- All Courses
- Best Salesforce Developer Training in Noida
Best Salesforce Developer Training in Noida & Best Salesforce Developer Training Institute in Noida
out of 5
based on 5875
Join Best Salesforce Developer Training in Noida, Salesforce Developer Course in Noida, Salesforce Developer Institute in Noida
APTRON Noida provides best salesforce developer training in noida based on current industry standards that helps attendees to secure placements in their dream jobs at MNCs. APTRON Provides Best Salesforce Developer Training in Noida. APTRON is one of the most credible Salesforce Developer training institutes in Noida offering hands on practical knowledge and full job assistance with basic as well as advanced level Salesforce Developer training courses. At APTRON Salesforce Developer training in noida is conducted by subject specialist corporate professionals with 7+ years of experience in managing real-time Salesforce Developer projects. APTRON implements a blend of academic learning and practical sessions to give the student optimum exposure that aids in the transformation of naïve students into thorough professionals that are easily recruited within the industry.
At APTRON’s well-equipped salesforce developer training center in noida aspirants learn the skills for Introduction to Salesforce Developer, Overview of Apex, Introducing the Force.com IDE, Database Integration in Apex, Debugging and Testing, Advanced Business Logic – I, Designing Advanced Business Logic – II, Introduction to visualForce – I, Standard List Controller, Visualforce and the Native user Interface, Asynchronous Actions, Extending VisualForce, Integration , Salesforce Developer on real time projects along with Salesforce Developer placement training. Salesforce Developer Training in Noida has been designed as per latest industry trends and keeping in mind the advanced Salesforce Developer course content and syllabus based on the professional requirement of the student; helping them to get placement in Multinational companies and achieve their career goals.
APTRON is the biggest Salesforce Developer training center in Noida with high tech infrastructure and lab facilities and the options of opting for multiple courses at Noida Location. APTRON in Noida prepares thousands of aspirants for Salesforce Developer at reasonable fees that is customized keeping in mind training and course content requirement of each attendee.
Salesforce Developer training course involves "Learning by Doing" using state-of-the-art infrastructure for performing hands-on exercises and real-world simulations. This extensive hands-on experience in Salesforce Developer training ensures that you absorb the knowledge and skills that you will need to apply at work after your placement in an MNC.
APTRON Noida is one of the best salesforce developer training institute in noida with 100% placement support. APTRON has well defined course modules and training sessions for students. At APTRON Salesforce Developer training is conducted during day time classes, weekend classes, evening batch classes and fast track training classes.
Salesforce Developer Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day
This is an approximate course fee and duration for Salesforce Developer. Please contact our team for current Salesforce Developer course fee and duration.
Schedule does not suit you, call us now! or Want to take one-on-one training, call us now!
Course Content Covered in Salesforce Developer Training Course
Overview of Apex
Apex Language basics
- Arrays and Collections
- Control Logic
- Understanding Governor Limits
Introducing the Force.com IDE
- Force.com Prespective
- Force.com Projects
- Problems view
- Schema Explorer
- Apex Test Runner View
- Execute Anonymous View
Database Integration in Apex
- Database Records as objects
- Database Queries – SOQL(Query results, Relationships, Filtering)
- Persisting Database Records – DML(Insert, Update, Upsert, Delete, UnDelete
- Database Triggers – Trigger Definition, Batch Processing, Error Handling, Governor Limits)
- Database Security in Apex
Debugging and Testing
- Viewing Logs
- Handling Uncaught Exceptions
- Understanding Execution Governors and Limits
- Using Governor Limit Email Warnings
- Understanding Testing in Apex
- Why Test Apex?
