- All Courses
- Best Microsoft Dynamics AX Functional Production Training in Noida
Best Microsoft Dynamics AX Functional Production Training in Noida & Best Microsoft Dynamics AX Functional Production Training Institute in Noida
out of 5
based on 5875
Join Best Microsoft Dynamics AX Functional Production Training in Noida, Microsoft Dynamics AX Functional Production Course in Noida, Microsoft Dynamics AX Functional Production Institute in Noida
APTRON Noida provides best microsoft dynamics ax functional production training in noida based on current industry standards that helps attendees to secure placements in their dream jobs at MNCs. APTRON Provides Best Microsoft Dynamics AX Functional Production Training in Noida. APTRON is one of the most credible Microsoft Dynamics AX Functional Production training institutes in Noida offering hands on practical knowledge and full job assistance with basic as well as advanced level Microsoft Dynamics AX Functional Production training courses. At APTRON Microsoft Dynamics AX Functional Production training in noida is conducted by subject specialist corporate professionals with 7+ years of experience in managing real-time Microsoft Dynamics AX Functional Production projects. APTRON implements a blend of academic learning and practical sessions to give the student optimum exposure that aids in the transformation of naïve students into thorough professionals that are easily recruited within the industry.
At APTRON’s well-equipped microsoft dynamics ax functional production training center in noida aspirants learn the skills for Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics AX Functional Production, Discrete Manufacturing Basics Review, Inventory Dimensions in Production, Subcontractor Work, Advanced Production Scheduling, Scrap and Waste, General Ledger and the Production, Implementing the Production Series, Microsoft Dynamics AX Functional Production on real time projects along with Microsoft Dynamics AX Functional Production placement training. Microsoft Dynamics AX Functional Production Training in Noida has been designed as per latest industry trends and keeping in mind the advanced Microsoft Dynamics AX Functional Production course content and syllabus based on the professional requirement of the student; helping them to get placement in Multinational companies and achieve their career goals.
APTRON is the biggest Microsoft Dynamics AX Functional Production training center in Noida with high tech infrastructure and lab facilities and the options of opting for multiple courses at Noida Location. APTRON in Noida prepares thousands of aspirants for Microsoft Dynamics AX Functional Production at reasonable fees that is customized keeping in mind training and course content requirement of each attendee.
Microsoft Dynamics AX Functional Production training course involves "Learning by Doing" using state-of-the-art infrastructure for performing hands-on exercises and real-world simulations. This extensive hands-on experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX Functional Production training ensures that you absorb the knowledge and skills that you will need to apply at work after your placement in an MNC.
APTRON Noida is one of the best microsoft dynamics ax functional production training institute in noida with 100% placement support. APTRON has well defined course modules and training sessions for students. At APTRON Microsoft Dynamics AX Functional Production training is conducted during day time classes, weekend classes, evening batch classes and fast track training classes.
Microsoft Dynamics AX Functional Production Course Fee and Duration
|45 - 60 Days
|2 hours a day
|3 hours a day
|6+ hours a day
This is an approximate course fee and duration for Microsoft Dynamics AX Functional Production. Please contact our team for current Microsoft Dynamics AX Functional Production course fee and duration.
Schedule does not suit you, call us now! or Want to take one-on-one training, call us now!
Course Content Covered in Microsoft Dynamics AX Functional Production Training Course
Microsoft Dynamics AX Functional Production Course Contents
Module 1: Discrete Manufacturing Basics Review
- Multisite Review
- Core Concepts in Production
- Bill of Materials (BOM)
- Calendars and Resources
- Operations and Routes
- Life Cycle, Parameters, and Production Orders
- Resource Scheduling
- Master Planning and Planned Production Orders
- This chapter provides a general overview of Discrete Manufacturing Basics in Microsoft Dynamics
- Review multisite functionality for the Production control module
- List the Production control module’s core conceptual elements
- Review the Bill of material (BOM)
- Review calendars and resources
- Review operations and routes
- Describe production life cycle, parameters, and production orders
- Review definitions of operations and job scheduling
- Review how master planning interacts with the Production control module
Module 2: Inventory Dimensions in Production
- Product Dimensions
- Storage Dimensions
- Tracking Dimensions
- Set up Storage and Tracking Dimension Groups
- Allocating Batch and Serial Numbers
- Production Order Reservations
- Trace Batch and Serial Numbers
- Describe product, storage and tracking dimensions
Module 3: Subcontractor Work
- BOM Line Types
- Purchase Orders
- Production orders
- Describe working with the Bill of Materials (BOM) line type Vendor when using subcontractors
- Describe how to generate purchase orders to a supplier when on-hand inventory is insufficient
- Describe how to create a vendor production order
- Create resources for the vendor
Module 4: Advanced Production Scheduling
- Production Groups
- Production Pools
- Resource capabilities
- Route Groups
- Priority Scheduling
- Splitting a Production Order
- Define production groups to establish a relationship between production orders and ledger accounts.
