- All Courses
- 6 weeks VLSI training in Noida
Project Based 6 Weeks VLSI Summer Training Institute in Noida
out of 5
based on 23
APTRON Noida provides project based 6 weeks VLSI summer training in Noida based on current industry standards that helps attendees to secure placements in their dream jobs at MNCs. APTRON Provides Best VLSI Designing Training in Noida. APTRON is one of the most credible VLSI Designing training institutes in Noida offering hands on practical knowledge and full job assistance with basic as well as advanced level VLSI Designing training courses. At APTRON VLSI Designing training in noida is conducted by subject specialist corporate professionals with 7+ years of experience in managing real-time VLSI Designing projects. APTRON implements a blend of academic learning and practical sessions to give the student optimum exposure that aids in the transformation of naïve students into thorough professionals that are easily recruited within the industry.
At APTRON’s well-equipped 6 Weeks based VLSI training center in Noida aspirants learn the skills for Introduction to VLSI Designing, VLSI Designing Architecture, Graph Programming, Introduction to .dat and .dml files, Partition Components, Departition Components, Database components, Translate components, VLSI Designing on real time projects along with VLSI Designing placement training. VLSI Designing Training in Noida has been designed as per latest industry trends and keeping in mind the advanced VLSI Designing course content and syllabus based on the professional requirement of the student; helping them to get placement in Multinational companies and achieve their career goals.
APTRON is the biggest VLSI Designing training center in Noida with high tech infrastructure and lab facilities and the options of opting for multiple courses at Noida Location. APTRON in Noida prepares thousands of aspirants for VLSI Designing at reasonable fees that is customized keeping in mind training and course content requirement of each attendee.
VLSI Designing training course involves "Learning by Doing" using state-of-the-art infrastructure for performing hands-on exercises and real-world simulations. This extensive hands-on experience in VLSI Designing training ensures that you absorb the knowledge and skills that you will need to apply at work after your placement in an MNC.
APTRON Noida is one of the b VLSI training institute in Noida with 100% placement support. APTRON has well defined course modules and training sessions for students. At APTRON VLSI Designing training is conducted during day time classes, weekend classes, evening batch classes and fast track training classes.
Course Content and Syllabus for VLSI Designing Training in Noida
VLSI Designing Course Contents
- Introduction to VLSI
- What is VLSI
- VLSI Design Flow
Fundamentals of Digital Design
- Basic Digital Circuits
- Logic gates & Boolean Algebra
- Number System
- Digital Logic Families
Combinational Logic Design
- MUX based design for digital circuits
- Adders/Sub tractors
- BCD Arithmetic & ALU
- Comparators & Parity Generator
- Code Converters/Encoders
Sequential Logic Design Principles
- Bitable Elements,
- Latches and Flip-Flops
- Counters and its application
- Synchronous Design Methodology
- Impediments to Synchronous Design
- Shift Registers
- Design Examples & Case studies
Advanced Digital Design
- Synchronous/Asynchronous Sequential Circuits
- Clocked Synchronous State-Machine Analysis.
- Clocked Synchronous State-Machine Design
- Finite state machine
- Mealy and Moore machine
- State reduction technique
- Sequence Detectors
- ASM Charts
- Synchronizer Failure and Metastability Estimation
- Clock Dividers
- Synchronizers & Arbiters
- FIFO & Pipelining
- PLD + CPLD
VHDL OVERVIEW AND CONCEPTS:
- Types, object
- Classes, design units, compilation, elaboration.
- BASIC LANGUAGE ELEMENTS: Lexical elements,
- syntax, operators, types and subtypes (scalar, physical,
- Real, composite (arrays, records), access files).
- Resolution function, drivers (definition,
- initialization, creation ), ports
- Signal attributes, "wait" statement, delta time,
- simulation engine, modeling with delta time delays, VITAL
- tables, inertial / transport delay
ELEMENTS OF ENTITY/ARCHITECTURE:
- architecture, (process, concurrent signal assignment,
- component instantiation and port association rules,
- Consurrent procedure, generates, concurrent assertion, block, guarded signal).
- Rules and guidelines (unconstrained
- arrays, interface class, initialization, implicit signal
- attributes, drivers, signal characteristics in procedure
- calls, side effects) overloading, functions (resolution
- function, operator overloading), concurrent procedure.
- Declaration, body, deferred Constant, "use"
- Clause, Signals, resolution function, subprograms,
- converting typed object to strings, TEXTIO, printing
- objects, linear feedback shift register, random number
- generation compilation order
USER DEFINED ATTRIBUTES, SPECIFICATIONS, AND CONFIGURATION:
- Attributes declarations, attributes
- specification, configuration specification and binding,
- configuration declaration and binding, configuration of
- generate statements.
DESIGN FOR SYNTHESIS
- Constructs, register interface,
- combinational logic interface, state machine and
- design styles, arithmetic operations.
