- All Courses
- Best Project Management Training in Noida
Best Project Management Training in Noida & Best Project Management Training Institute in Noida
out of 5
based on 875
Join Best Project Management Training in Noida, Project Management Course in Noida, Project Management Institute in Noida
APTRON Noida provides Best Project Management training in noida based on current industry standards that helps attendees to secure placements in their dream jobs at MNCs. APTRON Provides Best Project Management Training in Noida. APTRON is one of the most credible Project Management training institutes in Noida offering hands on practical knowledge and full job assistance with basic as well as advanced level Project Management training courses. At APTRON Project Management training in noida is conducted by subject specialist corporate professionals with 7+ years of experience in managing real-time Project Management projects. APTRON implements a blend of academic learning and practical sessions to give the student optimum exposure that aids in the transformation of naive students into thorough professionals that are easily recruited within the industry.
At APTRON’s well-equipped Project Management training center in Noida aspirants learn the skills for Develop Project Charter,Develop Project Management Plan, Direct and Manage Project Execution, Perform Integrated Change Control on real time projects along with Project Management placement training. Project Management Training in Noida has been designed as per latest industry trends and keeping in mind the advanced Project Management course content and syllabus based on the professional requirement of the student; helping them to get placement in Multinational companies and achieve their career goals.
APTRON is the biggest Project Management training center in Noida with high tech infrastructure and lab facilities and the options of opting for multiple courses at Noida Location. APTRON in Noida prepares thousands of aspirants for Project Management at reasonable fees that is customized keeping in mind training and course content requirement of each attendee.
Project Management training course involves "Learning by Doing" using state-of-the-art infrastructure for performing hands-on exercises and real-world simulations. This extensive hands-on experience in Project Management training ensures that you absorb the knowledge and skills that you will need to apply at work after your placement in an MNC.
APTRON Noida is one of the best Project Management training institute in Noida with 100% placement support. APTRON has well defined course modules and training sessions for students. At APTRON Project Management training is conducted during day time classes, weekend classes, evening batch classes and fast track training classes.
Project Management Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day
This is an approximate course fee and duration for Project Management. Please contact our team for current Project Management course fee and duration.
Schedule does not suit you, call us now! or Want to take one-on-one training, call us now!
Project Management training course content and Syllabus in Noida
Introduction to PMP certification Prep Course
- What is PMP and PMI
- Pre-requisite for PMP Exam
- About the PMP Exam
- PMP Exam Syllabus
- About Simplilearn PMP Preparation Tutorial
Project Management Framework
- Definition of a Project
- What is Project Management
- What is Program Management
- What is Portfolio Management
- Project Management Office (PMO)
- The Triple Constraints
- Stakeholder Management
- Organization Structure
- Project Life Cycle vs. Product Life Cycle
Project Management Process
- Project Life Cycle vs Project Management Process
- The Five Project Management Process Groups
- Process Groups, Knowledge Areas and Project Management process Mapping
- What happens in Each Process Groups
Project Integration Management
- What is Project Integration Management
- The Key role of Project Manager, Project Team and Project Sponsor
- Project Selection Methods
- The Integration Management Knowledge Area
- Develop Project Charter
- Develop Project Management Plan
- Direct and Manage Project Execution
- Monitor & Control Project work
- Perform Integrated Change Control
- Close Project or Phase
Project Scope Management
- What is Project Scope Management
- Product Scope vs. Project Scope
- The Key terms in Project Scope Management
- The Project Scope Management Processes
- Collect Requirements
- Define Scope
- Create WBS
- Verify Scope
- Control Scope
Project Time Management
- What is Project Time Management
- What is Project Schedule
- The Key terms in Project Time Management
- The Project Time Management Processes
- Define Activities
- Sequence Activities
- Estimate Activity Resources
- Estimate Activity Durations
- Develop Schedule
- Control Schedule
- Schedule Network Analysis Techniques
Project Cost Management
- What is Project Cost Management
- Difference Between Cost Estimating and Cost Budgeting
- Control Account
- The Project Cost Management Processes
- Estimate Costs
- Determine Budget
- Control Costs
- Earned Value Management
- Project Selection Methods
Project Quality Management
- What is Quality Management?
- Cost of Quality
- The Project Quality Management Processes
- Plan Quality
- Perform Quality Assurance
- Perform Quality Control
- Seven Basic tools of Quality
- Introduction to Six Sigma
Project Human Resource Management
- What is Human Resource Management
- Roles and Responsibilities of the Project Sponsor
- Functional Manager vs. Project Manager
- The Project Human Resource Management Processes
- Develop Human Resource Plan
- Acquire Project Team
- Develop Project Team
- Manage Project Team
- Conflict Management
- Powers of Project Manager
- Motivation Theory
Project Communication Management
- What is Communication
- Communication Methods, Technology and Channels
- Basic Communication Model
- The Communication Management Knowledge Area
- Identify Stakeholders
- Plan Communications
- Distribute Information
- Manage Stakeholder Expectations
- Report Performance
Project Risk Management
- What is Risk
- How is risk calculated
- Risk Categorization
- Decision Tree
- Risk Reserve
- The Risk Management Knowledge Area
- Plan Risk Management
- Identify Risk
- Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Plan Risk Responses
Project Procurement Management
- What is a Contract
- Centralized vs. Decentralized contracting
- Different Types of Contract
- Key terms in Procurement Management
- The Procurement Management Knowledge Area
- Plan Procurements
- Conduct Procurements
- Administer Procurements
- Close Procurements
Professional and Social Responsibility
- Ensure Individual Integrity
- Contribute to Project Management Knowledge Base
- Enhance self Professional competence
- Promote Stakeholder collaboration
Top 20 Reasons to Choose APTRON for Project Management Training in Noida
- Project Management training in noida is designed according to current IT market.
- Offer the best Project Management training and placement in noida with well defined training modules and course sessions.
- Facilitate regular, weekend and customized Project Management training in noida..
- One of the biggest team of certified expert trainers with 5 to 15 years of real industry experience.
- Mentors of Project Management training in noida helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
- Smart labs with real latest equipments.
- 24x7 lab facilities. Students are free to access the labs for unlimited number of hours as per their own preferred timings.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, digital pads.
- Silent and discussion zone areas in labs to enhance self study and group discussions.
- Free of cost personality development sessions including spoken english, group discussions, mock interviews, presentation skills.
- Free of cost seminars for personality development & personal presentation.
- Varity of Study Material: Books, PDF's, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
- Hostel facilities available at Rs.4,500/- per month for Project Management training in noida.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
- Globally recognized course completion certificate.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical's (Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
APTRON Trainer's Profile for Project Management Training in Noida
APTRON'S Project Management Trainers are:
- Are truly expert and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Have received awards and recognition from our partners and various recognized IT Organizations.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as HCL Technologies, Birlasoft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies etc.
- Are certified Professionals with 7+ years of experience.
- Are Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
Placement Assistance after Project Management Training in Noida
APTRON'S Placement Assistance
- APTRON is the leader in offering placement to the students, as it has a dedicated placement wing which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- APTRON helps the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
- APTRON conducts Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face challenging interview situation with ease.
- APTRON has prepared its students to get placed in top IT FIRMS like HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture and many more.