- All Courses
- Best Verilog HDL Training in Noida
Best Verilog HDL Training in Noida & Best Verilog HDL Training Institute in Noida
out of 5
based on 875
Join Best Verilog HDL Training in Noida, Verilog HDL Course in Noida, Verilog HDL Institute in Noida
APTRON Noida provides Best Verilog HDL training in noida based on current industry standards that helps attendees to secure placements in their dream jobs at MNCs. APTRON Provides Best Verilog HDL Training in Noida. APTRON is one of the most credible Verilog HDL training institutes in Noida offering hands on practical knowledge and full job assistance with basic as well as advanced level Verilog HDL training courses. At APTRON Verilog HDL training in noida is conducted by subject specialist corporate professionals with 7+ years of experience in managing real-time Verilog HDL projects. APTRON implements a blend of academic learning and practical sessions to give the student optimum exposure that aids in the transformation of naïve students into thorough professionals that are easily recruited within the industry.
At APTRON’s well-equipped Verilog HDL training center in Noida aspirants learn the skills for Introduction to Verilog HDL, Need, Scope, Use and History of VLSI, Introduction to Chip Design Process, Applications of VLSI, Partition Components, Need, Scope, Use and History of Verilog HDL, Verilog HDL on real time projects along with Verilog HDL placement training. Verilog HDL Training in Noida has been designed as per latest industry trends and keeping in mind the advanced Verilog HDL course content and syllabus based on the professional requirement of the student; helping them to get placement in Multinational companies and achieve their career goals.
APTRON is the biggest Verilog HDL training center in Noida with high tech infrastructure and lab facilities and the options of opting for multiple courses at Noida Location. APTRON in Noida prepares thousands of aspirants for Verilog HDL at reasonable fees that is customized keeping in mind training and course content requirement of each attendee.
Verilog HDL training course involves "Learning by Doing" using state-of-the-art infrastructure for performing hands-on exercises and real-world simulations. This extensive hands-on experience in Verilog HDL training ensures that you absorb the knowledge and skills that you will need to apply at work after your placement in an MNC.
APTRON Noida is one of the best Verilog HDL training institute in Noida with 100% placement support. APTRON has well defined course modules and training sessions for students. At APTRON Verilog HDL training is conducted during day time classes, weekend classes, evening batch classes and fast track training classes.
Verilog HDL Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day
This is an approximate course fee and duration for Verilog HDL. Please contact our team for current Verilog HDL course fee and duration.
Schedule does not suit you, call us now! or Want to take one-on-one training, call us now!
Course Content and Syllabus for Verilog HDL Training in Noida
Verilog HDL Course Contents
- INTRODUCTION TO VLSI
- Need, Scope, Use and History of VLSI
- Introduction to Chip Design Process
- Description of Hardware Description Languages
- Applications of VLSI
- Evolution of Computer Aided Digital Design
- Emergence of HDL’s
- VLSI Design Flow.
- Importance of HDL’s.
INTRODUCTION TO VERILOG HDL
- Need, Scope, Use and History of Verilog HDL
- Special Features of Verilog HDL
- Application of Verilog HDL in Market and Industries
- Discussion of Verilog HDL & other procedural language.
