Multimedia Interview Questions and Answers, Multimedia Interview Questions and Answers Freshers, Multimedia Interview Questions and Answers, Multimedia Interview Questions
Before getting on to the Multimedia interview questions, the student must know that the Multimedia is a continuously varying field which needs the students as well as professionals to upgrade their skills with the new features and knowledge, to get fit for the jobs associated with Multimedia. This post related to Multimedia Interview Questions and Answers, Multimedia Interview Questions and Answers Freshers, Multimedia Interview Questions and Answers, Multimedia Interview Questions will help you let out find all the solutions that are frequently asked in you upcoming Multimedia interview.
Over thousands of vacancies available for the Multimedia developers, experts must be acquaintance with all the component of Multimedia technologies. This is necessary for the students in order to have in-depth knowledge of the subject so that they can have best employment opportunities in the future. Knowing every little detail about Multimedia is the best approach to solve the problems linked with problem.
APTRON has spent hours and hours in researching about the Multimedia Interview Questions and Answers, Multimedia Interview Questions and Answers Freshers, Multimedia Interview Questions and Answers, Multimedia Interview Questions that you might encounter in your upcoming interview. All these questions will alone help you to crack the interview and make you the best among all your competitors.
First of all, let us tell you about how the Multimedia technology is evolving in today’s world and how demanding it is in the upcoming years. In fact, according to one study, most of the companies and businesses have moved to the Multimedia. Now, you cannot predict how huge the future is going to be for the people experienced in the related technologies.
Hence, if you are looking for boosting up your profile and securing your future, Multimedia will help you in reaching the zenith of your career. Apart from this, you would also have a lot of opportunities as a fresher.
These questions alone are omnipotent. Read and re-read the questions and their solutions to get accustomed to what you will be asked in the interview. These Multimedia interview questions and answers will also help you on your way to mastering the skills and will take you to the giant world where worldwide and local businesses, huge or medium, are picking up the best and quality Multimedia professionals.
This ultimate list of best Multimedia interview questions will ride you through the quick knowledge of the subject and topics like User Interface Elements, Poly Modelling, Create Poly Objects, Surface Principles. This Multimedia interview questions and answers can be your next gateway to your next job as a Multimedia expert.
These are very Basic Multimedia Interview Questions and Answers for freshers and experienced both.
Q1: What Is Multimedia?
A1: Multimedia is simply multiple forms of media integrated together. Media can be text, graphics, audio, animation, video, data, etc.
Q2: What Are Multimedia Software’s?
A2: The software used to create multimedia experiences can be placed into 3 distinct categories:
- Audio Software
- Graphics Software
- Video Software
Q3: What Is The Arc In Animation?
A3: arc is known as a curve which determine the poses of the character, it is the most important concept for animation.
Q4: What Is A Ambeant Acclusion?
- Ambeant acclusion is a shading method used in 3D computer graphics which helps add realism to local reflection models by taking into account.
- Ambeant acclusion is a method for simulating global illumination, while keeping a respectable ratio between results.
Q5: What Are Wmv Files?
A5: WMV (Windows Media Video) is a generic name for video encoding solutions developed by Microsoft. The format is a part of the Windows Media framework that also includes formats like Windows Media Audio (WMA), Advanced Systems Format (ASF) and High Definition Photo (HDP). WMV files use the Microsoft container format and represent Microsoft’s own version of MPEG-4 (Part 2) video encoding technology.
Q6: How Are Projector Lumens Measured?
A6: Lumens are extremely important when choosing a projector because you will want a bright, sharp image to be displayed. The brighter the image, usually the sharper the contrast will be. Lumens are extremely important due to the fact that projectors with lower Lumens require ambient lighting to be low. In addition, less lumens generally means the projector will need to be closer to the screen. These two factors have obvious consequences for many conference rooms, classrooms, lecture halls and home theater set ups.
Q7: What Is Phishing?
A7: Phishing is a form of fraud. Phishers pose as legitimate organizations in an email, over the phone, in person, on a website, or in a pop-up window to get you to disclose personal information, such as your credit and debit card numbers, account passwords, or Social Security number.
Q8: What Is Video-on-demand?