FUNCTIONAL MODELS AND TESTBENCHES
- bench design methodology, BFM Modeling, scenario
- generation schemes, waveform generator, client/server,
- text command file, binary command file.
- Evolution of CAD, emergence of HDLs, typical HDLbased
- design flow, why Verilog HDL?, trends in HDLs.
Hierarchical Modeling Concepts
- Top-down and bottom-up design methodology,
- differences between modules and module instances, parts
- of a simulation, design block, stimulus block.
- Lexical conventions, data types, system tasks, compiler
Modules and Ports
- Modules definition, port declaration, connecting ports,
- Hierarchical name referencing.
- Modeling using basic Verilog gate primitives, description
- of and/or and Buf/not type gates, rise, fall and turn-off
- delays, min, max and typical delays.
- Continuous assignments, delay specification,
- expressions, operators, operands, operator types.
Structured procedures, initial and always, blocking
- nonblocking statements, delay control, generate
- statement, event control, conditional statements,
- multiway branching, loops, sequential and parallel blocks.
Tasks and Functions
- Differences between tasks and functions, declaration,
- invocation, automatic tasks and functions.
Useful Modeling Techniques
- Procedural continuous assignments, overriding
- parameters, conditional compilation and execution, useful
- system tasks.
Advanced Verilog Topics
- Timing and Delays
- Distributed, lumped and pin-to-pin delays, specify blocks,
- parallel and full connection, timing checks, delay backannotation.
- MOS and CMOS Switches, bidirectional switches,
- modeling of power and ground, resistive switches, delay
- specification on switches.
- Parts of UDP, UDP rules, combinational UDPs, sequential
- UDPs Shorthand symbols.
Logic Synthesis with Verilog HDL
- Introduction to logic synthesis, impact of logic synthesis,
- Verilog HDL constructs and operators for logic synthesis,
- synthesis design flow, verification of synthesized circuits,
- modeling tips, design partitioning.
Advanced Verification Techniques
- Introduction to a simple verification flow, architectural
- modeling, test vectors/testbenches,simulation
- acceleration emulation, analysis/coverage, assertion
- checking, formal verification, semi-formal verification,
- equivalence checking.
Introduction to ASIC DESIGN METHODOLOGY
- Typical Design Flow
- Specification and RTL Coding
- Dynamic Simulation
- Constraints, Synthesis
- Formal Verification
- Static Timing Analysis
- Placement Routing and Verification
- Engineering Change Order
Front End Implementation SYNTHESIS
- Synthesis Environment
- Design Constraint
- Design Entry
- Technology Library
- Delay Calculation
- Delay Model
PARTITIONING AND CODING STYLES
- Partitioning for Synthesis
- RTL: Software Vs Hardware
- General guidelines
- Technology Independence
- Clock Logic
- Clock Stretching
- Guidelines for FSM Synthesis
- Logic Inference
- Memory element inference
- Multiplexer Inference
- Three state Inference
- Introduction to system Verilog
- Data types:-
- Integer data type
- Real and short real
- Void data types
- User defined
- Data declaration- Constant variables net reg logic
- signal aliasing
- Structure and Union
- Packed and unpacked
- Dynamic arrays
- Operators and Expressions
- Operator Loading
- Procedural statements and Control flow
- Blocking and non blocking assignments
- Selection Statements
- Final block
- Named block
- Event control
- Level sensitive seq. control
Task and functions
- Argument passing
- Import and export functions
- Object and its properties and methods
- Sub classes
- Overridden members
- Super class
- Data hiding and encapsulation
- Constant class and virtual methods
- Immediate assertion
- Concurrent assertion overview
- Boolean exp
- Sequence operation
- Manipulating data in sequence
- Calling sub routines on the match of sequence
- Concurrent assertions
List of Projects
- Microcontroller Design
- RISC & CISC Processor Design
- Multiplier/Divider using different Algorithms
- DDR Controller
- I2C,AMBA,Wishbone Conmax
- JTAG: Boundary SCAN
- JPC, PCI, Ethernet
- CORDIC Algorithm
APTRON Trainer's Profile for VLSI Designing Training in Noida
APTRON'S VLSI Designing Trainers are:
- Are truly expert and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Have received awards and recognition from our partners and various recognized IT Organizations.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as HCL Technologies, Birlasoft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies etc.
- Are certified Professionals with 7+ years of experience.
- Are Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
Placement Assistance after VLSI Designing Training in Noida
APTRON'S Placement Assistance
- APTRON is the leader in offering placement to the students, as it has a dedicated placement wing which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- APTRON helps the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
- APTRON conducts Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face challenging interview situation with ease.
- APTRON has prepared its students to get placed in top IT FIRMS like HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture and many more.
APTRON Course duration for VLSI Designing Training in Noida
- Fast Track Training Program (6+ hours daily)
- Regular Classes (Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Weekend Training Classes (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)