- All Courses
- 6 Weeks Summer training in Telecom
Best Wireless and Telecom Training & Best Wireless and Telecom Training Institute
out of 5
based on 23
APTRON has introduced live project based 6 weeks Wireless and Telecom summer training for engineering students imparting basic to advanced level of knowledge. It is the best summer training institute comprising of a team of best and industry experienced professionals as trainers for 6 weeks Wireless and Telecom summer training program. This further ensures that the students are in safer hands and under the best mentorship to enhance their skills. The Wireless and Telecom summer training course at APTRON has been structured by experts and is closely aligned to the industry requirements. Backed with 100% placement support in the top MNCs our 6 weeks Wireless and Telecom summer internship training is a perfect balance of both theory and practical hands-on experience on live projects.
Boasted with high-tech facilities, well-equipped infrastructure, advanced labs, libraries etc. with 24x7 access provides an excellent learning environment for the 6 weeks Wireless and Telecom summer training based on live projects. The Wireless and Telecom summer training opens up vast career options for the students and is ideal for 1st/2nd/3rd/4th year engineering students and aims at expanding their horizons and enhancing skills in order to transform themselves into industry-ready professionals.
The rivalry for the acquisition of jobs in various MNCs requires the students to have mental elasticity with a creative mindset and the 6 weeks Wireless and Telecom summer training course encourages the learners to create, invent or discover something valuable. APTRON is the best 6 weeks Wireless and Telecom summer training institute that provides optimal exposure to the students helping them develop their brain accordingly at a reasonable summer training fees.
APTRON is the largest 6 weeks Wireless and Telecom summer training centre and multiple summer training batches are conducted throughout the day both in the weekdays and weekends making it easier for the students to choose the batch as per their convenience. In addition to this, the institute also provides Fastrack Wireless and Telecom summer training course. Such type of rigorous 6 weeks Wireless and Telecom summer internship training introduces the students with the real-time work environment and the mandatory placement training prepares them to face the real-world challenges during the job interview. The summer training course duration, as well as batch timings, show perfect coordination with your summer vacation and hence you can utilize your time in the best way.
APTRON Noida is one of the best Wireless and Telecom training institute with 100% placement support. APTRON has well defined course modules and training sessions for students. At APTRON Wireless and Telecom training is conducted during day time classes, weekend classes, evening batch classes and fast track training classes.
Course Content and Syllabus for Wireless and Telecom Training
Wireless and Telecom Course Contents
- Wireless Fundamentals & Core network:
- Describe the generations & releases of communication system.
- Describe the GSM, its advantages, services, spectrum, interfaces, channels etc.
- Describe the WCDMA, its advantages, services, spectrum, interfaces, channels etc.
- Describe basic architecture of network components.
- Describe functionality of all network elements used in wireless communication.
- Describe call flow, paging, authentication & handover processes.
- Describe various multiple access technologies.
- Describe processing procedure of WCDMA system.
- Describe the LTE background & network architecture.
- Describe the various H/W for wireless & their functioning.
- GSM Core Network, GSM, BSS, NSS, OSS core and Architecture overview.
- MSC (Mobile Switching Centre), HLR (Home Location Register), VLR (Visitor Location Register)
- Connectivity and Interfaces, GSM Subscriber Services.
- GSM Core Network Product, Product introduction, Structure, logical structure etc.
- General Call Flows in Core Network.
- Overview of GPRS/UMTS Network, SGSN, GGSN.
- GPRS/UMTS Network Components.
- Telecom Industry (Infra, Networking and operator).
- BTS and BSC (Installation, Commissioning operation and maintenance).
- Microwave Linking along with signaling Hybridization/ Up-gradation.
- Drive Test and RF Surveys along with EMF reports.
- Knowledge of Tools and their implementation.
- Detailed knowledge of Infra, Civil and Electrical foundation.
- Optimization and OJT on live sites.
- Shelter and Rack Installations.
- Site master functioning and VSWR measurements.
- EMF surveys and report filing.
- Microwave linking process along with feeder and RF cabling.
- Describe the purpose and functions of various network devices.
- Describe the purpose and basic operation of the protocols in the OSI and TCP models.
- Calculate addressing scheme including VLSM IP addressing design to a network.
- Describe basic routing concepts.
- Perform and verify routing configuration tasks for a static or default route.
- Configure and verify RIP, OSPF.
- Explain basic switching concepts.
- Configure and verify STP.
- Describe basic principle of VLAN.
APTRON Trainer's Profile for Telecom Training
APTRON'S Telecom Trainers are:
- Are truly expert and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Have received awards and recognition from our partners and various recognized IT Organizations.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as HCL Technologies, Birlasoft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies etc.
- Are certified Professionals with 7+ years of experience.
- Are Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
Placement Assistance after Wireless and Telecom Training
APTRON'S Placement Assistance
- APTRON is the leader in offering placement to the students, as it has a dedicated placement wing which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- APTRON helps the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
- APTRON conducts Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face challenging interview situation with ease.
- APTRON has prepared its students to get placed in top IT FIRMS like HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture and many more.
APTRON Course duration for Telecom Training
- Fast Track Training Program (6+ hours daily)
- Regular Classes (Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Weekend Training Classes (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)