- Industrial Training
- 6 Months Industrial Training in Matlab
Best Matlab 6 Months Project based Industrial Training in Noida & Best Matlab Industrial Training in Noida
out of 5
based on 23
APTRON Noida provides real time and placement focused MATLAB 6 Months Industrial Training with Live Project in Noida for Mtech, Btech. Our six months Matlab certification course includes basic to advanced level and our 6 months Matlab course is designed to get the placement in good MNC companies in noida as quickly as once you complete the cloud training course. Our Matlab trainers are Matlab certification certified experts and experienced working professionals with hands on real time multiple Matlab projects knowledge.We have designed our Matlab course content and syllabus based training on students requirement to achieve everyone's career goal.
At APTRON’s well-equipped MATLAB training center in noida aspirants learn the skills for Introduction to MATLAB, MATLAB Architecture, MATLAB Windows (Editor, Work space, Command history, Command Window), Scope of MATLAB, Communication with external devices, File Input-Output, , MATLAB on real time projects along with MATLAB placement training. MATLAB Training in Noida has been designed as per latest industry trends and keeping in mind the advanced MATLAB course content and syllabus based on the professional requirement of the student; helping them to get placement in Multinational companies and achieve their career goals.
MATLAB Course Fee and Duration
||120 - 180 Days
||40 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day
This is an approximate course fee and duration for MATLAB. Please contact our team for current MATLAB course fee and duration.
Schedule does not suit you, call us now! or Want to take one-on-one training, call us now!
APTRON's Project based 6 Months Industrial Training in Matlab Covers the Following Modules
Industrial Training in Matlab is a modular 6 months course, regularized over 5 days a week, 2 hrs a day, and exclusively includes practical sessions. The course curriculum of Industrial Training in Matlab comprises:
Module 01: MATLAB Course Contents
- Introduction to MATLAB
- Historical Background
- Scope of MATLAB
- Importance to Engineers
- MATLAB Windows (Editor, Work space, Command history, Command Window)
- Operations with variables
- Naming and Checking Existence
- Clearing Operations
Module 02: Data and data flow in MATLAB
- Matrix Operations & Operators
- Reshaping Matrices
- Importing Exporting Of Data
- Data types
- File Input-Output
- Communication with external devices
Module 03: Editing and debugging M Files
- Writing script files
- writing functions
- Error Correction
- M-Lint Automatic Code Analyzer
- Saving files
Module 04: Programming
- Flow control
- Conditional Statements
- Error Handling
- Work with multidimensional array
- Cell Array & Characters
- Developing user defined function
- Scripts and other Functions
- Basic Technical Level Computing with MATLAB
Module 05: MATLAB Graphics
- Simple graphics
- Graphic Types
- Plotting functions
- Creating plot &Editing plot (2D and 3D)
- Graphics Handles
- GUI (Graphical User Interface)
Module 06: Simulink
- Model Based Design
- Mathematical Modeling
- Converting Mathematical Model into Simulink Model
- Running Simulink Models
- Importing Exporting Data
- Solver Configuration
- Masking Block/Model
- Basic Technical Level Computing with MATLAB
Module 07: Control System Toolbox
- General instructions
- Create linear models
- Classes of Control System Toolbox
- Discussion on state space representation
- Transfer function
- System gain and dynamics
- Time & Frequency domain analysis
- Classical design, State Space Model
- Transfer function representation, System response
- LTI viewer detail and explanation about LTI viewer
- Designing of compensator
- Use of SISO design
Module 08: Project on Control & Simulink
Signal Processing Toolbox
- Basics of Signal Processing
- Representing Signals
- Analysis of different Signals
- Complex Signals
