- All Courses
- Best Solaris Training in Noida
Best Solaris Training in Noida & Best Solaris Training Institute in Noida
out of 5
based on 5875
Join Best Solaris Training in Noida, Solaris Course in Noida, Solaris Institute in Noida
APTRON Noida provides best solaris training in noida based on current industry standards that helps attendees to secure placements in their dream jobs at MNCs. APTRON Provides Best Solaris Training in Noida. APTRON is one of the most credible Solaris training institutes in Noida offering hands on practical knowledge and full job assistance with basic as well as advanced level Solaris training courses. At APTRON Solaris training in noida is conducted by subject specialist corporate professionals with 7+ years of experience in managing real-time Solaris projects. APTRON implements a blend of academic learning and practical sessions to give the student optimum exposure that aids in the transformation of naïve students into thorough professionals that are easily recruited within the industry.
At APTRON’s well-equipped solaris training center in noida aspirants learn the skills for Introduction to Solaris, Boot Procedures, Startup and Shutdown Procedures, Service Management Facility, Installing The Solaris Operating System, Managing Processes, Maintenance of Patches, Disk Management, File System Management, ZFS, File Security And ACLS, Backup And Recovery, Managing The Print Environment, NFS/Cache FS, Solaris Volume Manager (Svm), Managing Swap Space, Jumpstart, Live Upgrade Overview, Dump File Configuration, Syslog, Role-Based Access Control (RBAC), Zones, Solaris on real time projects along with Solaris placement training. Solaris Training in Noida has been designed as per latest industry trends and keeping in mind the advanced Solaris course content and syllabus based on the professional requirement of the student; helping them to get placement in Multinational companies and achieve their career goals.
APTRON is the biggest Solaris training center in Noida with high tech infrastructure and lab facilities and the options of opting for multiple courses at Noida Location. APTRON in Noida prepares thousands of aspirants for Solaris at reasonable fees that is customized keeping in mind training and course content requirement of each attendee.
Solaris training course involves "Learning by Doing" using state-of-the-art infrastructure for performing hands-on exercises and real-world simulations. This extensive hands-on experience in Solaris training ensures that you absorb the knowledge and skills that you will need to apply at work after your placement in an MNC.
APTRON Noida is one of the best solaris training institute in noida with 100% placement support. APTRON has well defined course modules and training sessions for students. At APTRON Solaris training is conducted during day time classes, weekend classes, evening batch classes and fast track training classes.
Solaris Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day
This is an approximate course fee and duration for Solaris. Please contact our team for current Solaris course fee and duration.
Schedule does not suit you, call us now! or Want to take one-on-one training, call us now!
Course Content Covered in Solaris Training Course
Solaris 10 System Administration – Part I
- Introduction to UNIX
- What is Kernel – Shell – File System – Client/Server
- Hardware Requirements – Sparc vs Intel
- Basic Unix commands
- Openboot interface
- Openboot parameters
- Device names and aliases
- Boot Options
- Booting with GRUB
STARTUP AND SHUTDOWN PROCEDURES
- Boot Phases
- System run levels
- inittab file
- Run control scripts
- Adding a run control script
- Disabling a run control script
- The shutdown command
- The init command
- The halt/poweroff commands
- The reboot command
- The stop-a command
SERVICE MANAGEMENT FACILITY
- Basic Features
- The SMF Environment
- SMF and Booting
- SMF Environmental Structures
- Service States
- Managing Services
- Listing Services with svcs and inetadm
- Managing the State of a Service with svcadm
- Configuring a Service with svccfg
- Managing the State of inetd Network Services with inetadm
INSTALLING THE SOLARIS OPERATING SYSTEM
- Installation requirements
- Partitions and multiple disks
- Packages, Clusters and Groups
- Configuration cluster
- Definition of Installation methods
- Interactive Installation Process
SOFTWARE PACKAGE ADMINISTRATION
- Documentation Packages
- Configuration clusters
- Displaying current software package information
- Checking the installation of a package
- Adding software packages
- Removing software packages
- Package logfiles & Troubleshooting tips
- Introduction to Process Management
- The ps command
- The prstat command
- The kill command
- Using the cron processes
- Creating crontab entries
- Crontab command options
- The at command
MAINTENANCE OF PATCHES
- Maintenance of patches and patch clusters
- Verification of currently installed patches
- Installing a patch on the system
- Removing a patch from the system
- Patch logfiles
- Displaying disk information
- Naming conventions
- Physical device names
- Instance name
- Logical device names
- Block and character devices
- Configuring new disk devices
- Partitioning the disk with the format command and Solaris
- Management Console
- Making a new partition
FILE SYSTEM MANAGEMENT
- Disk based file systems
- Main root sub-directories
- Pseudo file systems
- Components of a ufs file system
- Boot block
- Data disk blocks
- Ulimit parameter
- File types
- Symbolic and Hard links
- Creating file systems
- The newfs command
- The mount command
- The umount command
- The vfstab file
- The mnttab file
- Filesystem checking
- Determining if a file system needs checking
- Running fsck manually
- The lost+found directories
- Automounting CDs and floppies (Volume Management)
