- All Courses
- Best Oracle Performance Tunning Training in Noida
Best Oracle Performance Tunning Training in Noida & Best Oracle Performance Tunning Training Institute in Noida
out of 5
based on 5875
Join Best Oracle Performance Tunning Training in Noida, Oracle Performance Tunning Course in Noida, Oracle Performance Tunning Institute in Noida
APTRON Noida provides Best Oracle Performance Tunning training in noida based on current industry standards that helps attendees to secure placements in their dream jobs at MNCs. APTRON Provides Best Oracle Performance Tunning Training in Noida. APTRON is one of the most credible Oracle Performance Tunning training institutes in Noida offering hands on practical knowledge and full job assistance with basic as well as advanced level Oracle Performance Tunning training courses. At APTRON Oracle Performance Tunning training in noida is conducted by subject specialist corporate professionals with 7+ years of experience in managing real-time Oracle Performance Tunning projects. APTRON implements a blend of academic learning and practical sessions to give the student optimum exposure that aids in the transformation of naïve students into thorough professionals that are easily recruited within the industry.
At APTRON’s well-equipped Oracle Performance Tunning training center in Noida aspirants learn the skills for Basic Tuning Tools, Using Automatic Workload Repository, Using Metrics and Alerts, Using Baselines, Using Baselines, Designing and Running Reports, Managing Report Templates, Creating a Web Report, Oracle Performance Tunning Training on real time projects along with Oracle Performance Tunning placement training. Oracle Performance Tunning Training in Noida has been designed as per latest industry trends and keeping in mind the advanced Oracle Performance Tunning course content and syllabus based on the professional requirement of the student; helping them to get placement in Multinational companies and achieve their career goals.
APTRON is the biggest Oracle Performance Tunning training center in Noida with high tech infrastructure and lab facilities and the options of opting for multiple courses at Noida Location. APTRON in Noida prepares thousands of aspirants for Oracle Performance Tunning at reasonable fees that is customized keeping in mind training and course content requirement of each attendee.
Oracle Performance Tunning training course involves "Learning by Doing" using state-of-the-art infrastructure for performing hands-on exercises and real-world simulations. This extensive hands-on experience in Oracle Performance Tunning training ensures that you absorb the knowledge and skills that you will need to apply at work after your placement in an MNC.
APTRON Noida is one of the Best Oracle Performance Tunning training institute in Noida with 100% placement support. APTRON has well defined course modules and training sessions for students. At APTRON Oracle Performance Tunning training is conducted during day time classes, weekend classes, evening batch classes and fast track training classes.
d fast track training classes.
Oracle Performance Tunning Course Fee and Duration
||45 - 60 Days
||2 hours a day
||3 hours a day
||6+ hours a day
This is an approximate course fee and duration for Oracle Performance Tunning. Please contact our team for current Oracle Performance Tunning course fee and duration.
Schedule does not suit you, call us now! or Want to take one-on-one training, call us now!
Oracle Performance Tunning training course content and Syllabus in Noida
Oracle Performance Tuning Course Content
- This lesson introduces the Performance Tuning course objectives and agenda
Basic Tuning Tools:
- Monitoring tools overview
- Enterprise Manager
- V$ Views, Statistics and Metrics
- Wait Events
Using Automatic Workload Repository:
- Managing the Automatic Workload RepositoryCreate AWR Snapshots
- Real Time SQL Monitoring (a 11.1 feature new lesson in NF L-15)
Defining the Problem:
- Limit the Scope & Setting the Priority
- Top SQL Reports
- Common Tuning Problems & Tuning During the Life Cycle
- ADDM Tuning Session
- Performance Versus Business Requirements
- Performance Tuning Resources & Filing a Performance Service Request
- Monitoring and Tuning Tools: Overview
Using Metrics and Alerts:
- Metrics, Alerts, and Baselines
- Limitation of Base Statistics & Typical Delta Tools
- Oracle Database 11g Solution: Metrics
- Benefits of Metrics
- Viewing Metric History Information & Vsing EM to View Metric Details
- Statistic Histograms & Histogram Views
- Database Control Usage Model & Setting Thresholds
- Server-Generated Alerts, Creating and Testing an Alert & Metric and Alert Views
- Comparative Performance Analysis with AWR Baselines
- Automatic Workload Repository Baselines
- Moving Window Baseline
- Baselines in Performance Page Settings & Baseline Templates
- AWR Baselines & Creating AWR Baselines
- Managing Baselines with PL/SQL & Baseline Views
- Performance Monitoring and Baselines & Defining Alert Thresholds Using a Static Baseline
- Using EM to Quickly Configure & Changing Adaptive Threshold Settings
Using AWR Based Tools:
- Automatic Maintenance Tasks
- ADDM Performance Monitoring
- Active Session History: Overview
Monitoring an Application:
- What Is a Service? Service Attributes & Service Types
- Creating Services & Managing Services in a Single-Instance Environment
- Everything Switches to Services.
- Using Services with Client Applications & Using Services with the Resource Manager
- Services and Resource Manager with EM & Using Services with the Scheduler
- Using Services with Parallel Operations & Metric Thresholds
- Service Aggregation and Tracing & Service Aggregation Configuration.
