- All Courses
- Best Weblogic Server Training in Noida
Best Weblogic Server Training in Noida & Best Weblogic Server Training Institute in Noida
out of 5
based on 875
Join Best Weblogic Server Training in Noida, Weblogic Server Course in Noida, Weblogic Server Institute in Noida
APTRON Noida provides best weblogic server training in noida based on current industry standards that helps attendees to secure placements in their dream jobs at MNCs. APTRON Provides Best Weblogic Server Training in Noida. APTRON is one of the most credible Weblogic Server training institutes in Noida offering hands on practical knowledge and full job assistance with basic as well as advanced level Weblogic Server training courses. At APTRON Weblogic Server training in noida is conducted by subject specialist corporate professionals with 7+ years of experience in managing real-time Weblogic Server projects. APTRON implements a blend of academic learning and practical sessions to give the student optimum exposure that aids in the transformation of naïve students into thorough professionals that are easily recruited within the industry.
At APTRON’s well-equipped weblogic server training center in noida aspirants learn the skills for Introduction to Weblogic Server, Oracle Fusion Middleware Platform, Configuring a Domain Using Templates, Administration Console and WLST, Configuring Managed Servers, Configuring Node Managers, Viewing and Managing Logs in Oracle WLS Environment, Deployment, Understanding JDBC and Configuring Data Sources, Java Message Service (JMS) Resources, Cluster, Performance Tuning, Java Memory Management, Weblogic Server on real time projects along with Weblogic Server placement training. Weblogic Server Training in Noida has been designed as per latest industry trends and keeping in mind the advanced Weblogic Server course content and syllabus based on the professional requirement of the student; helping them to get placement in Multinational companies and achieve their career goals.
APTRON is the biggest Weblogic Server training center in Noida with high tech infrastructure and lab facilities and the options of opting for multiple courses at Noida Location. APTRON in Noida prepares thousands of aspirants for Weblogic Server at reasonable fees that is customized keeping in mind training and course content requirement of each attendee.
Weblogic Server training course involves "Learning by Doing" using state-of-the-art infrastructure for performing hands-on exercises and real-world simulations. This extensive hands-on experience in Weblogic Server training ensures that you absorb the knowledge and skills that you will need to apply at work after your placement in an MNC.
APTRON Noida is one of the best weblogic server training institute in noida with 100% placement support. APTRON has well defined course modules and training sessions for students. At APTRON Weblogic Server training is conducted during day time classes, weekend classes, evening batch classes and fast track training classes.
Weblogic Server Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day
This is an approximate course fee and duration for Weblogic Server. Please contact our team for current Weblogic Server course fee and duration.
Schedule does not suit you, call us now! or Want to take one-on-one training, call us now!
Course Content Covered in Weblogic Server Training Course
Introducing Oracle Fusion Middleware Platform
- Describing the Oracle Fusion Middleware Environment
- Components of Fusion Middleware
- Understanding the purpose of each component and their dependency
- Describing How WebLogic Server Supports Various Fusion Middleware Suites
- Describing How Various Fusion Middleware Suites Augment the Functions of WebLogic Server
- Explaining the Motivation Behind Distributed Systems
- The Major Components of the Java Platform Enterprise Edition 5 (Java EE) Specification
Installing Oracle WebLogic Server
- Explaining Oracle WebLogic Server Installation Steps
- Installing WebLogic Server Using Both the Graphical User Interface (GUI) and Command Line
- Describing the Organization and Contents of the WebLogic Server Directory Structure
- Navigating the WebLogic Server Online and Offline Documentation
Configuring a Simple Domain
- Describing the Common Elements in a WebLogic Server Domain
- Describing how Domains are Used in the Enterprise
- Comparing Administration and Managed Servers
- Configuring a Domain
- Describing the Organization and Contents of the WLS Directory Structure
- Describing the use of WLST Offline to Manage Domains
- Creating a Simple Domain with One Managed Server
- Checking the Port Numbers that are Used for Components
Configuring a Domain Using Templates
- Describing the Internal Process Used to Create or Update a Domain Using a Template
- Describing the Process of Extending a Domain Template
- Explaining the Domain Templates Provided for Setting up JDeveloper, SOA, and WebCenter
Using Administration Console and WLST
- Identifying Dynamic and Nondynamic Attribute Changes in the Administration Console
- Customizing Monitoring Tables Within the Administration Console
- Using the WebLogic Scripting Tool (WLST) Command-line Utility
- Invoking WLST and Navigate Through the Domain Structure
- Describing How Change Management is Performed Internally Using Java Management Extension (JMX) and Mbeans
Configuring Managed Servers
- Configuring Managed Servers Using the Administrative Console
- Configuring Managed Servers Using WebLogic Scripting Tool (WLST)
- Starting Managed Servers
- Shutting Down a Server or an Entire Domain Using WLST or the Administrative Console
- Configuring Managed Servers on a Computer Separate from the Sdministration Server
- Explaining Administration and Managed Server Independence (MSI)
Configuring Node Managers
- Defining the Oracle WebLogic Server Machine
