute in Noida
out of 5
based on 5875
Join Best Robotics with MATLAB Training in Noida, Robotics with MATLAB Course in Noida, Robotics with MATLAB Institute in Noida
APTRON Noida provides Best Robotics with MATLAB training in noida based on current industry standards that helps attendees to secure placements in their dream jobs at MNCs. APTRON Provides Best Robotics with MATLAB Training in Noida. APTRON is one of the most credible Robotics with MATLAB training institutes in Noida offering hands on practical knowledge and full job assistance with basic as well as advanced level Robotics with MATLAB training courses. At APTRON Robotics with MATLAB training in noida is conducted by subject specialist corporate professionals with 7+ years of experience in managing real-time Robotics with MATLAB projects. APTRON implements a blend of academic learning and practical sessions to give the student optimum exposure that aids in the transformation of naïve students into thorough professionals that are easily recruited within the industry.
At APTRON’s well-equipped Robotics with MATLAB training center in Noida aspirants learn the skills for Introduction to Robotics with MATLAB, Robotics with MATLAB Architecture, Introduction to Computer Vision and MATLAB, Interfacing various human interface devices, Digital Image Processing in MATLAB, Digital Image Processing in MATLAB, Interfacing of various kind of Display devices, Robotics with MATLAB on real time projects along with Robotics with MATLAB placement training. Robotics with MATLAB Training in Noida has been designed as per latest industry trends and keeping in mind the advanced Robotics with MATLAB course content and syllabus based on the professional requirement of the student; helping them to get placement in Multinational companies and achieve their career goals.
APTRON is the biggest Robotics with MATLAB training center in Noida with high tech infrastructure and lab facilities and the options of opting for multiple courses at Noida Location. APTRON in Noida prepares thousands of aspirants for Robotics with MATLAB at reasonable fees that is customized keeping in mind training and course content requirement of each attendee.
Robotics with MATLAB training course involves "Learning by Doing" using state-of-the-art infrastructure for performing hands-on exercises and real-world simulations. This extensive hands-on experience in Robotics with MATLAB training ensures that you absorb the knowledge and skills that you will need to apply at work after your placement in an MNC.
APTRON Noida is one of the best robotics with matlab training institute in noida with 100% placement support. APTRON has well defined course modules and training sessions for students. At APTRON Robotics with MATLAB training is conducted during day time classes, weekend classes, evening batch classes and fast track training classes.
Robotics with MATLAB Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day
This is an approximate course fee and duration for Robotics with MATLAB. Please contact our team for current Robotics with MATLAB course fee and duration.
Schedule does not suit you, call us now! or Want to take one-on-one training, call us now!
Course Content and Syllabus for Robotics with MATLAB Training in Noida
Robotics with MATLAB Course Contents
- Introduction to Robotics
- History of Robotics
- Present trends in Robotics
- Use of Robotics Technology
Introduction to Computer Vision and MATLAB
- What is Computer Vision?
- What is Machine Vision?
- Basics of image processing
- Algorithms used for image processing
- Image formats
- Complexity of Algorithms
- Colour Space requirements
- Relation between RGB and HSV
Interfacing of various kind of Display devices
- Seven Segment Display
Interfacing various human interface devices
Getting Started: I/O Peripherals on board
- Type of Sensors.
- IR Sensor
- Working of IR Sensor.
- Sound Sensors
- Temperature Sensor
Digital Image Processing in MATLAB
- Introducing MATLAB
- Image acquisition Toolbox in MATLAB
- Image Processing Toolbox in MATLAB
- Tools of Image processing in MATLAB
- Programming paradigms in MATLAB
- Image acquisition in MATLAB
- Camera Selection
- Algorithm Designing
Embedded System Concept
- Introduction to micro controller
- What is a micro controller?
- Microprocessor Vs microcontroller
- RISC Vs CISC
- Why AVR is the most widely used micro controller family?
Introduction to Microcontrollers and AVR Family
- Introduction to Atmega 8 Microcontroller
- Introduction to ATMega8/ATMega16/Atmega32 features
- Input/ Output Ports of Atmega
- Data registers of Atmega Controller Interrupts
- Introduction of Analog to Digital Conversion
Embedded C Programming
- What is Embedded C
- Embedded C-Programming for AVR Microcontroller.
- Introduction to C, Statement, Function
Image Acquisition and Processing
- Functions for Image acquisition
- Camera Adapter
- Functions and Keywords for image processingin MATLAB
- Hardware interfacing
- Accessing Parallel PORT using MATLAB
Interfacing of Devices with Microcontroller
- DC Motor
- AC Motor
- Stepper Motor
- Motor Driver IC
Introduction to LCD
- What is 16X2 LCD
- How to print Data on LCD
- Interfacing of LCD
- Coding For LCD
- Practical Use of LCD
Image Manipulation in MATLAB
- Image Manipulation
- Threshold adjustment
- Template matching
- Object Detection
- Motion Detection
Introduction to USART
- Difference Between USART & UART Register of USART
- What is Prescaler Serial communication Vs Parallel Communication
- Practical Application of Serial Communication
- Serial Communication between System & Microcontroller
Project Building and implementation
Top 20 Reasons to Choose APTRON for Robotics with MATLAB Training in Noida
- Robotics with MATLAB training in noida is designed according to current IT market.
- Offer the best Robotics with MATLAB training and placement in noida with well defined training modules and course sessions.
- Facilitate regular, weekend and customized Robotics with MATLAB training in noida..
- One of the biggest team of certified expert trainers with 5 to 15 years of real industry experience.
- Mentors of Robotics with MATLAB training in noida helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
- Smart labs with real latest equipments.
- 24x7 lab facilities. Students are free to access the labs for unlimited number of hours as per their own preferred timings.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, digital pads.
- Silent and discussion zone areas in labs to enhance self study and group discussions.
- Free of cost personality development sessions including spoken english, group discussions, mock interviews, presentation skills.
- Free of cost seminars for personality development & personal presentation.
- Varity of Study Material: Books, PDF's, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
- Hostel facilities available at Rs.4,500/- per month for Robotics with MATLAB training in noida.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
- Globally recognized course completion certificate.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical's (Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
APTRON Trainer's Profile for Robotics with MATLAB Training in Noida
APTRON'S Robotics with MATLAB Trainers are:
- Are truly expert and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Have received awards and recognition from our partners and various recognized IT Organizations.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as HCL Technologies, Birlasoft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies etc.
- Are certified Professionals with 7+ years of experience.
- Are Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
Placement Assistance after Robotics with MATLAB Training in Noida
APTRON'S Placement Assistance
- APTRON is the leader in offering placement to the students, as it has a dedicated placement wing which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- APTRON helps the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
- APTRON conducts Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face challenging interview situation with ease.
- APTRON has prepared its students to get placed in top IT FIRMS like HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture and many more.