- All Courses
- 6 weeks VLSI training
Project Based 6 Weeks VLSI Summer Training Institute
out of 5
based on 23
APTRON has introduced live project based 6 weeks VLSI summer training for engineering students imparting basic to advanced level of knowledge. It is the best summer training institute comprising of a team of best and industry experienced professionals as trainers for 6 weeks VLSI summer training program. This further ensures that the students are in safer hands and under the best mentorship to enhance their skills. The VLSI summer training course at APTRON has been structured by experts and is closely aligned to the industry requirements. Backed with 100% placement support in the top MNCs our 6 weeks VLSI summer internship training is a perfect balance of both theory and practical hands-on experience on live projects.
Boasted with high-tech facilities, well-equipped infrastructure, advanced labs, libraries etc. with 24x7 access provides an excellent learning environment for the 6 weeks VLSI summer training based on live projects. The VLSI summer training opens up vast career options for the students and is ideal for 1st/2nd/3rd/4th year engineering students and aims at expanding their horizons and enhancing skills in order to transform themselves into industry-ready professionals.
The rivalry for the acquisition of jobs in various MNCs requires the students to have mental elasticity with a creative mindset and the 6 weeks VLSI summer training course encourages the learners to create, invent or discover something valuable. APTRON is the best 6 weeks VLSI summer training institute that provides optimal exposure to the students helping them develop their brain accordingly at a reasonable summer training fees.
APTRON is the largest 6 weeks VLSI summer training centre and multiple summer training batches are conducted throughout the day both in the weekdays and weekends making it easier for the students to choose the batch as per their convenience. In addition to this, the institute also provides Fastrack VLSI summer training course. Such type of rigorous 6 weeks VLSI summer internship training introduces the students with the real-time work environment and the mandatory placement training prepares them to face the real-world challenges during the job interview. The summer training course duration, as well as batch timings, show perfect coordination with your summer vacation and hence you can utilize your time in the best way.
APTRON Noida is one of the VLSI training institute with 100% placement support. APTRON has well defined course modules and training sessions for students. At APTRON VLSI Designing training is conducted during day time classes, weekend classes, evening batch classes and fast track training classes.
Course Content and Syllabus for VLSI Designing Training
VLSI Designing Course Contents
- Introduction to VLSI
- What is VLSI
- VLSI Design Flow
Fundamentals of Digital Design
- Basic Digital Circuits
- Logic gates & Boolean Algebra
- Number System
- Digital Logic Families
Combinational Logic Design
- MUX based design for digital circuits
- Adders/Sub tractors
- BCD Arithmetic & ALU
- Comparators & Parity Generator
- Code Converters/Encoders
Sequential Logic Design Principles
- Bitable Elements,
- Latches and Flip-Flops
- Counters and its application
- Synchronous Design Methodology
- Impediments to Synchronous Design
- Shift Registers
- Design Examples & Case studies
Advanced Digital Design
- Synchronous/Asynchronous Sequential Circuits
- Clocked Synchronous State-Machine Analysis.
- Clocked Synchronous State-Machine Design
- Finite state machine
- Mealy and Moore machine
- State reduction technique
- Sequence Detectors
- ASM Charts
- Synchronizer Failure and Metastability Estimation
- Clock Dividers
- Synchronizers & Arbiters
- FIFO & Pipelining
- PLD + CPLD
VLSI OVERVIEW AND CONCEPTS:
- Types, object
- Classes, design units, compilation, elaboration.
- BASIC LANGUAGE ELEMENTS: Lexical elements,
- syntax, operators, types and subtypes (scalar, physical,
- Real, composite (arrays, records), access files).
- Resolution function, drivers (definition,
- initialization, creation ), ports
- Signal attributes, "wait" statement, delta time,
- simulation engine, modeling with delta time delays, VITAL
- tables, inertial / transport delay
ELEMENTS OF ENTITY/ARCHITECTURE:
- architecture, (process, concurrent signal assignment,
- component instantiation and port association rules,
- Consurrent procedure, generates, concurrent assertion, block, guarded signal).
- Rules and guidelines (unconstrained
- arrays, interface class, initialization, implicit signal
- attributes, drivers, signal characteristics in procedure
- calls, side effects) overloading, functions (resolution
- function, operator overloading), concurrent procedure.
- Declaration, body, deferred Constant, "use"
- Clause, Signals, resolution function, subprograms,
- converting typed object to strings, TEXTIO, printing
- objects, linear feedback shift register, random number
- generation compilation order
USER DEFINED ATTRIBUTES, SPECIFICATIONS, AND CONFIGURATION:
- Attributes declarations, attributes
- specification, configuration specification and binding,
- configuration declaration and binding, configuration of
- generate statements.
DESIGN FOR SYNTHESIS
- Constructs, register interface,
- combinational logic interface, state machine and
- design styles, arithmetic operations.