A8: Video-on-demand is existing video or an archived webcast available for people to watch on the web any time. The original video can be digitized as a Real Media, Windows Media, QuickTime, or Flash Video file and can he viewed with the appropriate player.
Q9: Explain Do You Shoot Raw Or Jpeg?
A9: I shoot entirely in RAW, basically as a just in case, but I extract the JPGs from my RAW files in Photo Mechanic and edit those. Most of the RAW files will never see the light of day, unless there is a great shot that was extremely over-/under-exposed. I prefer this method because it allows me to have the security of RAW while getting all the great color, contrast, and vibrancy of an in-camera JPG.
Q10: What Is The Difference Between Httpservice And Data Service?
A10: The services-config.xml configuration file is required at compile time if the Flex application uses Flex Data Services. In the case of RPC services, this applies to all applications that use RemoteObject or proxy-based WebService or HTTPService.
Q11: How Do You Generate Random Numbers Within A Given Limit With Actionscript?
A11: Math.round(Math.random() * (high – low)) + low
Q12: What Is A Resource Manager In Flex Actionscript?
A12: The ResourceManager — now handles access to all localized resources in an application. Any components that extend UI Component, Formatter, or Validator now have a new resourceManager property, which lets you easily access the singleton instance of this manager. If you’re writing some other kind of class that needs to use the ResourceManager, you can call ResourceManager.getlnstance() to get a reference to it.
Q13: How Do You Implement Push With Flex Data Services?
A13: Using Blaze DS Server& LCDS
Q14: What Is A Drag Manager In Adobe Flex Actionscript?
A14: The Flex Drag and Drop Manager lets you select an object, such as an item in a List control, or a Flex control, such as an Image control, and then drag it over another component to add it to that component.
Q15: What Is The Difference Between Sealed Class And Dynamic Classes In Flex?
Q15: Classes are sealed by default, i.e. properties cannot be added dynamically at runtime.
* Dynamic classes can add additional dynamic properties at runtime; sealed classes cannot.
* Sealed classes conserve memory because no internal hash table is needed to store dynamic properties, and the compiler can provide better error feedback.
Q16: What is interactive multimedia?
A16: Multimedia applications that allow users to actively participate instead of just sitting by as passive recipients of information are called interactive multimedia.
Q17: Mention some of the image formats used in multimedia?
A17: Some of the image formats used in multimedia are
- GIF files
- JPG files
- Animated GIF files
- MPEG files
- Shockwave files and
- Nx View files.
Q18: Define MIDI?
A18: MIDI format or the Musical Instrument Digital Interface is one that is commonly used for transferring music information between electronic music devices like synthesizers and sound cards in computers.
Q19: What is warping?
A19: The technique of distorting a single image to represent something else is known as warping.
Q20: What is AVI format?
- The Audio Video Interleave or AVI format was developed by Microsoft in 1992.
- It is supported by all Windows operating systems and by most of the popular web browsers.
- It is a very common format on the Internet. Files in the AVI format have the extension.avi.
Q21: What is elearning?
- The growing popularity of multimedia is used to train and educate people world over.
- They are called elearning packages. The most common version of such packages is Computer Based and Web Based Tutorials (CBT/WBT). It is self-paced learning process.
Q22: What is wave pattern of the sound?
- The sounds that we hear are analog wave patterns.
- Two attributes control the characteristics of sound.
- They are amplitude and frequency.
Q23: What is AIFF format?
- AIFF or Audio Interchange File Format was developed by Apple.
- This is not a very popular format as it is neither cross- platform nor is it supported by all web browsers.
- Files in the AIFF format have the extension. aif or.aiff
Q24: How are multimedia used in Engineering?
In Engineering, multimedia tools are used for designing and testing new components and products.
Q25: What is compression? Why is it necessary to compress files?
– Compression refers to reducing the original file size.
– Video and audio files consume more disk space compared to document files.
– While sending the files as attachments in an email, the email may not send the file, as the size is more that it takes.
– Compressed files with less disk space can be sent as attachments in an email.
– Compressed files reduce time to attach, upload and download files.
– Some of the internet servers need only compressed files to upload and download.
Q26: What is MPEG-7? Explain about it.
– MPEG-7 is an ISO/IEC standard for MPEG.
– MPEG-7 is not aimed at any one of the applications in particular.