DESIGNING IN VERILOG HDL
- Design Methodology
- Top-Down Methodology
- Bottom-up Methodology
- Design Simulation and Design Synthesis
- Verilog HDL Design Flow
- Keyword description in VERILOG HDL
- Module Description
DATA TYPES IN VERILOG HDL
- Lexical Conventions
- Description of Data types
- Scalar Data Description
- Vector Data Description
- Parameters Description
- Array Description
INTRODUCTION OF DIFFERENT MODELING STYLE
- Gate level Modeling
- Dataflow modeling
- Behavioral Modeling
- Switch level Modeling
GATE LEVEL MODELING
- Logic Gate Primitive
- Gate Instantiation
- Design RTL from Logic Diagram
- Delays in Gate-Level Design
- Rise Delay
- Fall Delay
- Turn off Delay
- Continuous Assignment statement
- Implicit Assignment statement
- Assignment Delay
- Implicit Assignment Delay
- Net declaration Delay
- Basic operators
- Verilog specific operators(case equality etc)
- Operator Precedence
- Structured Procedural Statements
- Always Statements
- Initial Statements
- Blocking Statement
- Non blocking Statement
- Timing Control Statement
- Delay Based Timing Control
- Event Based Timing Control
- Conditional statements
- If-else statements
- Case statements
- While loop
- For loop
- Repeat loop
- Forever loop
- Block Statements
- Parallel block
- Sequential block
FINITE STATE MACHINE (FSM)
- Introduction to FSM
- Mealy Machine
- Moore Machine
- TLC by Sensors
- TLC four way based on timing control
- ALU Design
- Shift unit Design
- LFSR (Linear feedback shift register)
- MISR (Multiple input signature register)
- Booth multiplier
- Wallace multiplier
- Comparator unit design
- Introduction to FPGA
- Introduction to CPLD
- Brief discussion of Hardware kit
- Working on Physical FPGA and CPLD
- Led interfacing.
- 7-segment interfacing.
- LCD interfacing.
- Keypad scanner.
- Clock divider RTL code
USEFUL MODELING TECHNIQUE
- Procedural Continuous Assignment Statement
- Assign Statement
- Deassign Statement
- Force Statement
- Release Statement
- Defparam Statement
- Switch level Modeling style
- MOS Switches
- Bidirectional Pass Switches.
- Resistive MOS Switches
- Introduction to system Verilog
- Sub programs
- Difference between Tasks and Functions
- Understanding of Automatic keyword in Tasks and Functions
- User Defined Primitives (UDP’s)
- Combinational UDP’S
- Sequential UDP’S.
- Verilog Test bench
- Test Bench for Combinational Design
- Test Bench for Sequential Design
- Sequential block(Begin-End)
- Parallel Block(Fork-Join)
- Logic synthesis
- System Task
- Compiler Directives
- RAM & ROM designing
- Bi - directional ports
- Case X and Case Z statements
- Assistance on any project brought by student.
- Universal asynchronous receiving and transmitting
Top 20 Reasons to Choose APTRON for Verilog HDL Training in Noida
- Verilog HDL training in noida is designed according to current IT market.
- Offer the best Verilog HDL training and placement in noida with well defined training modules and course sessions.
- Facilitate regular, weekend and customized Verilog HDL training in noida..
- One of the biggest team of certified expert trainers with 5 to 15 years of real industry experience.
- Mentors of Verilog HDL training in noida helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
- Smart labs with real latest equipments.
- 24x7 lab facilities. Students are free to access the labs for unlimited number of hours as per their own preferred timings.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, digital pads.
- Silent and discussion zone areas in labs to enhance self study and group discussions.
- Free of cost personality development sessions including spoken english, group discussions, mock interviews, presentation skills.
- Free of cost seminars for personality development & personal presentation.
- Varity of Study Material: Books, PDF's, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
- Hostel facilities available at Rs.4,500/- per month for Verilog HDL training in noida.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
- Globally recognized course completion certificate.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical's (Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
APTRON Trainer's Profile for Verilog HDL Training in Noida
APTRON'S Verilog HDL Trainers are:
- Are truly expert and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Have received awards and recognition from our partners and various recognized IT Organizations.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as HCL Technologies, Birlasoft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies etc.
- Are certified Professionals with 7+ years of experience.
- Are Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
Placement Assistance after Verilog HDL Training in Noida
APTRON'S Placement Assistance
- APTRON is the leader in offering placement to the students, as it has a dedicated placement wing which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- APTRON helps the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
- APTRON conducts Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face challenging interview situation with ease.
- APTRON has prepared its students to get placed in top IT FIRMS like HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture and many more.