FUNCTIONAL MODELS AND TESTBENCHES
- bench design methodology, BFM Modeling, scenario
- generation schemes, waveform generator, client/server,
- text command file, binary command file.
- Evolution of CAD, emergence of HDLs, typical HDLbased
- design flow, why Verilog HDL?, trends in HDLs.
Hierarchical Modeling Concepts
- Top-down and bottom-up design methodology,
- differences between modules and module instances, parts
- of a simulation, design block, stimulus block.
- Lexical conventions, data types, system tasks, compiler
Modules and Ports
- Modules definition, port declaration, connecting ports,
- Hierarchical name referencing.
- Modeling using basic Verilog gate primitives, description
- of and/or and Buf/not type gates, rise, fall and turn-off
- delays, min, max and typical delays.
- Continuous assignments, delay specification,
- expressions, operators, operands, operator types.
Structured procedures, initial and always, blocking
- nonblocking statements, delay control, generate
- statement, event control, conditional statements,
- multiway branching, loops, sequential and parallel blocks.
Tasks and Functions
- Differences between tasks and functions, declaration,
- invocation, automatic tasks and functions.
Useful Modeling Techniques
- Procedural continuous assignments, overriding
- parameters, conditional compilation and execution, useful
- system tasks.
Advanced Verilog Topics
- Timing and Delays
- Distributed, lumped and pin-to-pin delays, specify blocks,
- parallel and full connection, timing checks, delay backannotation.
- MOS and CMOS Switches, bidirectional switches,
- modeling of power and ground, resistive switches, delay
- specification on switches.
- Parts of UDP, UDP rules, combinational UDPs, sequential
- UDPs Shorthand symbols.
Logic Synthesis with Verilog HDL
- Introduction to logic synthesis, impact of logic synthesis,
- Verilog HDL constructs and operators for logic synthesis,
- synthesis design flow, verification of synthesized circuits,
- modeling tips, design partitioning.
Advanced Verification Techniques
- Introduction to a simple verification flow, architectural
- modeling, test vectors/testbenches,simulation
- acceleration emulation, analysis/coverage, assertion
- checking, formal verification, semi-formal verification,
- equivalence checking.
Introduction to ASIC DESIGN METHODOLOGY
- Typical Design Flow
- Specification and RTL Coding
- Dynamic Simulation
- Constraints, Synthesis
- Formal Verification
- Static Timing Analysis
- Placement Routing and Verification
- Engineering Change Order
Front End Implementation SYNTHESIS
- Synthesis Environment
- Design Constraint
- Design Entry
- Technology Library
- Delay Calculation
- Delay Model
PARTITIONING AND CODING STYLES
- Partitioning for Synthesis
- RTL: Software Vs Hardware
- General guidelines
- Technology Independence
- Clock Logic
- Clock Stretching
- Guidelines for FSM Synthesis
- Logic Inference
- Memory element inference
- Multiplexer Inference
- Three state Inference
- Introduction to system Verilog
- Data types:-
- Integer data type
- Real and short real
- Void data types
- User defined
- Data declaration- Constant variables net reg logic
- signal aliasing
- Structure and Union
- Packed and unpacked
- Dynamic arrays
- Operators and Expressions
- Operator Loading
- Procedural statements and Control flow
- Blocking and non blocking assignments
- Selection Statements
- Final block
- Named block
- Event control
- Level sensitive seq. control
Task and functions
- Argument passing
- Import and export functions
- Object and its properties and methods
- Sub classes
- Overridden members
- Super class
- Data hiding and encapsulation
- Constant class and virtual methods
- Immediate assertion
- Concurrent assertion overview
- Boolean exp
- Sequence operation
- Manipulating data in sequence
- Calling sub routines on the match of sequence
- Concurrent assertions
List of Projects
- Microcontroller Design
- RISC & CISC Processor Design
- Multiplier/Divider using different Algorithms
- DDR Controller
- I2C,AMBA,Wishbone Conmax
- JTAG: Boundary SCAN
- JPC, PCI, Ethernet
- CORDIC Algorithm
APTRON Trainer's Profile for VLSI Designing Training
APTRON'S VLSI Designing Trainers are:
- Are truly expert and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Have received awards and recognition from our partners and various recognized IT Organizations.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as HCL Technologies, Birlasoft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies etc.
- Are certified Professionals with 7+ years of experience.
- Are Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
Placement Assistance after VLSI Designing Training
APTRON'S Placement Assistance
- APTRON is the leader in offering placement to the students, as it has a dedicated placement wing which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- APTRON helps the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
- APTRON conducts Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face challenging interview situation with ease.
- APTRON has prepared its students to get placed in top IT FIRMS like HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture and many more.
APTRON Course duration for VLSI Designing Training
- Fast Track Training Program (6+ hours daily)
- Regular Classes (Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Weekend Training Classes (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)