- Filter Designing
- Using the Filter Designing GUIs
- Analyzing the filter plots
- Filter Designing using Script Files
- Speech Recording
- Speech Processing
- Other Signal Processing Functions
Module 09: Communication Toolbox
- Signal Sources
- BER Tool
- Special Filter
Module 10: Project Based on Signal & communication
Module 11: Image Processing Toolbox
- Reading and Writing Image Data
- Displaying and Exploring Image
- Spatial Transformation
- Image Registration
- Designing and implementing 2D linear Filters for Image Data
- Morphological Operations
- Analyzing and Enhancing Images
- ROI based Processing
- Neighborhood and Block operations
Module 12: Computer Vision Systems Toolbox
- Input, Output, and Conversions
- Display and Graphics
- Registration and Stereo Vision
- Motion Estimation and Tracking
- Geometric Transformations
- Filters, Transforms, and Enhancements
Module 13: Project Based on Image & Computer Vision
Module 14: Fuzzy Logic Toolbox
- Basic introduction to fuzzy logic
- Fuzzy Versus Non-fuzzy Logic
- Foundations of Fuzzy Logic
- Fuzzy Inference Systems
- Building Systems with Fuzzy Logic Toolbox Software
- Building Fuzzy Inference Systems Using Custom Functions
- Working from the Command Line
- Working in Simulink Environment
- Simulating Fuzzy Inference Systems Using the Fuzzy Inference Engine
Module 14: Neural Network Toolbox
- Network Objects, Data, and Training Styles
- Multilayer Networks and Backpropagation Training
- Control Systems
- Radial Basis Networks
- Self-Organizing and Learning
- Vector Quantization Nets
- Adaptive Filters and Adaptive Training
Module 15: Stateflow in Simulink
- Stateflow Chart Concepts
- Stateflow Chart Notation
- Stateflow Chart Semantics
- Building Mealy and Moore Charts
- Using Actions in Stateflow Charts
- Stateflow Design Patterns
- Truth Table Functions for Decision-Making Logic
- Using Simulink Functions in Stateflow Charts
- Debugging and Testing Stateflow Charts
- Exploring and Modifying Charts
- Semantic Rules Summary
- Semantic Examples
Module 16: Analysis of C MEX files
- C/C++ Source MEX-Files
- Examples of C/C++ Source MEX-Files
- Debugging C/C++ Language MEX-Files
- Handling Large mxArrays
- Memory Management
- Large File I/O
Module 17: Introduction to Embedded System for MATLAB
- Basic components of Embedded System
- Hardware Classification of Embedded System
- Programming Language Classification of Embedded System
- Advantage & Disadvantage of Low level & High level Programming Languages.
- Type of Microcontroller
- Memory Classification
Module 18: Embedded System Development Tools
Module 19: AVR Architecture & Instructions
- Classification of Von-Neumann and Harvard Architecture
- Difference between RISC and CISC
- Memory Classification (Primary & Secondary)
- Data Transfer Instructions
- Arithmetic Instructions
- Logical Instructions
- Conditional Instructions
Module 20: I/O Port Programming
- Led Interfacing
- 7 Segment Display Types
- 7 Segment Interfacing
Module 21: Motors Interfacing & Sensors
- Introduction to Motors
- DC Motor Interfacing
- Stepper Motor Interfacing
- Introduction to Sensing Devices
- Different Type of Sensors
Module 22: Introduction to MATLAB Arduino Tool
- Introduction to Arduino Boards and Shields
- Arduino IDE Introduction
- Programming in Arduino
- Arduino Interfacing With MATLAB
Module 23: Peripheral Interfacing with MATLAB Arduino
- Led Interfacing
- 7 Segment Interfacing
- DC motor Interfacing
- Stepper motor Interfacing
Module 24: Introduction to Simulink Arduino Tool Library
- Arduino Interfacing With Simulink
- Standalone Application Development Using Simulink
Module 25: Projects on Interfacing between Arduino, MATLAB and Simulink
Introduction to VLSI
- Need, Scope, Use and History of VLSI.
- Introduction to Chip Design Process.
- Description of Hardware Description Languages.
- Applications of VLSI
- Top Down Design Methodology
- Bottom Up Design Methodology
Module 26: VLSI Design Flow and HDLs
- Design Process and Steps.
- Design Simulation and Design Synthesis.
