- Industrial Training
- 6 Months Industrial Training in CAD Mechanical
Best CAD Mechanical 6 Months Project based Industrial Training in Noida & Best CAD Mechanical Industrial Training in Noida
out of 5
based on 23
APTRON Training Institute provides real-time and placement focused project based 6 months Cad Mechanical training in noida. Our six months Cad Mechanical certification course includes basic to advanced level and our 6 months Cad Mechanical course is designed to get the placement in good MNC companies in noida as quickly as once you complete the cad mechanical training course.
Our Cad Mechanical trainers are Cad Mechanical certification certified experts and experienced working professionals with hands on real time multiple Cad Mechanical projects knowledge.We have designed our Cad Mechanical course content and syllabus based training on students requirement to achieve everyone's career goal. In our Cad Mechanical training program, you will learn Components of a cad mechanical, Cad Mechanical real time project and Cad Mechanical certification placement training.
Computer-aided design (CAD) is the use of computer systems to assist in the creation, modification, analysis, or optimization of a design. CAD software is used to increase the productivity of the designer, improve the quality of design, improve communications through documentation, and to create a database for manufacturing. CAD output is often in the form of electronic files for print, machining, or other manufacturing operations. Computer-aided design is used in many fields. Its use in electronic design is known as Electronic Design Automation, or EDA.
In mechanical design is known as Mechanical Design Automation, or MDA, it is also known as computer-aided drafting (CAD) which describes the process of creating a technical drawing with the use of computer software. CAD software for mechanical design uses either vector based graphics to depict the objects of traditional drafting, or may also produce raster graphics showing the overall appearance of designed objects. However, it involves more than just shapes. As in the manual drafting of technical and engineering drawings, the output of CAD must convey information, such as materials, processes, dimensions, and tolerances, according to application-specific conventions.
CAD Mechanical Course Fee and Duration
||120 - 180 Days
||40 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day
This is an approximate course fee and duration for CAD Mechanical. Please contact our team for current CAD Mechanical course fee and duration.
Schedule does not suit you, call us now! or Want to take one-on-one training, call us now!
APTRON's Project based 6 Months Industrial Training in Cad Mechanical Covers the Following Modules
Industrial Training in Cad Mechanical is a modular 6 months course, regularized over 5 days a week, 2 hrs a day, and exclusively includes practical sessions. The course curriculum of Industrial Training in Cad Mechanical comprises:
Module 01: Cad Mechanical Autocad 2D
- Autocad Interface
- Components of a computing cloud
- Basic Drawing Commands(line, construction line,ray,smoothpoly line,circle,rectangle,arc,ellipse,revision cloud,polygon,donut,point)
- Drafting Setting
- Basic Editing Commands(erase,move,copy,trim,extend,mirror,offset,rotate,fillet,chamfer,scaler,stretch,break,join array)
- Cinquiry Tools(layer,distance, ID,area)
- Layer and Object Properties
- Create and Editing Text(single line text, multiline text)
- Working With Dimensions
- Hatching(assosiative hatching,non assosiative hatching)
- Working With Blocks(make block,write block)
- Plot a Drawing
- Dimensioning Concept
- Polyline edit
- Revision Cloud
Module 02: Cad Mechanical Autocad 3D
- Introduction to 3d Modeling
- Types of 3d Model
- Shaded and Hidden Views
- Creating Solid Primitives
- Creating Models From 2D Profiles
- Creating Models Using Sweep
- Creating Models Using Loft
- Creating Composite Solid
- Working With UCS
- Editing 3d Models
- Creative Surface Primitives
Module 03: Cad Mechanical CATIA V5
- Catia user interface
- Creating and editing interface
- Creating sketch based features
- Creating transformation features
- Creating advanced replication tools
- Editing parts in assembly
- Drawing metal view
- Finalizing drawing and printing
Module 04: Cad Mechanical PRO/ENGINEER
- Understanding Pro/ENGINEER Concepts
- Using the Pro/ENGINEER Interface
- Creating Sketcher Geometry
- Using Sketcher tools
- Creating Sketches for features
- Advanced Sketching
- Creating Extrudes , Revoles , and Ribs
- Selecting and Editing
- Creating datum features : Planes and Axis
- Creating Sweeps and Blends
- Advanced Blends
- Creating holes and shells
- Advanced hole creation
- Advanced shells
- Creating Round and chamferes
- Advance round and chameres
- Variable Section Sweeps
- Helical Sweeps
- Swept Blends
- Creating Patterns
- Group , Copy , and Mirror Tools
- Measuring and Inspectng Models
- Relations and Parameters
- Family Tables
- Reusing Features
- Exploding Assemblies
- Surface Features
- Invastigating parent /child Relationships
- Creating Drawing Views
- Converting solid parts , additional features interrotating the sheet metal model
- Unbending sheetmetal geometry
- Real Time Rendering
6 Months Based Projects List in Cad Mechanical Technologies
- Drafting & Modeling Radial Engine
- Drafting & Modeling Shock Absorber
- Drafting & ModelingPulley Supported
- Drafting & Modeling Double Bearing
- Drafting & Modeling Quick Acting Hold Down
- Drafting & Modeling Shaper Tool Head
- Drafting & Modeling Plummer Block
- Drafting & Modeling Pipe Bench Vice
- Drafting & Modeling Cross Head
- Drafting & Modeling Bench Vice
- Drafting & Modeling Press Tool
- Drafting & Modeling Fixture Assembly
- Drafting & Modeling Knuckle Joint
- Drafting & Modeling Cotter Joint
- Drafting & Modeling Universal Joint
- Drafting & Modeling Oldham’s Coupling
- Drafting & Modeling Centrifugal Clutch
- Drafting & Modeling Spring Damper
Top 20 Reasons to Choose APTRON for 6 Months Industrial Training in CAD Civil
- 6 Months Industrial Training in CAD Civil is designed according to current IT market.
- Offer the best 6 Months Industrial Training in CAD Civil training and placement in noida with well defined training modules and course sessions.
- Facilitate regular, weekend and customized 6 Months Industrial Training in CAD Civil training in noida..
- One of the biggest team of certified expert trainers with 5 to 15 years of real industry experience.
- Mentors of 6 Months Industrial Training in CAD Civil training in noida helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
- Smart labs with real latest equipments.
- 24x7 lab facilities. Students are free to access the labs for unlimited number of hours as per their own preferred timings.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, digital pads.
- Silent and discussion zone areas in labs to enhance self study and group discussions.
- Free of cost personality development sessions including spoken english, group discussions, mock interviews, presentation skills.
- Free of cost seminars for personality development & personal presentation.
- Varity of Study Material: Books, PDF's, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
- Hostel facilities available at Rs.4,500/- per month for 6 Months Industrial Training in CAD Civil training in noida.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
- Globally recognized course completion certificate.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical's (Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
APTRON Trainer's Profile for 6 Months Industrial Training in CAD Civil Training in Noida
APTRON'S 6 Months Industrial Training in CAD Civil Trainers are:
- Are truly expert and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Have received awards and recognition from our partners and various recognized IT Organizations.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as HCL Technologies, Birlasoft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies etc.
- Are certified Professionals with 7+ years of experience.
- Are Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
Placement Assistance after 6 Months Industrial Training in CAD Civil Training in Noida
APTRON'S Placement Assistance
- APTRON is the leader in offering placement to the students, as it has a dedicated placement wing which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- APTRON helps the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
- APTRON conducts Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face challenging interview situation with ease.
- APTRON has prepared its students to get placed in top IT FIRMS like HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture and many more.