– MPEG-7 provides a set of audio and video description tools for creation of descriptions.
– It allows efficient access to multimedia content.
– MPEG-7 allows various granularities in its description.
– When the content is encoded, it provides certain relations in synchronous fashion.
– The descriptions to elements for different objects like audio / video / image objects within a particular scene, is attached by descriptions.
Q27: What is MPEG-21?
– A multimedia framework to enable transparent and augmented use of multimedia resources.
– Complete multimedia content creation, production, delivery is done with MPEG-21.
– MPEG-21 allows to use the existing multimedia components to be used together.
– The basic architectural concept of MPEG-21 framework is the Digital Item.
– Digital Items are digital objects which includes standard representation and identification of multimedia.
– Digital Item is a combination of resources such as videos, audio tracks, images, metadata and structure that describes the relationship among resources.
Q28: What is Nyquist Rule?
– Nyquist Rule is one of the mathematical expressions.
– While sampling the frequency, the sampling frequency is multiplied twice.
– The signal should not contain a Fourier spectrum with sine or cosine above the frequency.
– The signal can be reconstructed by sampling at twice the frequency.
– The signal can not be reconstructed if the signal is not sampled at twice the frequency.
– Nyquist is required only for digital signal processing but not for analog singnal processing.
Q29: What is Vocoder?
– Vocoder is one of the audio processors
– The characteristic elements of an audio signal are captured by Vocoder.
– These characteristic signals are used to affect the other audio signals.
– It is widely used in speech synthesis.
– A component known as Formant describes the frequency of a sound and noise components that are associated.
– The audio output of Vocoder has synthesized sound that is modulated by a filter.
– The synthesized sound is pulsed to the tempo of the user input voice with the tonal characteristics of the voice.
Q30: What are the features of JPEG 2000 standard?
Following are the JPEG 2000 features.:
– Compression performance is at low bit-rate.
– Both lossless and lossy compression is performed with a single code stream.
– The transmission in noise environment can be done with low bit-error rate.
– It is applicable for both gray and color images.
– Bi-level imagery, natural imagery and computer generated imagery is applicable for gray and color images.
– It is interactive with MPEG-4 standard.
– Wavelets will be replaced with Discrete Cosine Transform
Multimedia Conclusion Interview FAQs
We know the list of Multimedia Interview Questions and Answers, Multimedia Interview Questions and Answers Freshers, Multimedia Interview Questions and Answers, Multimedia Interview Questions is overwhelming but the advantages of reading all the questions will maximize your potential and help you crack the interview. The surprising fact is that this Multimedia interview questions and answers post covers all the basic of the Multimedia technology and you have to check out the FAQs of different components of Multimedia too.
However, you will be asked with the questions in the interview related to the above mentioned questions. Preparing and understanding all the concept of Multimedia technology will help you strengthen the other little information around the topic.
After preparing these interview questions, we recommend you to go for a mock interview before facing the real one. You can take the help of your friend or a Multimedia expert to find the loop holes in your skills and knowledge. Moreover, this will also allow you in practicing and improving the communication skill which plays a vital role in getting placed and grabbing high salaries.
Remember, in the interview, the company or the business or you can say the examiner often checks your basic knowledge of the subject. If your basics is covered and strengthened, you can have the job of your dream. The industry experts understand that if the foundation of the student is already made up, it is easy for the company to educate the employ towards advance skills. If there are no basics, there is no meaning of having learnt the subject.
Therefore, it’s never too late to edge all the basics of any technology. If you think that you’ve not acquired the enough skills, you can join our upcoming batch of Multimedia Training in Noida. We are one of the best institute for Multimedia in noida which provide advance learning in the field of Multimedia Course. We’ve highly qualified professionals working with us and promise top quality education to the students.
We hope that you enjoyed reading Multimedia Interview Questions and Answers, Multimedia Interview Questions and Answers Freshers, Multimedia Interview Questions and Answers, Multimedia Interview Questions and all the FAQs associated with the interview. Do not forget to revise all the Multimedia interview questions and answers before going for the Multimedia interview. In addition to this, if you’ve any doubt or query associated with Multimedia, you can contact us anytime. We will be happy to help you out at our earliest convenience. At last, we wish you all the best for your upcoming interview on Multimedia Technology.