- What to Test in Apex
- Unit Testing Apex
- Isolation of Test Data from OrganizationData in Unit Tests
- Using the runAs Method
- Using Limits, startTest, and stopTest
- Adding SOSL Queries to Unit Tests
- Running Unit Test Methods
- Testing Best Practices
- Testing Example
Advanced Business Logic – I
- Inner and Outer Join
- Semi- Join and Anti Join
- Multi- Select Picklists
- Transaction Processing
- DML Databasse Methods
- Record Locking
Designing Advanced Business Logic – II
- Apex Managed Sharing
- Sharing Objects
- Creating Sharing Rules in Apex
- Sending and Receiving Email
- Sending Email – SingleEmailMessage, SingleEmailMessage with Template and MassEmailMessage
- Receiving Email
- Dynamic Apex – Dynamic Database queries, Schema Meta data
Introduction to visualForce – I
- Introducing Visualforce and the MVC model
- VisualForce Controllers
- Standard Controller
- Associating a Standard Controllerwith a Visualforce Page
- Accessing Data with a Standard Controller
- Using Standard Controller Actions
- Validation Rules and Standard Controllers
- Styling Pages that Use Standard Controllers
- Checking for Object Accessibility
- Standard List Controller
- Associating a Standard List Controller with a Visualforce Page
- Accessing Data with List Controllers
- Using Standard List Controller Actions
- Pagination with a List Controller
- Using List Views with Standard List Controllers
- Editing Records with List Controllers
- Custom Controller
- Controller Extensions
Introduction to visualForce – II
- View Components
- View Component Basics
- Data Components
- Action Components
- Force.com Styles Components
- Force.com User Interface Components
- Using Static Resources
- Creating a Static Resource
- Referencing a Static Resource in Visualforce Markup
Introduction to visualForce – II
- Visualforce and the Native user Interface
- Standard Pages
- Standard Buttons
- Page layouts
- Custom buttons and links
- Custom tabs
- VisualForce in Production
- Error Handling
- Governor Limits
- Unit tests
- Overriding Buttons, Links,and Tabs with Visualforce
- Overriding Tabs Using a Standard ListController
- Defining Custom Buttons and Links for Visualforce
- Adding Custom List Buttons using StandardList Controllers
- Displaying Record Types
Advanced User Interfaces – I
- Asynchronous Actions
- Partial Page Refresh
- Action as Java Script Function
- Action as Timed Event
- Indication Action Status
- Modular VisualForce
- Static Resources
- Custom VisualForce Components
Advanced User Interfaces – II
- Extending VisualForce
- Adobe Files and VisualForce
- Force.com Sites
- Creating Your First Custom Controller
- Creating a Custom Controller Class
- Defining Getter Methods
- Defining Action Methods
- Defining Navigation Methods
Integrating Email with Visualforce
- Sending an Email with Visualforce
- Creating a Custom Controller with theMessaging Class
- Creating an Email Attachment
- Visualforce Email Templates
- Creating a Visualforce Email Template
- Using a Custom Stylesheet in a Visualforce Email Template
- Adding Attachments
- Using Custom Controllers within Visualforce Email Templates
Integration – I
- Force.com Integration Solutions
- Outbound Messaging
- Salesforce Developer-to-Salesforce Developer(S2S)
- Developing Custom Integation
- Calling Webservice from apex code
- Using HTTP Integration
Integration – II
- Understanding Force.com Web services
- Basics of Force.com webservices
- Generating the web Service Client
- Loggin in
- Force.com DataTypes in SOAP
- Error Handling
Integration – III
- Building Custom Webservices in Apex
- Understanding Custom webservices
- Service definition
- Calling a Custom Web service
Packaging and AppExchange
- Publishing Your App or Service
- Creating or Editing Your Provider Profile
- Creating or Editing a Listing
- Submitting Your Listing for ApprovalBasic Tab
- Registering Your Package and ChoosingLicense Settings
- Email Notifications
- Adding Visualforce to a Force.com AppExchange App
- Managing Package Version Settings for Visualforce Pages and Components
Top 20 Reasons to Choose APTRON for Salesforce Developer Training in Noida
- Salesforce Developer training in noida is designed according to current IT market.
- Offer the best Salesforce Developer training and placement in noida with well defined training modules and course sessions.
- Facilitate regular, weekend and customized Salesforce Developer training in noida..
- One of the biggest team of certified expert trainers with 5 to 15 years of real industry experience.
- Mentors of Salesforce Developer training in noida helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
- Smart labs with real latest equipments.
- 24x7 lab facilities. Students are free to access the labs for unlimited number of hours as per their own preferred timings.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, digital pads.
- Silent and discussion zone areas in labs to enhance self study and group discussions.
- Free of cost personality development sessions including spoken english, group discussions, mock interviews, presentation skills.
- Free of cost seminars for personality development & personal presentation.
- Varity of Study Material: Books, PDF's, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
- Hostel facilities available at Rs.4,500/- per month for Salesforce Developer training in noida.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
- Globally recognized course completion certificate.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical's (Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
APTRON Trainer's Profile for Salesforce Developer Training in Noida
APTRON'S Salesforce Developer Trainers are:
- Are truly expert and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Have received awards and recognition from our partners and various recognized IT Organizations.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as HCL Technologies, Birlasoft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies etc.
- Are certified Professionals with 7+ years of experience.
- Are Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
Placement Assistance after Salesforce Developer Training in Noida
APTRON'S Placement Assistance
- APTRON is the leader in offering placement to the students, as it has a dedicated placement wing which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- APTRON helps the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
- APTRON conducts Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face challenging interview situation with ease.
- APTRON has prepared its students to get placed in top IT FIRMS like HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture and many more.