- All Courses
- Best UG NX Training in Noida
Best UG NX Training in Noida & Best UG NX Training Institute in Noida
out of 5
based on 875
Join Best UG NX Training in Noida, UG NX Course in Noida, UG NX Institute in Noida
APTRON Noida provides Best UG NX training in noida based on current industry standards that helps attendees to secure placements in their dream jobs at MNCs. APTRON Provides Best UG NX Training in Noida. APTRON is one of the most credible UG NX training institutes in Noida offering hands on practical knowledge and full job assistance with basic as well as advanced level UG NX training courses. At APTRON UG NX training in noida is conducted by subject specialist corporate professionals with 7+ years of experience in managing real-time UG NX projects. APTRON implements a blend of academic learning and practical sessions to give the student optimum exposure that aids in the transformation of naïve students into thorough professionals that are easily recruited within the industry.
At APTRON’s well-equipped UG NX training center in Noida aspirants learn the skills for Introduction to UG NX, UG NX Architecture, Gateway Application, Part File Naming, Windows File Dialogs, The NX User Interface, Introduction to Solid Modeling, UG NX on real time projects along with UG NX placement training. UG NX Training in Noida has been designed as per latest industry trends and keeping in mind the advanced UG NX course content and syllabus based on the professional requirement of the student; helping them to get placement in Multinational companies and achieve their career goals.
APTRON is the biggest UG NX training center in Noida with high tech infrastructure and lab facilities and the options of opting for multiple courses at Noida Location. APTRON in Noida prepares thousands of aspirants for UG NX at reasonable fees that is customized keeping in mind training and course content requirement of each attendee.
UG NX training course involves "Learning by Doing" using state-of-the-art infrastructure for performing hands-on exercises and real-world simulations. This extensive hands-on experience in UG NX training ensures that you absorb the knowledge and skills that you will need to apply at work after your placement in an MNC.
APTRON Noida is one of the best UG NX training institute in Noida with 100% placement support. APTRON has well defined course modules and training sessions for students. At APTRON UG NX training is conducted during day time classes, weekend classes, evening batch classes and fast track training classes.
UG NX Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day
This is an approximate course fee and duration for UG NX. Please contact our team for current UG NX course fee and duration.
Schedule does not suit you, call us now! or Want to take one-on-one training, call us now!
Course Content and Syllabus for UG NX Training in Noida
UG NX Course Contents
- Intended Audience
- Course Objectives
- How to Use This Course
- Class Standards
- Part File Naming
- Seed Parts
- Definitions of Terms
- Starting NX
- Gateway Application
- Cue/Status Line
- Windows File Dialogs
- Activity — Creating a New Part
- Opening Multiple Parts
- Activity — Opening an Existing Part
- Activity—Save Part As (Copying a Part)
- Activity—Closing Parts
- Exiting NX
The NX User Interface
- Customizing Toolbars
- Activity — Working with Toolbars
- Activity — Working with Roles
- Mouse Navigation
- Mouse Pop-up Menu
- Graphics Window View Manipulation
- Selecting Objects
- Preview Selection and Quick Pick
- Activity — Manipulating Views
- Overview of Coordinate Systems
- Manipulating the WCS
- Move WCS (Dynamics)
- Origin Handle
- Axis Handles
- Rotation Handles
- Activity — Manipulating the WCS
Introduction to Solid Modeling
- Activity — Creating a Block
- Defining Vectors
- Activity — Creating a Cylinder
Positional Form Features
- Creating Form Features
- Positioning Terminology
- Positioning Methods
- Activity—Positioning Holes and Bosses
- Additional Positioning Methods
- Parameter Entry Options
- Activity — Creating Pockets and Slots
- Activity — Positioning a Groove
- Editing the Size and Location of Form Features
- Edit Positioning
- Error Messages
- Editing Features with the Part Navigator
- Activity—Editing Positional Form Features
- Additional Positioning Techniques
- Creating and Editing Expressions
- Activity — Getting Familiar with Expressions
- Shell Feature Overview
- Creating a Shell Feature
- Activity — Creating a Shell Feature
- Activity — Creating a Shell and Removing Multiple Faces
- Activity — Creating a Shell with an Alternate Thickness
- Edge Blend
- Activity — Creating Edge Blends
- Activity — Creating Chamfers
Model Construction Query
- Visually Inspect the Part
- Layer Categories
- Moving Objects between Layers
- Part Navigator
- Mass Properties
- Activity — Model Construction Query
Introduction to Assemblies
- Definitions and Descriptions
- Introduction to Load Options
- Load Method
- Load States
- Load Failure
- Activity — Setting Load Options
- The Assembly Navigator
- Node Display
- Activity—Working with the Assembly Navigator
- Selecting Components in the Assembly Navigator
- Selecting Components in the Graphics Window
- Designing in Context
- Assembly Navigator Pop-Up Menu Options
- Activity—working with the Assembly Navigator (continued)
- Saving the Work Part
Adding Components & Mating Conditions
- General Assembly Concepts.
