- All Courses
- Best Arduino Training in Noida
Best Arduino Training in Noida & Best Arduino Training Institute in Noida
out of 5
based on 5875
Join Best Arduino Training in Noida, Arduino Course in Noida, Arduino Institute in Noida
APTRON Noida provides best arduino training in noida based on current industry standards that helps attendees to secure placements in their dream jobs at MNCs. APTRON provides best arduino training in noida. APTRON is one of the most credible arduino training institutes in noida offering hands on practical knowledge and full job assistance with basic as well as advanced level Arduino training courses. At APTRON Arduino training in noida is conducted by subject specialist corporate professionals with 7+ years of experience in managing real-time Arduino projects. APTRON implements a blend of academic learning and practical sessions to give the student optimum exposure that aids in the transformation of naive students into thorough professionals that are easily recruited within the industry.
At APTRON's well-equipped arduino training center in noida aspirants learn the skills Introduction to Arduino, Basic Electronic, Overview of Digital Electronic, Actuators, Microprocessor & Microcontroller, Embedded C Programming, Software Development Tools, UNO, Input/Output Ports & Input/Output Devices, Switch, 4X4 Keypad and Arduino, Alphanumeric LCD, DC Motor, DC Motor Driver, Arduino Training on real time projects along with Arduino placement training. Arduino Training in Noida has been designed as per latest industry trends and keeping in mind the advanced Arduino course content and syllabus based on the professional requirement of the student; helping them to get placement in Multinational companies and achieve their career goals.
APTRON is the biggest arduino training center in noida with high tech infrastructure and lab facilities and the options of opting for multiple courses at Noida Location. APTRON in Noida prepares thousands of aspirants for Arduino at reasonable fees that is customized keeping in mind training and course content requirement of each attendee.
Arduino training course involves "Learning by Doing" using state-of-the-art infrastructure for performing hands-on exercises and real-world simulations. This extensive hands-on experience in Arduino training ensures that you absorb the knowledge and skills that you will need to apply at work after your placement in an MNC.
APTRON Noida is one of the best arduino training institute in noida with 100% placement support. APTRON has well defined course modules and training sessions for students. At APTRON arduino training is conducted during day time classes, weekend classes, evening batch classes and fast track training classes.
Arduino Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day
This is an approximate course fee and duration for Arduino. Please contact our team for current Arduino course fee and duration.
Schedule does not suit you, call us now! or Want to take one-on-one training, call us now!
Course Content and Syllabus for arduino Training in Noida
Introduction to Arduino
- What is Arduino?
- Hsitory of Arduino
Overview of Basic Electronic
- Current and Voltage
- Ohm's Law
- Resistors and Capacitors
- Voltage Divider Rule
- Diodes and Transistors
- Applications of Resistors, Capacitors, Diodes and Transistors
Overview of Digital Electronic
- Number Systems
- Logic Levels / Logic Values
- Logic Gates, Truth Tables and Boolean Equations
- 8-Bit Registers
- What is an Actuator?
- Different types of Actuator
- Examples of different Actuators
- Electrical Actuators
- Different types of Electrical Actuators
- Application of Actuator
Microprocessor & Microcontroller
- What is a Microprocessor and a Microcontroller
- Basic Parts of Microprocessor and Microcontroller
- Difference between Microprocessor and Microcontroller
- Applications of Microprocessors and Microcontrollers
Embedded C Programming
- C Programming Overview
- If-else Statement
- For Loop
- While Loop
- Do-While Loop
- Switch Statement
- Polling based Software Development
- Interrupt based Software Development
- Infinite Loop and Interrupt Service Routine
Software Development Tools
- Arduino IDE Software
- Installation of Arduino IDE
- USB to Serial Driver
- Installation of USB to Serial Driver
Introduction to Arduino UNO
- Features of Arduino UNO
- Know your Arduino Board
- PINOUTs of Arduino UNO
Input/Output Ports of Arduino
- Digital Pins on Arduino
- PinMode() in Arduino
- DigitalWrite() in Arduino
- Pull-up & Pull-Down Resistors
- How to enable internal pull-up in Arduino?
- DigitalRead() in Arduino
Light Emitting Diodes(LED) and Arduino
- What is a Light Emitting Diode (LED)?
- Circuit Diagram of LED Interfacing with Arduino
- LED Interfacing with Arduino
- LED Blinking with Arduino with different frequencies
Switch, 4X4 Keypad and Arduino
- Circuit Diagram of Switch Interfacing with Arduino
- Switch Interfacing with Arduino
- Application of Switch
- What is a Matrix Keypad?
- 4X4 Keypad Interfacing with Arduino and Serial Monitor
- 4X4 Keypad Interfacing with Arduino and LCD Display
- 4X4 Keypad based Password with Arduino and LCD Display
Alphanumeric LCD and Arduino
- What is an Alphanumeric LCD?