- Configuring a Machine and Assign Servers to it by Using the Console and WebLogic Scripting Tool (WLST)
- Explaining the Node Manager Architecture
- Describing the Organization and Contents of a Node Manager Directory Structure
- Configuring, Starting, and Stopping Node Managers
- Describing How to Start and Stop Procedures
Viewing and Managing Logs in Oracle WLS Environment
- Defining and Configuring Server and Domain Logs
- Viewing and Interpreting the Format of Domain and Server Log Files Using the Administration Console
- Configuring Server Standard Output Settings Using the Console
- Describing How Applications Can Integrate With WLS Logging Infrastructure (Apache commons, log4j)
- Accessing Online Log Message Catalogs
- Creating and Applying a Log Filter Using the Console
- Configuring Log Filter Expressions
- Contrasting Autodeploy With Manual Deployment
- Configuring and Deploying Web Applications Via the Administration Console, Command Line, and WLST
- Configuring Deployment Descriptors
- Testing Deployed Applications
- Describing the Role of Web Servers
- Tracing a Typical Web Interaction Flow
- Contrasting Static and Dynamic Content and Deployment
- Front-end Deployed Applications With a Web Server
- Configuring an Application for Multiple Development Environments
- Creating a Deployment Plan
- Staging a Deployment Plan
- Using Production Redeployment
Understanding JDBC and Configuring Data Sources
- Configuring JDBC and JDBC Data Sources
- Configuring Data Source Scope
- Contrasting Two-tier and Multi-tier JDBC Architecture
- Configuring a Connection Pool
- Describing How Data Sources are Used
- Deploying JDBC Resources to a Target
- Explaining the Components of JDBC URLs
- Monitoring and Testing a Data Source
Setting Up Java Message Service (JMS) Resources
- Describing JMS
- Describing How Oracle WebLogic Server JMS is Implemented
- Configuring JMS Server
- Configuring Connection Factories
- Configuring Queues and Topics
- Configuring Persistent Messages
- Deploying an Application that Uses JMS
- Monitoring JMS Resources and Messages
Introduction to Clustering
- The Benefits of Oracle WebLogic Cluster
- Basic Cluster Architecture
- Multitier Cluster Architecture
- Communication Among Clustered Server Instances
- The Key Criteria for Selecting Suitable Cluster Architecture
Configuring a Cluster
- Preparing Your Environment for a Cluster
- Creating and Configuring a Cluster
- Adding Servers to a Cluster
- Starting Up and Shutting Down Clustered Servers.
Security Concepts and Configuration
- Using the WebLogic Server (WLS) Security Architecture
- Configuring Security Realms
- Configuring Users and Groups
- Configuring Roles
- Configuring Policies
- Configuring Protection for Web Application Resources and EJBs
- Response Time Curve
- Think time
- Response Time at system Saturation
- Response Time Past the Buckle Point
- Interpreting Response Time Trends
- Basic Tuning Methodology
- Areas To Tune
- Tuning Hardware
- Tune The Operating System
- Tune The JVM
- JVM Choices
- Tuning WebLogic Server
- JDBC Settings
- Thread Settings
Java Memory Management
- Java Heap Space
- Heap Size Limits
- Default Size Limits
- Free Space Threshold
- Garbage Collection Mechanism
- GC Performance Improvements
- Analyzing Steady State Behavior
- Optimizing GC Duration
Top 20 Reasons to Choose APTRON for Weblogic Server Training in Noida
- Weblogic Server training in noida is designed according to current IT market.
- Offer the best Weblogic Server training and placement in noida with well defined training modules and course sessions.
- Facilitate regular, weekend and customized Weblogic Server training in noida..
- One of the biggest team of certified expert trainers with 5 to 15 years of real industry experience.
- Mentors of Weblogic Server training in noida helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
- Smart labs with real latest equipments.
- 24x7 lab facilities. Students are free to access the labs for unlimited number of hours as per their own preferred timings.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, digital pads.
- Silent and discussion zone areas in labs to enhance self study and group discussions.
- Free of cost personality development sessions including spoken english, group discussions, mock interviews, presentation skills.
- Free of cost seminars for personality development & personal presentation.
- Varity of Study Material: Books, PDF's, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
- Hostel facilities available at Rs.4,500/- per month for Weblogic Server training in noida.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
- Globally recognized course completion certificate.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical's (Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
APTRON Trainer's Profile for Weblogic Server Training in Noida
APTRON'S Weblogic Server Trainers are:
- Are truly expert and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Have received awards and recognition from our partners and various recognized IT Organizations.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as HCL Technologies, Birlasoft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies etc.
- Are certified Professionals with 7+ years of experience.
- Are Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
Placement Assistance after Weblogic Server Training in Noida
APTRON'S Placement Assistance
- APTRON is the leader in offering placement to the students, as it has a dedicated placement wing which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- APTRON helps the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
- APTRON conducts Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face challenging interview situation with ease.
- APTRON has prepared its students to get placed in top IT FIRMS like HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture and many more.