- Industrial Training
- 6 Months Industrial Training in STAAD Pro
Best STAAD Pro 6 Months Project based Industrial Training in Noida & Best STAAD Pro Industrial Training in Noida
out of 5
based on 23
APTRON Noida provides real time and placement focused Staad Pro 6 Months Industrial Training with Live Project in Noida for Mtech, Btech Engineers. Our six months staad pro certification course includes basic to advanced level and our 6 months staad pro course is designed to get the placement in good MNC companies in noida as quickly as once you complete the cloud training course. Our staad pro trainers are staad pro certification certified experts and experienced working professionals with hands on real time multiple staad pro projects knowledge.We have designed our staad pro course content and syllabus based training on students requirement to achieve everyone's career goal.
APTRON Noida is one of the best STAAD Pro training institute in Noida with 100% placement support. APTRON has well defined course modules and training sessions for students. At APTRON STAAD Pro training is conducted during day time classes, weekend classes, evening batch classes and fast track training classes.
STAAD Pro Course Fee and Duration
||120 - 180 Days
||40 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day
This is an approximate course fee and duration for STAAD Pro. Please contact our team for current STAAD Pro course fee and duration.
Schedule does not suit you, call us now! or Want to take one-on-one training, call us now!
APTRON's Project based 6 Months Industrial Training in STAAD Pro Covers the Following Modules
p>Industrial Training in STAAD Pro is a modular 6 months course, regularized over 5 days a week, 2 hrs a day, and exclusively includes practical sessions. The course curriculum of Industrial Training in STAAD Pro comprises:
Module 01: STAAD Pro Course Contents
- Introduction of Staad.Pro
- Starting Staad.Pro
- Creating New file
- Opening Existing File
- Closing a file
- Saving & Saving As
- Module Review
- Salient Features
- Hardware Requirements
- Staad.Pro Screen information
- Overview of Structural Analysis and Design
- Types of Structures
- Idealization of Structures
- Various Unit Systems
- Coordinate Systems
- Global Coordinate System
- Local Coordinate System
- Staad Commands and Input Instructions
- Command Formats
- Free Formatting Input
- Commenting Input
- Meaning of Underlining in the Manual
- Problem Initiation and Title
Module 02: STRUCTURAL MODELING
- What are Nodes, Beams, and Plates
- How things are done in the Input File
- Geometry Creation Methods
- Using Structure Wizard
- Things you can do in Structure Wizard
- Drafting the Geometry using a Snap / Grid
- Using Selecting While viewing 3D Geometry
- Joint Coordinate Specification
- Graphical User Interface
- Member Incidence Specification
- Graphical User Interface
Module 03: OTHER USEFUL FUNCTION TO COMPLETE THE GEOMETRY
- Translation Repeat
- Circular Repeat
- Insert Node
- Add Beams between midpoints
- Add beams by perpendicular intersection
- Connect beams along an Axis
- Cut Section
- Undo / Redo
Module 04: PROPERTY DETAILS
- Material Specification
- Material Constants
- Constant Specifications
- Member Property Specifications
- Prismatic Property Specifications
- Tapered Member Specifications
- Specifying Properties from Steel Table
- User Table Specifications
- Member Orientation Specifications
- Beta Angle
Module 05: MEMBER
- Inactive / Delete Specifications
- Listing of Members / Joints by Specifications of Groups
- Member Offset
- Member Release Specifications
- Member Truss Specifications
- Member Tension / Member Compression Specifications
- Global Support Specifications
- Fixed / Pinned / Fixed but Release / Spring Supports
- Inclined Supports
- Curved Member Specifications
- Member Cable Specifications
Module 06: LOADING PARTICULARS
- Loading Specifications
- Self weight Loading Specifications
- Member Load Specifications
- Area Load / Floor Load Specifications
- Area Load
- Floor Load
- Load Combination Specifications
Module 07: ANALYSIS
- Analysis Specifications
- Print Specifications
- Pre Analysis Print Commands
- Post Analysis Print Commands
- Load List Specifications
- Report Generation
- Output file
Module 08: POST PROCESSING
- First Steps
- Node Displacement
- Node Reactions
- Beam forces
- Beam Stresses
- Beam Graphs
- Plate Contour
- Plate Results Along line
Module 10: R.C. DESIGN
- Concrete Design As per IS 456
- Design Parameters
- Design of Beams
- Design for Flexure
- Design for Shear
- Design of Columns
- Concrete Design Specifications
- Concrete Design Parameter Specification
- Concrete Design Command
- Concrete Take of
- Concrete Design Terminator
- Interactive Design
- Beam Brief
- Column Brief
Module 11: STEEL DESIGN
