Are you a new entrant as a Network Engineer? Wondering how to have the best resume? Well if you are, and your answer to the aforementioned and below stated questions is positive then you are at the right place.
- Are you a Network Engineer Professional?
- Have you got interviews scheduled for Network Engineer Profile?
- Want to have an outstanding resume along with Network Engineer Skills?
It is not at all difficult to draft an amazing resume that exhibits all your talent. As per the survey and assumption, about 95% of the individuals make use of the resume template of others. However, this shouldn’t be done because your resume represents you. You mention your experience and skills on a piece of paper and thus there is no point copying other’s info onto your resume.
A properly drafted resume has great importance as it assists you to crack the interviews in the very first attempt. It, however, doesn’t matter that what place you are currently working at but of-course a properly drafted resume creates a better impression and helps you to clear the interview.
This particular post will guide you through the strategies that should be used while you draft your own resume. This would assist you in creating an outstanding resume that speaks about you.
Understanding the Anatomy of Resume:
Resume works in a different way for each individual depending upon whether he/she is a fresher/undergraduate or an experienced candidate. If an individual is a fresher then his/her emphasis should be on mentioning about their education, skills as well as the achievements at first. While, the experienced candidate should first mention their profile summary, Professional Certification, technical skills, years of experience and also the projects they have worked upon.
Let us have a quick look at what do the recruiters look for in a resume?
- Educational Qualifications/School/College/Degree
Following things must be included in your resume:
|HEADER||This must include your full name, Phone, preferred location, and the e-mail address|
Keep in mind that the objective in your resume should never have a starting as “I want” or “I wish” to build a career and so on.
Profile Summary must showcase your professional experience, certifications and the roles performed by you in a particular organization within 5-6 lines.
|TECHNOLOGY/KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS||This should clearly state about your technical expertise|
|WORK/PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE||Mention about your professional experience and in-depth detail about your roles and responsibilities.|
|ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION||This should state the details about your education i.e. school/university/college/degree etc.|
|EXTRACURRICULAR ACTIVITY||State about your achievements in this section.|
|PERSONAL INFORMATION||This section must include your personal details like permanent address, father’s name, date of birth, marital status etc.|
Looking for the Network Engineer Training? Go for a DEMO Session of training for CCNP Security, CCNA Security, Checkpoint Training, CCIE Security, Palo Alto Firewall Training from here:
Register for the DEMO Session
Some of the renowned Network Engineer Technical Skills:
- Routers – Cisco (1800, 2600, 2800, 2500, 2900, 3600, 3700)
- Switches – Cisco (2900, 3560, 3750, 3550,)
- Cisco Firewall – Cisco (5510, 5516, 5512, 5514, 5520)
- Checkpoint Firewall – Checkpoint UTM-1 Edge, 4000, 12000, 13000 Open Server, Appliance Firewall
- Juniper Firewall – 3000 series, 4200
- Iron Port – Cisco (S170)
- Access Point – Cisco (1242)
- WLC – Cisco (2504)
- IPS/IDS – Cisco (4240, 4255)
- Routing & Switching:
- Dynamic Routing Protocols like RIP, EIGRP, OSPF and Static, Default
- IS_IS, BGP, PBR, GRE, IPv6 Route Filtering,
- Redistribution, Summarization, Authentication etc.
- Technologies like VLAN, VTP, STP
- HSRP, VRRP, GLBP, Ether channel
- STP protection, Layer-2 security etc.
Firewall & VPN
- Routing, NAT, ACL, Object-Group, CTP
- Transparent Firewall, Context, Failover
- VPNs, MPF, VPN-Load Balancing
- Zero-down-time-upgrade, Firewall management etc.
- ASA OS 9.x Features like Clustering
- Dynamic Routing in multiple modes, BGP on ASA
- OSPFv3 on ASA, Site-Site in Multiple mode,
- Site-Site with IPv6 on ASA, NAT with IPv6
- SSL With IPv6
- Failover Active-Standby & Active-Active With IPv6.
- Site-Site VPN, Remote Access VPN
- DMVPN, GETVPN, SSL-VPN
- FLEX VPN
- Web Security & Network Management:
- Worked on technologies like URL filtering
- Bandwidth management, malware protection
- AD integration, Proxy authentication
- AAA (Authentication, Authorization, Accounting)
- RADIUS, TACACS+, ISE.
- Cisco 4220, 4455
- Worked on technologies like VLAN-pair
- Interface-pair, Signature tuning, Monitoring, logs.
Best NETWORK Engineer RESUME TEMPLATES
APTRON is the best networking training institute in Noida that offers industry-recognized certification in networking. The networking course in Noida at APTRON has been customized as per the requirements of the industry and the development that has taken place in the field. It provides the best networking training in Noida incorporated with practical sessions on live projects as well as theoretical classes. The networking training in Noida is conducted under expert’s guidance in a well-equipped environment with advanced facilities. The training classes are conducted in weekdays as well as at the weekends. Fast-track networking courses are also offered here.