Autocad Interview Questions and Answers, Autocad Interview Questions and Answers Freshers, Autocad Interview Questions and Answers, Autocad Interview Questions
Before getting on to the Autocad interview questions, the student must know that the Autocad is a continuously varying field which needs the students as well as professionals to upgrade their skills with the new features and knowledge, to get fit for the jobs associated with Autocad. This post related to Autocad Interview Questions and Answers, Autocad Interview Questions and Answers Freshers, Autocad Interview Questions and Answers, Autocad Interview Questions will help you let out find all the solutions that are frequently asked in you upcoming Autocad interview.
Over thousands of vacancies available for the Autocad developers, experts must be acquaintance with all the component of Autocad technologies. This is necessary for the students in order to have in-depth knowledge of the subject so that they can have best employment opportunities in the future. Knowing every little detail about Autocad is the best approach to solve the problems linked with problem.
APTRON has spent hours and hours in researching about the Autocad Interview Questions and Answers, Autocad Interview Questions and Answers Freshers, Autocad Interview Questions and Answers, Autocad Interview Questions that you might encounter in your upcoming interview. All these questions will alone help you to crack the interview and make you the best among all your competitors.
First of all, let us tell you about how the Autocad technology is evolving in today’s world and how demanding it is in the upcoming years. In fact, according to one study, most of the companies and businesses have moved to the Autocad. Now, you cannot predict how huge the future is going to be for the people experienced in the related technologies.
Hence, if you are looking for boosting up your profile and securing your future, Autocad will help you in reaching the zenith of your career. Apart from this, you would also have a lot of opportunities as a fresher.
These questions alone are omnipotent. Read and re-read the questions and their solutions to get accustomed to what you will be asked in the interview. These Autocad interview questions and answers will also help you on your way to mastering the skills and will take you to the giant world where worldwide and local businesses, huge or medium, are picking up the best and quality Autocad professionals.
This ultimate list of best Autocad interview questions will ride you through the quick knowledge of the subject and topics like Polar Tracking, Drawing Rectangles, Drawing Circles, Using Running Object Snaps. This Autocad interview questions and answers can be your next gateway to your next job as a Autocad expert.
These are very Basic Autocad Interview Questions and Answers for freshers and experienced both.
Q1: What Is AutoCAD?
A1: AutoCAD is a computer-aided drafting software program used to create blueprints for buildings, bridges and computer chips, among other things. Professionals who use AutoCAD are often referred to as drafters.
AutoCAD is a commercial software application for 2D and 3D computer-aided design (CAD) and drafting. Developed and marketed by Autodesk.
Q2: What is the file formats used in design?
A2: In Autocad, .dwg file format is used for design, it can be an interchangeable format. The file format which is interchangeable has the extension as DXF and operates data operability. It provides different languages which can be used as per the requirement.
Q3: What is the function of vertical integration?
A3: AutoCAD uses the vertical integration program to enhance the architectural designing of 3D objects.The 3D objects can include walls and other things that are associated with the data having intelligence and association with the simple objects like lines and circles.The data is programmed such that it represents only the architectural products and the extracted files. The information for the data and the actions on the like modifies and creates the relationship of an object.
It consists of the tools that allow the estimation and other objects related representation in the 2D drawings.The elevations and sections used as a 3D architectural model specifies the standard calculations used in creating applications.
Q4: What is the use of variant in Autocad?
A4: In Autocad variants are used to help in creation, visualizing and rendering the 3D models that include 3D printing as well. Variants allows you to use the functionality of different application according to the requirement.
Q5: How can you remove the empty layers from drawing?
A5: The layers can be removed only when the object resides in the layers will be removed, once it is removed it is an empty layer. The empty layers cannot be deleted by purge. It might be because the layer is frozen on a viewport or referenced by an object in a block definition. By using EXPORT command it is possible to remove the layer from drawing, which results in creating a DXF file of the drawing. You can edit the dxf file in a text editor and rename all the instances of layers in the file, except the layer definition.
Q6: How can you assign the keyboard characters or function keys to Autocad commands?
A6: By editing the ACCELERATORS section of the Autocad menu file we can assign keyboard characters to Autocad commands.
Q7: What Is The Purpose Of Auto Cad Software?
- AutoCAD software provides the design and the shape for the products that needs to be created.