- Assemblies Application
- Assemblies Pull-down Menu
- Assemblies Toolbar
- Adding Components to an Assembly
- Activity—Creating an Assembly
- Mating Conditions
- Mate Constraint
- Align Constraint
- Angle Constraint
- Parallel Constraint
- Perpendicular Constraint
- Center Constraint
- Distance Constraint
- Tangent Constraint
- The Mating Conditions Dialog
- Tree Listing
- Repositioning Components
- Activity—Mating the Nut Cracker Components
- Datum Feature Overview
- Datum Planes
- Creating Relative Datum Planes
- Common Datum Plane Types
- Activity—Creating Relative Datum Planes
- Selecting and Using Datum Planes
- Activity—Cylindrical Faces and Datum Planes
- Activity — Creating a Feature on a Relative Datum Plane
- Activity—Creating a Hole Corner to Corner
- Datum Axis
- Datum Axis Types
- Editing Datum Axes
- Activity—Constraining Locations using Datums
- Datum CSYS
- Sketching Overview
- Sketches and the Part Navigator
- Sketch Visibility
- Creating a New Sketch
- The Active Sketch
- Sketch Creation Steps
- Activity — Sketch Creation
- Sketch Curves
- Activity — Using the Sketch Profile Tool
- Creating Fillets
- Trimming and Extending Curves
- Activity — Creating Fillets
- Activity—Using Quick Trim and Quick Extend
- Sketch Points
- Dimensional Constraints
- Activity—Adding Dimensional Constraints
- Editing Dimensions
- Activity — Editing Sketch Dimensions
- Geometric Constraints
- Show/Remove Constraints
- Constraint Conditions
- Activity — Adding Constraints
- Activity — Constraining a Profile
- Activity — Sketching and Constraining a Gasket
- Convert To/From Reference
- Activity—Constraint Conditions
Swept Features and Boolean Operations
- Types of Swept Features
- Activity — Starting the Draglink
- Boolean Operations
- Start and End Limit Options
- Extrude with Offset
- Extrude with Draft
- Activity—Extruding with Offsets
- Selection Intent
- Activity — Extruding Using Selection Intent
- Sweep along Guide
- Activity—Sweeping Along an Open Guide String
- Activity — Sweeping Along a Closed Guide String
- Activity—Creating Revolved Features
- Activity — Adding a Revolved Feature to the Draglink
- Activity — Extruding to a Face
Editing the Model
- Accessing the Options to Edit Features
- Part Navigator
- Deleting Features
- Update Failures
- Activity — Edit and Delete Features
- Activity — Using the Update Tool
- Activity—Reordering Features with the Part Navigator
- Delaying Model Updates
- Move Feature
- Reattaching a Feature
- Activity—Re-attaching and Moving Features
- Instance Feature
- Rectangular Instance Array
- Circular Instance Array
- Activity — Rectangular Instance Array
- Activity — Circular Instance Array
- Activity (Optional) — Associativity of the Rotation Axis
The Master Model
- The Assembly Modeler
- Master Model Example
- Activity—Exploring a Master Model Assembly
- Activity — Creating a Non-Master Part
Introduction to Drafting
- Working with Drawings
- Creating New Drawing Sheets
- Opening a Drawing
- Editing a Drawing
- Deleting a Drawing
- Activity — Creating New Drawing Sheets
- Activity—Opening and Editing Drawing Sheets
- Drawing Monochrome Display
- View Preferences
- Hidden Lines
- Smooth Edges
- Virtual Intersections
- Adding a Base View
- View Creation Options Bar
- Adding Projected Views
- Editing Existing Views
- Removing Views From a Drawing
- Activity—Adding Views to a Drawing
- Utility Symbols
- Creating a Linear Centerline
- Activity—Creating a Linear Centerline
- Manually Creating a Cylindrical Centerline
- Activity—Creating a Cylindrical Centerline
- Annotation Preferences
- Dimension Preferences and Placement
- Appended Text
- Text Orientation and Text Arrow Placement
- Editing an Existing Dimension
- Activity — Creating Dimensions
- Text Creation
- Creating Notes
- Activity — Creating Notes and Labels
- The Annotation Editor
- Editing Notes
- Activity — Creating More Notes
- Master Model Drawing Guidelines
- Precedence and Associativity
- Legacy Unit Conversion
- Built-in Functions
Point Constructor Options
- Methods to Specify a Point
- WCS and Absolute Coordinates
- Customer Defaults
- Customer Defaults Levels
- Setting Customer Defaults
- USER, GROUP, and SITE directories
- Managing Your Changes
- Updating to a New Release of NX
Top 20 Reasons to Choose APTRON for UG NX Training in Noida
- UG NX training in noida is designed according to current IT market.
- Offer the best UG NX training and placement in noida with well defined training modules and course sessions.
- Facilitate regular, weekend and customized UG NX training in noida..
- One of the biggest team of certified expert trainers with 5 to 15 years of real industry experience.
- Mentors of UG NX training in noida helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
- Smart labs with real latest equipments.
- 24x7 lab facilities. Students are free to access the labs for unlimited number of hours as per their own preferred timings.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, digital pads.
- Silent and discussion zone areas in labs to enhance self study and group discussions.
- Free of cost personality development sessions including spoken english, group discussions, mock interviews, presentation skills.
- Free of cost seminars for personality development & personal presentation.
- Varity of Study Material: Books, PDF's, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
- Hostel facilities available at Rs.4,500/- per month for UG NX training in noida.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
- Globally recognized course completion certificate.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical's (Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
APTRON Trainer's Profile for UG NX Training in Noida
APTRON'S UG NX Trainers are:
- Are truly expert and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Have received awards and recognition from our partners and various recognized IT Organizations.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as HCL Technologies, Birlasoft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies etc.
- Are certified Professionals with 7+ years of experience.
- Are Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
Placement Assistance after UG NX Training in Noida
APTRON'S Placement Assistance
- APTRON is the leader in offering placement to the students, as it has a dedicated placement wing which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- APTRON helps the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
- APTRON conducts Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face challenging interview situation with ease.
- APTRON has prepared its students to get placed in top IT FIRMS like HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture and many more.