- Circuit Diagram of 16X2 Alphanumeric LCD Interfacing with Arduino
- 16X2 Alphanumeric LCD Interfacing with Arduino
- Horizontal Scrolling in 16X2 Alphanumeric LCD with Arduino
- Vertical Scrolling in 16X2 Alphanumeric LCD with Arduino
- Application of Alphanumeric LCD
DC Motor, DC Motor Driver and Arduino
- What is a DC Motor?
- Different types of DC Motor
- H-Bridge Driver
- Circuit Diagram of L293D based DC Motor Driver Interfacing with Arduino
- L293D based DC Motor Driver Interfacing with Arduino in 5V Mode
- L293D based DC Motor Driver Interfacing with Arduino in PWM Mode
Analog to Digital Converter(ADC) and Arduino
- Analog to Digital Converter(ADC) of Arduino
- analogRead() in Arduino
- Analog to Digital Converter(ADC) of Arduino and Serial Monitor
- Analog to Digital Converter(ADC) of Arduino and LCD Display
- Application of Analog to Digital Converter(ADC)
IR Sensor and Arduino
- Circuit Diagram of IR Sensor
- Circuit Diagram of Analog IR Sensor Interfacing with Arduino
- Analog IR Sensor Interfacing with Arduino and Serial Monitor
- Analog IR Sensor Interfacing with Arduino and LCD Display
- Application of IR Sensor
Light Sensor and Arduino
- Circuit Diagram of Light Sensor
- Circuit Diagram of Analog Light Sensor Interfacing with Arduino
- Analog Light Sensor Interfacing with Arduino and Serial Monitor
- Analog Light Sensor Interfacing with Arduino and LCD Display
- Application of Light Sensor
Bluetooth Technology and Arduino
- Bluetooth Technology
- HC-06 Bluetooth Module
- Circuit Diagram of HC-06 Bluetooth Module with Arduino
- HC-06 Bluetooth Module interfacing with Arduino
Analog Output of Arduino
- analogWrite() in Arduino
- PWM pulse output from Arduino
- LED Fading with Arduino
Universal Synchronous and Asynchronous Receiver and Transmitter (USART) and Arduino
- What is a Communication Protocol?
- Serial and Parallel Communication
- Simplex, Half Duplex and Full Duplex Communication
- Universal Synchronous and Asynchronous Receiver and Transmitter (USART) Communication Protocol
- USART of Arduino
- Serial Monitor on Arduino
- Application of USART Communication Protocol
PC communication with Arduino
- PC to Arduino Communication
- Arduino to PC Communication
- Full Duplex Communication Between PC and Arduino and LCD Display
Radio Frequency(RF) Communication
- 315/433 MHz RF Communication(ASK)
- HT12D Decoder and HT12E Encoder
- Circuit Diagram of RF Transmitter and Receiver
- RF Transmitter and Receiver
- Wireless Data Communication with RF Transmitter and Receiver
- Application of RF Communication
Relay and Arduino
- Relay Driving Circuit
- Circuit Diagram of Relay Driving Circuit
- Relay interfacing with Arduino
- Circuit Diagram of Relay Interfacing with Arduino
Top 20 Reasons to Choose APTRON for Arduino Training in Noida
- Arduino training in noida is designed according to current IT market.
- Offer the best Arduino training and placement in noida with well defined training modules and course sessions.
- Facilitate regular, weekend and customized Arduino training in noida..
- One of the biggest team of certified expert trainers with 5 to 15 years of real industry experience.
- Mentors of Arduino training in noida helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
- Smart labs with real latest equipments.
- 24x7 lab facilities. Students are free to access the labs for unlimited number of hours as per their own preferred timings.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, digital pads.
- Silent and discussion zone areas in labs to enhance self study and group discussions.
- Free of cost personality development sessions including spoken english, group discussions, mock interviews, presentation skills.
- Free of cost seminars for personality development & personal presentation.
- Varity of Study Material: Books, PDF's, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
- Hostel facilities available at Rs.4,500/- per month for Arduino training in noida.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
- Globally recognized course completion certificate.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical's (Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
APTRON Trainer's Profile for Arduino Training in Noida
APTRON'S Arduino Trainers are:
- Are truly expert and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Have received awards and recognition from our partners and various recognized IT Organizations.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as HCL Technologies, Birlasoft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies etc.
- Are certified Professionals with 7+ years of experience.
- Are Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
Placement Assistance after Arduino Training in Noida
APTRON'S Placement Assistance
- APTRON is the leader in offering placement to the students, as it has a dedicated placement wing which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- APTRON helps the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
- APTRON conducts Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face challenging interview situation with ease.
- APTRON has prepared its students to get placed in top IT FIRMS like HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture and many more.