- Steel Design As per IS 800
- Allowable Stresses
- Axial Stresses
- Bending Stresses
- Shear Stress
- Combined Stress
- Parameter Specifications
- Code Checking Specifications
- Member Selection Specifications
- Tabulated Results Of Steel Design
- Interactive Designs
Module 12: SEISMIC ANALYSIS
- Introduction to Seismic analysis
- Earthquake loading in high rise buildings
- Implementation of various load combinations of Earthquake analysis using IS 1893
- Analysis and Design of building considering Earthquake loading
Module13: WIND LOAD ANALYSYS
- Introduction to Wind load analysis
- Calculation of wind forces in High rise building
- Analysis and Design of building for Wind loading
Module 14: DESIGN OF ELEVATED WATER TANKS
- Modeling of Intz tank, circular tank, rectangular tank
- Hydro Static loading in these tanks
- Analysis and Design of these tanks
Module 15: DESIGN OF SLABS
- Introduction to Slabs
- Design of Slabs using IS 456
- Modeling of 1 way , 2 way and Cantilever Slab using Staad.Pro
- Analysis and Design of these Slabs using Staad.Pro
6 Month Based Projects List in STAAD Pro Technologies
- Design And Analysis Of A G+3 Residential Building Using Staad.Pro
- Design And Analysis Of A G+8 Residential Building Using Staad.Pro Under Wind Load Condition
- Design And Analysis Of A G+12 Residential Building Using Staad.Pro Under Seismic Static Condition
- Design And Analysis Of A G+12 Residential Building Using Staad.Pro Under Seismic Dynamic Condition By Using Response Spectra
- Design And Analysis Of A Stadium Using Staad.Pro Under Seismic Static Condition
- Design And Analysis Of Foot Over Bridge Using Staad.Pro Under Seismic Static Condition
- Design And Analysis Of 200 Seats Theatre Using Staad.Pro Under Seismic Static Condition
- Buckling Analysis Of Multistory Building By Using Staad.Pro
- Buckling Analysis Of Multistory Building By Using Staad.Pro Under The Condition Of Wind Load And Seismic Load
- Design And Analysis Of Slab By Using Staad.Pro
Top 20 Reasons to Choose APTRON for 6 Months Industrial Training in STAAD Pro
- 6 Months Industrial Training in STAAD Pro is designed according to current IT market.
- Offer the best 6 Months Industrial Training in STAAD Pro training and placement in noida with well defined training modules and course sessions.
- Facilitate regular, weekend and customized 6 Months Industrial Training in STAAD Pro training in noida..
- One of the biggest team of certified expert trainers with 5 to 15 years of real industry experience.
- Mentors of 6 Months Industrial Training in STAAD Pro training in noida helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
- Smart labs with real latest equipments.
- 24x7 lab facilities. Students are free to access the labs for unlimited number of hours as per their own preferred timings.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, digital pads.
- Silent and discussion zone areas in labs to enhance self study and group discussions.
- Free of cost personality development sessions including spoken english, group discussions, mock interviews, presentation skills.
- Free of cost seminars for personality development & personal presentation.
- Varity of Study Material: Books, PDF's, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
- Hostel facilities available at Rs.4,500/- per month for 6 Months Industrial Training in STAAD Pro training in noida.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
- Globally recognized course completion certificate.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical's (Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
APTRON Trainer's Profile for 6 Months Industrial Training in STAAD Pro Training in Noida
APTRON'S 6 Months Industrial Training in STAAD Pro Trainers are:
- Are truly expert and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Have received awards and recognition from our partners and various recognized IT Organizations.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as HCL Technologies, Birlasoft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies etc.
- Are certified Professionals with 7+ years of experience.
- Are Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
Placement Assistance after 6 Months Industrial Training in STAAD Pro Training in Noida
APTRON'S Placement Assistance
- APTRON is the leader in offering placement to the students, as it has a dedicated placement wing which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- APTRON helps the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
- APTRON conducts Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face challenging interview situation with ease.
- APTRON has prepared its students to get placed in top IT FIRMS like HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture and many more.