- Checking free disk space
- The df command
- The quot command
- The du command
- Freeing disk space
- Freeing up disk space with compression utilities
- Rotating files with logadm
- ZFS – A Basic Description
- Main Features
- ZFS Tools
- Managing ZFS Pools with zpool
- Pool Configuration Features
- Creating and Deleting (‘Destroying Pools’)
- Managing File Systems with ZFS
- Creating and Destroying a File System
FILE SECURITY AND ACLS
- ACLs (Access Control Lists)
- The setfacl command
- The getfacl command
- The ACL mask
- User accounts
- Files used in creating a user – the passwd, group and shadow files
- Adding a user
- Changing user details
- Deleting a user
- User group maintenance
- Password administration
- Local Login control
- Remote Login control
- Login logs
- The wall command
- The message of the day
- Controlling the amount of disk space accessible to users using quotas
BACKUP AND RECOVERY
- Backup overview
- Backup and restore utilities overview
- Tape device names
- The mt utility – retentsion, rewind, space forward or backward and status
- The ufsdump and ufsrestore utilities
- ufs snapshots
MANAGING THE PRINT ENVIRONMENT
- The print service
- Print service files
- Printer configuration with lpadmin
- Line printer commands – lpshut, lpsched, accept, reject, enable, disable, lpmove lpusers, lpstat, lp, cancel
Solaris 10 System Administration – Part II
- DNS Server and Client Setup
- NIS Servers and Clients
- Setting up NIS Servers and Clients
- NIS+ Overview
- LDAP Overview and Setting up an LDAP Client
- The Name Service Switch Configuration Files
- Name Service Cache Daemon
- Network File System (NFS)
- NFS Server
- NFS Client
- /etc/dfs/dfstab File
- NFS Client Configuration
- Troubleshooting NFS
- Cache File System (Cachefs)
- Creating a Cache File System
- Adding/Removing Cache File System
- NFS Logging – user access
- Automount Maps
- Registering Changes for Automount
- automount -v
SOLARIS VOLUME MANAGER (SVM)
- Volume Management Operations
- State Database Replicas
- SVM Commands and Files
- Creating State Database Replicas
- Creating a Disk Concatenation
- Creating a Concatenation of two disk slices
- Creating and Managing Mirrors
- Creating File Systems on Volumes
- Deleting a Metadevice
- Dynamically Growing Existing File Systems
MANAGING SWAP SPACE
- Configuring Swap Space
- Adding a Swap File on an Existing File System
- Disabling Swap Space
- Automatic Installation
- Principles of JumpStart
- Server Setup for JumpStart
- Configuring NIS to Support JumpStart
- Configuring Non NIS Server for JumpStart
- Rules File
- Class File
- Check Utility
- Setting up DHCP for Intel clients
- Jumpstart troubleshooting
LIVE UPGRADE OVERVIEW
- Live Upgrade description
- Basic procedures
- lucreate and luupdate commands
- lucativate an lustatus commands
- Live Upgrade Example
DUMP FILE CONFIGURATION
- Dump File Definition
- System Crash Dumps
- Core Dump Configuration
- syslog Configuration
- The M4 Utility
- Editing the syslog.conf File
- Logging Telnet, FTP and other Networking Daemon
- Testing syslogd Logging
ROLE-BASED ACCESS CONTROL (RBAC)
- Traditional Unix Security vs RBAC
- The RBAC Security Model
- Configuring RBAC Examples
- Zone Configuration Settings and Characteristics
- Creating Zones
- Managing the Zone State
- Zone System Processes
Top 20 Reasons to Choose APTRON for Solaris Training in Noida
- Solaris training in noida is designed according to current IT market.
- Offer the best Solaris training and placement in noida with well defined training modules and course sessions.
- Facilitate regular, weekend and customized Solaris training in noida..
- One of the biggest team of certified expert trainers with 5 to 15 years of real industry experience.
- Mentors of Solaris training in noida helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
- Smart labs with real latest equipments.
- 24x7 lab facilities. Students are free to access the labs for unlimited number of hours as per their own preferred timings.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, digital pads.
- Silent and discussion zone areas in labs to enhance self study and group discussions.
- Free of cost personality development sessions including spoken english, group discussions, mock interviews, presentation skills.
- Free of cost seminars for personality development & personal presentation.
- Varity of Study Material: Books, PDF's, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
- Hostel facilities available at Rs.4,500/- per month for Solaris training in noida.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
- Globally recognized course completion certificate.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical's (Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
APTRON Trainer's Profile for Solaris Training in Noida
APTRON'S Solaris Trainers are:
- Are truly expert and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Have received awards and recognition from our partners and various recognized IT Organizations.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as HCL Technologies, Birlasoft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies etc.
- Are certified Professionals with 7+ years of experience.
- Are Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
Placement Assistance after Solaris Training in Noida
APTRON'S Placement Assistance
- APTRON is the leader in offering placement to the students, as it has a dedicated placement wing which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- APTRON helps the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
- APTRON conducts Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face challenging interview situation with ease.
- APTRON has prepared its students to get placed in top IT FIRMS like HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture and many more.