- Industrial Training
- 6 Months Industrial Training in VHDL
Best VHDL 6 Months Project based Industrial Training in Noida & Best VHDL Industrial Training in Noida
out of 5
based on 23
APTRON provides VHDL 6 Months Industrial Training with Live Project in Noida for Mtech, Btech Engineers based on current industry standards that helps attendees to secure placements in their dream jobs at MNCs. APTRON Provides 6 months VHDL Training in Noida. APTRON is one of the most credible VHDL training institutes in Noida offering hands on practical knowledge and full job assistance with basic as well as advanced level VHDL training courses. At APTRON VHDL training in noida is conducted by subject specialist corporate professionals with 7+ years of experience in managing real-time VHDL projects. APTRON implements a blend of academic learning and practical sessions to give the student optimum exposure that aids in the transformation of naïve students into thorough professionals that are easily recruited within the industry.
APTRON Noida is one of the best 6 months VHDL training institute in noida with 100% placement support. APTRON has well defined course modules and training sessions for students. At APTRON VHDL training is conducted during day time classes, weekend classes, evening batch classes and fast track training classes.
VHDL Course Fee and Duration
||120 - 180 Days
||40 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day
This is an approximate course fee and duration for VHDL. Please contact our team for current VHDL course fee and duration.
Schedule does not suit you, call us now! or Want to take one-on-one training, call us now!
APTRON's Project based 6 Months Industrial Training in VHDL Covers the Following Modules
Industrial Training in VHDL is a modular 6 months course, regularized over 5 days a week, 2 hrs a day, and exclusively includes practical sessions. The course curriculum of Industrial Training in VHDL comprises:
Module 01: VHDL Overview
- INTRODUCTION TO VLSI
- Need, Scope, Use and History of VLSI.
- Introduction to Chip Design Process.
- Description of Hardware Description Languages
- VLSI Design Flow
- Applications of VLSI.
Module 02: INTRODUCTION TO VHDL
- Need, Scope, Use and History of VHDL.
- Applications of VHDL in Market and Industries.
- Special Features of this Language.
- Discussion of VHDL & other Languages.
Module 03: DESIGNING IN VHDL
- Design Process and Steps.
- Design Simulation
- Design Synthesis.
- Design Methodology
- Top Down
- Bottom Up
Module 04: CODE STRUCTURE
- Library Declaration
Module 05: DATA TYPES & DATA OBJECTS IN VHDL
- Delta Delay
- Operators in VHDL
- Shift Operator
- Relational Operator
- Arithmetic Operator
- User-Defined Data Types
- Pre-Defined Data Types
Module 06: DATA FLOW MODELING
- Keyword description of Dataflow Modeling.
- When else statement.
- With Select Statement.
Module 07: BEHAVIORAL MODELING
- Process Keyword.
- Conditional Statements
- If else statement
- Case statement
- Loops in VHDL
- For Loop
- While Loop
- No Iteration Scheme Loop
- Sequential Circuits in Behavioral Modeling
- Combinational Circuits in Behavioral Modeling
- Logic gates
- Signal Attribute
- Data Attribute
- User-Defined Attribute
- Predefined Package
- Userdefined Package
- Sub programs.
- Local Function
- Predefined Function
- Local Procedure
- Predefined Procedure
- NULL Statement
- NEXT Statement
- EXIT Statement
Module 08: STRUCTURAL MODELING
- Benefits of Structural Modeling.
- Component Interfacing
- Port Mapping
Module 09: FINITE STATE MACHINE
- Introduction to FINITE STATE MACHINE (FSM).
- Moore’s Machine.
- Mealy Machine.
- Counters (MOD-3, MOD-5, MOD-7)
- Flip Flops using FSM.
Module 10: SHIFT REGISTERS & MEMORIES
- Memory Design
Module 11: MINOR PROJECTS
- Design of ALU
- Traffic Light Controller
- Single way
- Four way
- Design of Shift Unit
- Design of Comparator
- Booth Multiplier
- Wallance Tree Multiplier
Module 12: HARDWARE INTERFACING
- Introduction to FPGA.
