- All Courses
- Best VHDL training in Noida
Best VHDL Training in Noida & Best VHDL Training Institute in Noida
out of 5
based on 23
APTRON Noida provides Best VHDL training in noida based on current industry standards that helps attendees to secure placements in their dream jobs at MNCs. APTRON Provides Best VHDL Training in Noida. APTRON is one of the most credible VHDL training institutes in Noida offering hands on practical knowledge and full job assistance with basic as well as advanced level VHDL training courses. At APTRON VHDL training in noida is conducted by subject specialist corporate professionals with 7+ years of experience in managing real-time VHDL projects. APTRON implements a blend of academic learning and practical sessions to give the student optimum exposure that aids in the transformation of naïve students into thorough professionals that are easily recruited within the industry.
At APTRON’s well-equipped VHDL training center in Noida aspirants learn the skills for Introduction to VHDL, VHDL Architecture, Graph Programming, Introduction to .dat and .dml files, Partition Components, Departition Components, Database components, Translate components, VHDL on real time projects along with VHDL placement training. VHDL Training in Noida has been designed as per latest industry trends and keeping in mind the advanced VHDL course content and syllabus based on the professional requirement of the student; helping them to get placement in Multinational companies and achieve their career goals.
APTRON is the biggest VHDL training center in Noida with high tech infrastructure and lab facilities and the options of opting for multiple courses at Noida Location. APTRON in Noida prepares thousands of aspirants for VHDL at reasonable fees that is customized keeping in mind training and course content requirement of each attendee.
VHDL training course involves "Learning by Doing" using state-of-the-art infrastructure for performing hands-on exercises and real-world simulations. This extensive hands-on experience in VHDL training ensures that you absorb the knowledge and skills that you will need to apply at work after your placement in an MNC.
APTRON Noida is one of the best VHDL training institute in Noida with 100% placement support. APTRON has well defined course modules and training sessions for students. At APTRON VHDL training is conducted during day time classes, weekend classes, evening batch classes and fast track training classes.
Course Content and Syllabus for VHDL Training in Noida
VHDL Course Contents
- INTRODUCTION TO VLSI
- Need, Scope, Use and History of VLSI.
- Introduction to Chip Design Process.
- Description of Hardware Description Languages
- VLSI Design Flow
- Applications of VLSI.
INTRODUCTION TO VHDL
- Need, Scope, Use and History of VHDL.
- Applications of VHDL in Market and Industries.
- Special Features of this Language.
- Discussion of VHDL & other Languages.
DESIGNING IN VHDL
- Design Process and Steps.
- Design Simulation
- Design Synthesis.
- Design Methodology
- Top Down
- Bottom Up
- Library Declaration
DATA TYPES & DATA OBJECTS IN VHDL
- Delta Delay
- Operators in VHDL
- Shift Operator
- Relational Operator
- Arithmetic Operator
- User-Defined Data Types
- Pre-Defined Data Types
DATA FLOW MODELING
- Keyword description of Dataflow Modeling.
- When else statement.
- With Select Statement.
- Process Keyword.
- Conditional Statements
- If else statement
- Case statement
- Loops in VHDL
- For Loop
- While Loop
- No Iteration Scheme Loop
- Sequential Circuits in Behavioral Modeling
- Combinational Circuits in Behavioral Modeling
- Logic gates
- Signal Attribute
- Data Attribute
- User-Defined Attribute
- Predefined Package
- Userdefined Package
- Sub programs.
- Local Function
- Predefined Function
- Local Procedure
- Predefined Procedure
- NULL Statement
- NEXT Statement
- EXIT Statement
- Benefits of Structural Modeling.
- Component Interfacing
- Port Mapping
FINITE STATE MACHINE
- Introduction to FINITE STATE MACHINE (FSM).
- Moore’s Machine.
- Mealy Machine.
- Counters (MOD-3, MOD-5, MOD-7)
- Flip Flops using FSM.
SHIFT REGISTERS & MEMORIES
- Memory Design
- Design of ALU
- Traffic Light Controller
- Single way
- Four way
- Design of Shift Unit
- Design of Comparator
- Booth Multiplier
- Wallance Tree Multiplier
- Introduction to FPGA.
- Introduction to CPLD.
- Brief Description of Hardware KIT.
- Working on Physical FPGA & CPLD.
- Interfacing of LED’s.
- Keypad Scanner
BEHAVIORAL MODELING ADVANCED TOPICS
- MEMORY DESIGN – RAM / ROM.
- CLOCK DIVIDER RTL Code
HARDWARE INTERFACING ADVANCED TOPICS
- 7-Segment interfacing.
- Counter on 7-Segment.
- LCD Interfacing.
- Test bench.
- Delays in VHDL.
- Generics & generic map.
- Guarded block.
- Operator overloading.
- Function overloading.
INDRODUCTION TO VERILOG HDL
- Needs of VERILOG HDL.
- Difference between Verilog HDL & VHDL.
- Application of Verilog HDL
- Market Need. MAJOR PROJECTS
- TLC- 4 Way / 1-Way on CPLD/ FPGA XILINX SPRTAN-3E.
- Project assistance
- 16-bit Microprocessor
Top 20 Reasons to Choose APTRON for VHDL Training in Noida
- VHDL training in Noida is designed according to current IT market.
- Offer the best VHDL training and placement in Noida with well defined training modules and course sessions.
- Facilitate regular, weekend and customized VHDL training in Noida..
- One of the biggest team of Certified Expert Trainers with 5 to 15 years of Real Industry Experience.
- Mentors of VHDL training in Noida helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
- Smart Labs with Real Latest Equipments.
- 24x7 Lab Facilities. Students are free to access the labs for unlimited number of hours as per their own preferred timings.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, Digital Pads.
- Silent and Discussion Zone areas in Labs to enhance Self Study and Group Discussions.
- Free of Cost Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills.
- Free of Cost Seminars for Personality Development & Personal Presentation.
- Varity of Study Material: Books, PDF’s, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
- Hostel Facilities available at Rs 5,500/month for VHDL Training in Noida students.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
- Globally Recognized Course Completion Certificate.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical's(Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
APTRON Trainer's Profile for VHDL Training in Noida
APTRON'S VHDL Trainers are:
- Are truly expert and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Have received awards and recognition from our partners and various recognized IT Organizations.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as HCL Technologies, Birlasoft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies etc.
- Are certified Professionals with 7+ years of experience.
- Are Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
Placement Assistance after VHDL Training in Noida
APTRON'S Placement Assistance
- APTRON is the leader in offering placement to the students, as it has a dedicated placement wing which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- APTRON helps the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
- APTRON conducts Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face challenging interview situation with ease.
- APTRON has prepared its students to get placed in top IT FIRMS like HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture and many more.
APTRON Course duration for VHDL Training in Noida
- Fast Track Training Program (6+ hours daily)
- Regular Classes (Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Weekend Training Classes (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)