- It provides flexible and user friendly features with the tools to design the applications and document the workflows.
- This involves aggregate and import models for the formats and usually allows the design to get created without any change in source model.
- It provides tools to provide the formats by detailed designing the layouts and drawings using the views automatically.
- It also has the provision to create detailed design layouts and views can be drawn automatically using the source model.
Q8: What Are The File Formats Used In Design?
- There is a use of native format like .dwg for the AutoCAD and it provides an interchangeable format.
- The file format that is interchangeable has the extension as DXF and it provides the data operability.
- AutoCAD includes the .dwg format and provide the support as well. It provides a way to use the files that are active.
- It provides a way to estimate the total number of active .dwg files that can be made in collaboration with other files.
- It provides languages that can be used and the localization part of the software can be modified to meet the requirements.
Q9: What Are The Differences Present In The Software’s Features?
A9: The difference in the software’s features is shown as:
- 3D Capabilities: this is a way through which AutoCAD can view the overall progress of creation, visualization and rendering of the 3D objects.
- Network Licensing: is being provided by the AutoCAD to be used for the multiple machines over the network.
- Customization: is another feature of AutoCAD that doesn’t support LISP, ARX, and VBA for the customization part.
- Management and automation capabilities: is being provided with the management and automate the whole process of creation.
Q10: What Are The Different Ports Used In Different Os?
- AutoCAD doesn’t have major improvements and some changes can be made to improve the capabilities of it.
- It requires the improvements to be made on the ports so to provide the easy accessibility to the applications and devices.
- The changes have been made to suit the environment and it included:
- Canvas control: this is being done in an increased manner and it controls the area that is being defined by the canvas.
- Associated arrays: this provides the arrays that are being associated with other arrays or other parts.
- 3D model manipulation: that is being done by the tools used in the operating systems and allows easy portability of the application.
Q11: What Is The Procedure To Remove The Empty Layers?
- The empty layers can be removed from the drawing by using the all objects residing at once place.
- The references of the layers are also removed so that it appears to be empty and can easily be created.
- If the layer is empty then the PURGE will not be able to remove the layers from the drawing.
- The layer can be made frozen on the viewport that is visible to the object and provide the definition of the object too.
- The removing of the layer is possible due to the drawing that can be made using the EXPORT command and the result can be created in the DXF file.
Q12: What Are The Features Being Corrected By Autocad?
- AutoCAD identifies the problem and correct it by removing the corruption with the drawing parts.
- It involves adding of the vertices to the poly-lines with a provision to add additional vertices.
- The poly-line provides only the provision of using one vertex and the vertex can be added on run.
- The corruption can be neglected or corrected by finding out the exact location of the poly-line that has zero vertices.
- The objects can be deleted after there is no use of it or can be removed if there is no use of them in the system.
Q13: What Is The Way To Hide The Specific Layers When Plotting?
- The prevent layers used using the plotters for plotting provides the layer manager that allow easy options to customize the application.
- The layers used in layer manager have specific options like:
- Turning off the layers
- Freezing the layers
- Turning off the layers for plotting
- Layers used in the plotting remain visible on the screen and doesn’t provide the output to the printer.
- Individual layers can also be set up in specific viewports that allows drawing of the layers that contains the systems applications and options.
- It uses the viewport concept that allows the different layers to be frozen on the view port and this way it can be hidden from other layers.
Q14: Give Features Involved In Autocad Ws?
- A platform that offers Mobile Apps to be developed by giving some options to view, share and edit is AutoCAD
- Applications can be easily shared by user when they go on fly and the applications can be developed in less time.
- Application are downloaded and installed from different places that need license for all the applications developed for mobiles.
- Files can be saved by the user according to their desire and that application can be run on any different platform.
- The application based on AutoCAD offer best way to let information shared by the user on cloud and use technology to improve features.
Q15: Which One Is An Autocad Relative Polar Coordinate?
Q16: How Many Entity Colours Does Autocad Support?
Q17: Which Shapes Cannot Be Drawn By The Polygon Command?
Q18: Which One Best Defines A “prototype” Or “template” Drawing?
A18: a means of setting the initial drawing environment for new drawings
Q19: The Maximum Number Of Commands Whose Effect Can Be Undone By The Undo Command Is?