- Introduction to VHDL
- Introduction to Verilog HDL
- Difference between Verilog HDL & other Programming HDL’s
Module 27: Tools Used for HDL’s
- Different Tools Available in Industry
- Working on Xilinx Project Navigator
- Working on Simulator
Module 28: Introduction to Various HDL Modeling Style
- Gate Level Modeling Style
- Data Flow Modeling Style
- Behavioral Modeling Style
- Switch Level Modeling Style
Module 30: Keywords & Data Types in Verilog HDL
- Data Types
Module 31: Hardware Implementation using HDL’s
Module 32: HDL’s - MATLAB Interfacing
- MATLAB HDL Coder
- Code Generation using HDL coder in MATLAB
- Learning MATLAB TOOL related programming
- Fixed point conversions
- HDL code generations
Module 33: Hardware Implementation on FPGA using MATLAB
- Synthesize Code from MATLAB to Verilog HDL
- Learning MATLAB HDL Verifier
- Learning ModelSim using MATLAB
- Using MATLAB HDL Verifier to operate FPGA in Loop.
6 Month Based Projects List in Matlab Technologies
- CDMA using SIMULINK
- OFDM using SIMULINK
- STIRRED TANK REACTOR USING SIMULINK
- IMAGE COMPRESSION USING MATLAB GUI
- IMAGE DENOISING USING MATLAB GUI
- DC MOTOR MODELLING USING MATLAB SIMULINK
- DC MOTOR SPEED CONTROL USING MATLAB SIMULINK
- INVERTED PENDULUM MODELLING USING SIMULINK
- FACIAL EXPERSSION SYSTEM USING MATLAB GUI
- IMAGE VEHICLE PLATE DETECTION SYSTEM USING GUI
- Maximum Power point tracking system using Solar PV module in Simpowersystem
- Static Facial Expression Recognition using LBP and SVM
- Real Time facial Expression recognition using LBP and SVM
- Peak to Average Power ratio finding in OFDM
- Peak to Average Power ratio reduction in OFDM using different techniques
- BER Evaluation in OFDM system
- BER Evaluation in MIMO OFDM system
- BER Evaluation in Multi Carrier CDMA system
- Image fusion using MATLAB Image processing wavelet transforms
- Power factor correction using single phase AC-DC Converter
Top 20 Reasons to Choose APTRON for 6 Months Industrial Training in MATLAB
- 6 Months Industrial Training in MATLAB is designed according to current IT market.
- Offer the best 6 Months Industrial Training in MATLAB training and placement in noida with well defined training modules and course sessions.
- Facilitate regular, weekend and customized 6 Months Industrial Training in MATLAB training in noida..
- One of the biggest team of certified expert trainers with 5 to 15 years of real industry experience.
- Mentors of 6 Months Industrial Training in MATLAB training in noida helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
- Smart labs with real latest equipments.
- 24x7 lab facilities. Students are free to access the labs for unlimited number of hours as per their own preferred timings.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, digital pads.
- Silent and discussion zone areas in labs to enhance self study and group discussions.
- Free of cost personality development sessions including spoken english, group discussions, mock interviews, presentation skills.
- Free of cost seminars for personality development & personal presentation.
- Varity of Study Material: Books, PDF's, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
- Hostel facilities available at Rs.4,500/- per month for 6 Months Industrial Training in MATLAB training in noida.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
- Globally recognized course completion certificate.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical's (Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
APTRON Trainer's Profile for 6 Months Industrial Training in MATLAB Training in Noida
APTRON'S 6 Months Industrial Training in MATLAB Trainers are:
- Are truly expert and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Have received awards and recognition from our partners and various recognized IT Organizations.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as HCL Technologies, Birlasoft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies etc.
- Are certified Professionals with 7+ years of experience.
- Are Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
Placement Assistance after 6 Months Industrial Training in MATLAB Training in Noida
APTRON'S Placement Assistance
- APTRON is the leader in offering placement to the students, as it has a dedicated placement wing which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- APTRON helps the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
- APTRON conducts Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face challenging interview situation with ease.
- APTRON has prepared its students to get placed in top IT FIRMS like HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture and many more.