- Introduction to CPLD.
- Brief Description of Hardware KIT.
- Working on Physical FPGA & CPLD.
- Interfacing of LED’s.
- Keypad Scanner
Module 13: BEHAVIORAL MODELING ADVANCED TOPICS
- MEMORY DESIGN – RAM / ROM.
- CLOCK DIVIDER RTL Code
Module 14: HARDWARE INTERFACING ADVANCED TOPICS
- 7-Segment interfacing.
- Counter on 7-Segment.
- LCD Interfacing.
Module 15: ADVANCE TOPICS
- Test bench.
- Delays in VHDL.
- Generics & generic map.
- Guarded block.
- Operator overloading.
- Function overloading.
Module 16: INDRODUCTION TO VERILOG HDL
- Needs of VERILOG HDL.
- Difference between Verilog HDL & VHDL.
- Application of Verilog HDL
- Market Need. MAJOR PROJECTS
- TLC- 4 Way / 1-Way on CPLD/ FPGA XILINX SPRTAN-3E.
Module 17: MAJOR PROJECTS
- Project assistance
- 16-bit Microprocessor
6 Month Based Projects List in VHDL Technologies
- VENDING MACHINE
- 16-BIT BARREL SHIFTER
- DMA CONTROLLER
- UART RECIEVER
- BAUD RATE GENERATOR
- TRAFFIC LIGHT CONTROLLER SINGLE WAY
- TRAFFIC LIGHT CONTROLLER MULTIWAY
- 16-BIT MICROPROCESSOR
- BINARY TO BCD\BCD TO BINARY CONVERTER
- FIXED POINT UNIT (ALU)
- FIXED POINT UNIT (COMPARATOR)
- UNSIGNED SERIAL DIVIDER
- HCSA ADDER AND GENERIC ALU BASED ON HCSA
- 8 BIT MICROPROCESSOR
- UART TRANSMITTER
- 32-BIT MICROPROCESSOR
Top 20 Reasons to Choose APTRON for 6 Months Industrial Training in VHDL
- 6 Months Industrial Training in VHDL is designed according to current IT market.
- Offer the best 6 Months Industrial Training in VHDL training and placement in noida with well defined training modules and course sessions.
- Facilitate regular, weekend and customized 6 Months Industrial Training in VHDL training in noida..
- One of the biggest team of certified expert trainers with 5 to 15 years of real industry experience.
- Mentors of 6 Months Industrial Training in VHDL training in noida helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
- Smart labs with real latest equipments.
- 24x7 lab facilities. Students are free to access the labs for unlimited number of hours as per their own preferred timings.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, digital pads.
- Silent and discussion zone areas in labs to enhance self study and group discussions.
- Free of cost personality development sessions including spoken english, group discussions, mock interviews, presentation skills.
- Free of cost seminars for personality development & personal presentation.
- Varity of Study Material: Books, PDF's, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
- Hostel facilities available at Rs.4,500/- per month for 6 Months Industrial Training in VHDL training in noida.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
- Globally recognized course completion certificate.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical's (Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
APTRON Trainer's Profile for 6 Months Industrial Training in VHDL Training in Noida
APTRON'S 6 Months Industrial Training in VHDL Trainers are:
- Are truly expert and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Have received awards and recognition from our partners and various recognized IT Organizations.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as HCL Technologies, Birlasoft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies etc.
- Are certified Professionals with 7+ years of experience.
- Are Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
Placement Assistance after 6 Months Industrial Training in VHDL Training in Noida
APTRON'S Placement Assistance
- APTRON is the leader in offering placement to the students, as it has a dedicated placement wing which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- APTRON helps the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
- APTRON conducts Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face challenging interview situation with ease.
- APTRON has prepared its students to get placed in top IT FIRMS like HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture and many more.