- Describe how to use production pools to monitor production orders in specific categories
- Describe properties-set up on the working time template-which guide production orders to run under special times and conditions.
- Attach a property to a resource.
- Review the benefits of properties.
- Describe how resource capabilities are set up and used to schedule production on alternative resources.
- Create route groups and attach them to operations on a route.
- Use the various scheduling methods.
- Discuss the difference between operations and job scheduling.
- Split a production order.
Module 5: Scrap and Waste
- BOM Scrap
- Resource Scrap
- Route Scrap
- Costing Of Scrap/Waste
- Request for Quotation Replies
- Transfer Accepted Request for Quotation Replies
- Request for Quotation Reports and Inquiries
- Set the Bill of Material (BOM) scrap percentages.
- Set the scrap percentage on a Resource.
- Set the scrap percentage for each operation in production routes.
- Describe the costing of scrap
Module 6: General Ledger and the Production
- Production Life Cycle Review
- Ledger Settings
- Production Journals
- Posting Profile in Production Groups
- Production Cost Overview
- End Production Orders
- Review steps in the production order life cycle
- Describe production order ledger setting options
- Define default ledger settings in production parameters
- Describe production journals and how consumption is reported to the general ledger
- Assign ledger settings for production groups
- Analyze actual versus estimated costs for production orders and current production activities
- Describe End and cost account production orders
Module 7: Implementing the Production Series
- Setup and Interconnectivity
- Implementing Production Checklist
- Setting up Production Parameters
- Modifying Data Types
- Setting up Product and BOM Tables
- Setting up Resources
- Setting up Operations and Routes
Top 20 Reasons to Choose APTRON for Microsoft Dynamics AX Functional Production Training in Noida
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Functional Production training in noida is designed according to current IT market.
- Offer the best Microsoft Dynamics AX Functional Production training and placement in noida with well defined training modules and course sessions.
- Facilitate regular, weekend and customized Microsoft Dynamics AX Functional Production training in noida..
- One of the biggest team of certified expert trainers with 5 to 15 years of real industry experience.
- Mentors of Microsoft Dynamics AX Functional Production training in noida helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
- Smart labs with real latest equipments.
- 24x7 lab facilities. Students are free to access the labs for unlimited number of hours as per their own preferred timings.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, digital pads.
- Silent and discussion zone areas in labs to enhance self study and group discussions.
- Free of cost personality development sessions including spoken english, group discussions, mock interviews, presentation skills.
- Free of cost seminars for personality development & personal presentation.
- Varity of Study Material: Books, PDF's, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
- Hostel facilities available at Rs.4,500/- per month for Microsoft Dynamics AX Functional Production training in noida.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
- Globally recognized course completion certificate.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical's (Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
APTRON Trainer's Profile for Microsoft Dynamics AX Functional Production Training in Noida
APTRON'S Microsoft Dynamics AX Functional Production Trainers are:
- Are truly expert and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Have received awards and recognition from our partners and various recognized IT Organizations.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as HCL Technologies, Birlasoft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies etc.
- Are certified Professionals with 7+ years of experience.
- Are Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
Placement Assistance after Microsoft Dynamics AX Functional Production Training in Noida
APTRON'S Placement Assistance
- APTRON is the leader in offering placement to the students, as it has a dedicated placement wing which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- APTRON helps the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
- APTRON conducts Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face challenging interview situation with ease.
- APTRON has prepared its students to get placed in top IT FIRMS like HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture and many more.