A19: all commands issued since the drawing was last loaded into the drawing editor
Q20: The Effect Of The Explode Command When Applied To A Block Is To?
A20: reduce a block to it’s constituent entities to allow editing
Q21: How to set up a default drawing directory?
A21: Default drawing directory has sub directories having the information using the windows commands. The applications, which are going to be used, are highlighted, and by using drag and drop features those application will be placed in the default directory. The properties for the application are selected from the menu and dialog boxes displayed on the front.
Q22: What is the process of copying the dimension styles from one drawing to another in Autocad?
A22: Copying of dimension styles require setting up the particular dimension style. To copy a dimension style, a new document has to be created. Once it is created, this document will be saved as a drawing template. A new reference will be created by new drawing template document and it will show all the options like layer style, units and blocks. Drawing can be done by seeing the current drawing and dimension style would be same as the original picture. By using the design center, Autocad tools can be used to copy the dimension styles from one drawing to another.
Q23: Why Autocad WS is more popular among mobile users?
A23: Autocad WS provides many option for mobile application developer like edit, view and share. They can easily share the application wherever they go and can develop an application in a matter of time. The application can be downloaded and installed from anywhere in the world, ignoring the licensing problem. The users can save file in any format and can run the application on any platform with ease.
Q24: How you can open a drawing file that was created with the automatic save features?
A24: Autocad files have an extension of “.dwg” and will only open those files having this extension. To open the drawing files you have to rename it, by using Explorer or DOS prompt you can do that. If you are using EXPLORER you have to make sure that the option of “Hide file extensions for known file types” is not enabled. After the file is copied you can rename and use the OPEN command in Autocad to open the drawing.
Q25: What are grips?
A25: Grips are small boxes that appear on the objects you select. You can move or edit an object by dragging a grip.
Q26: What you are supposed to do when “Enter Attributes” dialogue doesn’t display?
A26: In this case, two variable controls this function, ATTREQ and ATTDIA , to see the “Enter Attributes” dialogue , make sure both the variables are set to 1 and not 0.
Q27: The Effect Of Qtext Being On Is To?
A27: speed up drawing regeneration by replacing text with rectangles
Q28: Which Is An Autocad Font For Mathematical Symbols?
Q29: Which One Key Combinations Will Toggle Coords?
A29: Either F6 or CONTROL and D
Q30: The Special Character String That Causes Text To Be Underlined Is?
Autocad Conclusion Interview FAQs
We know the list of Autocad Interview Questions and Answers, Autocad Interview Questions and Answers Freshers, Autocad Interview Questions and Answers, Autocad Interview Questions is overwhelming but the advantages of reading all the questions will maximize your potential and help you crack the interview. The surprising fact is that this Autocad interview questions and answers post covers all the basic of the Autocad technology and you have to check out the FAQs of different components of Autocad too.
However, you will be asked with the questions in the interview related to the above mentioned questions. Preparing and understanding all the concept of Autocad technology will help you strengthen the other little information around the topic.
After preparing these interview questions, we recommend you to go for a mock interview before facing the real one. You can take the help of your friend or a Autocad expert to find the loop holes in your skills and knowledge. Moreover, this will also allow you in practicing and improving the communication skill which plays a vital role in getting placed and grabbing high salaries.
Remember, in the interview, the company or the business or you can say the examiner often checks your basic knowledge of the subject. If your basics is covered and strengthened, you can have the job of your dream. The industry experts understand that if the foundation of the student is already made up, it is easy for the company to educate the employ towards advance skills. If there are no basics, there is no meaning of having learnt the subject.
Therefore, it’s never too late to edge all the basics of any technology. If you think that you’ve not acquired the enough skills, you can join our upcoming batch of Autocad Training in Noida. We are one of the best institute for Autocad in noida which provide advance learning in the field of Autocad Course. We’ve highly qualified professionals working with us and promise top quality education to the students.
We hope that you enjoyed reading Autocad Interview Questions and Answers, Autocad Interview Questions and Answers Freshers, Autocad Interview Questions and Answers, Autocad Interview Questions and all the FAQs associated with the interview. Do not forget to revise all the Autocad interview questions and answers before going for the Autocad interview. In addition to this, if you’ve any doubt or query associated with Autocad, you can contact us anytime. We will be happy to help you out at our earliest convenience. At last, we wish you all the best for your upcoming interview on Autocad Technology.