- Client Identifier Aggregation and Tracing & Service Performance Views
Identifying Problem SQL Statements:
- SQL Statement Processing Phases & Role of the Oracle Optimizer
- Identifying Bad SQL, Real Time SQL Monitoring (a 11.1 feature new lesson in NF L-15) & TOP SQL Reports
- What Is an Execution Plan? Methods for Viewing Execution Plans & Uses of Execution Plans
- DBMS_XPLAN Package: Overview & EXPLAIN PLAN Command
- Reading an Execution Plan, Using the V$SQL_PLAN View & Querying the AWR
- SQL*Plus AUTOTRACE & SQL Trace Facility
- Generate an Optimizer Trace
Influencing the Optimizer:
- Functions of the Query Optimizer, Selectivity, Cardinality and Cost & Changing Optimizer Behavior
- Using Hints, Optimizer Statistics & Extended Statistics
- Controlling the Behavior of the Optimizer with Parameters
- Enabling Query Optimizer Features & Influencing the Optimizer Approach
- Optimizing SQL Statements, Access Paths & Choosing an Access Path
- Join & Sort Operations
- How the Query Optimizer Chooses Execution Plans for Joins
- Reducing the Cost
- Using SQL Performance Analyzer
- Real Application Testing: Overview & Use Cases
- SQL Performance Analyzer: Process & Capturing the SQL Workload
- Creating a SQL Performance Analyzer Task & SPA (NF Lesson 9) DBMS_SQLTUNE.CREATE_TUNING_TASK
- Optimizer Upgrade Simulation & SQL Performance Analyzer Task Page
- Comparison Report & Comparison Report SQL Detail
- Tuning Regressing Statements & Preventing Regressions
- Parameter Change Analysis & Guided Workflow Analysis
- SQL Performance Analyzer: PL/SQL Example & Data Dictionary Views
SQL Performance Management:
- Maintaining SQL Performance and Optimizer Statistics & Automated Maintenance Tasks
- Statistic Gathering Options & Setting Statistic Preferences
- Restore Statistics
- Deferred Statistics Publishing: Overview & Example
- Automatic SQL Tuning: Overview
- SQL Tuning Advisor: Overview
- Using the SQL Access Advisor
- SQL Plan Management: Overview
Using Database Replay:
- The Big Picture & System Architecture
- Capture & Replay Considerations
- Replay Options & Analysis
- Database Replay Workflow in Enterprise Manager
- Packages and Procedures
- Data Dictionary Views: Database Replay
- Database Replay: PL/SQL Example
- Calibrating Replay Clients
Tuning the Shared Pool:
- Shared Pool Architecture & Operation
- The Library Cache & Latch and Mutex
- Diagnostic Tools for Tuning the Shared Pool
- Avoiding Hard & Soft Parses
- Sizing the Shared Pool & Avoiding Fragmentation
- Data Dictionary Cache & SQL Query Result Cache
- UGA and Oracle Shared Server
- Large Pool & Tuning the Large Pool
Tuning the Buffer Cache:
- Oracle Database Architecture: Buffer Cache
- Database Buffers
- Buffer Hash Table for Lookups
- Working Sets
- Buffer Cache Tuning Goals and Techniques
- Buffer Cache Performance Symptoms & Solutions
- Automatically Tuned Multiblock Reads
- Flushing the Buffer Cache (for Testing Only)
Tuning PGA and Temporary Space:
- SQL Memory Usage & Performance Impact
- SQL Memory Manager
- Configuring Automatic PGA Memory & Setting PGA_AGGREGATE_TARGET Initially
- Monitoring & Tuning SQL Memory Usage
- PGA Target Advice Statistics & Histograms
- Automatic PGA and Enterprise Manager & Automatic PGA and AWR Reports
- Temporary Tablespace Management: Overview & Monitoring Temporary Tablespace
- Temporary Tablespace Shrink & Tablespace Option for Creating Temporary Table
Automatic Memory Management:
- Oracle Database Architecture, Dynamic SGA & Memory Advisories
- Granule & Manually Adding Granules to Components
- Increasing the Size of an SGA Component, SGA Sizing Parameters & Manually Resizing Dynamic SGA Parameters
- Automatic Shared Memory Management & Memory Broker Architecture
- Behavior of Auto-Tuned & Manually TunedSGA Parameters
- Using the V$PARAMETER View & Resizing SGA_TARGET
- Disabling, Configuring & Monitoring Automatic Shared Memory Management (ASMM)
- Automatic Memory Management
Tuning Segment Space Usage:
- Space and Extent Management & Locally Managed Extents
- How Table Data Is Stored & Anatomy of a Database Block
- Minimize Block Visits
- The DB_BLOCK_SIZE Parameter
- Small & Large Block Size: Considerations
- Block Allocation, Free Lists & Block Space Management with Free Lists
- Automatic Segment Space Management
- Migration and Chaining, Shrinking Segments & Table Compression: Overview
- I/O Architecture, File System Characteristics, I/O Modes & Direct I/O
- Bandwidth Versus Size & Important I/O Metrics for Oracle Databases
- I/O Calibration and Enterprise Manager, I/O Calibration and the PL/SQL Interface & I/O Statistics and Enterprise Manager
- Stripe and Mirror Everything
- Using RAID
- I/O Diagnostics
- Database I/O Tuning
- What Is Automatic Storage Management?
Top 20 Reasons to Choose APTRON for Oracle Performance Tunning Training in Noida
- Oracle Performance Tunning training in noida is designed according to current IT market.
- Offer the best Oracle Performance Tunning training and placement in noida with well defined training modules and course sessions.
- Facilitate regular, weekend and customized Oracle Performance Tunning training in noida..
- One of the biggest team of certified expert trainers with 5 to 15 years of real industry experience.
- Mentors of Oracle Performance Tunning training in noida helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
- Smart labs with real latest equipments.
- 24x7 lab facilities. Students are free to access the labs for unlimited number of hours as per their own preferred timings.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, digital pads.
- Silent and discussion zone areas in labs to enhance self study and group discussions.
- Free of cost personality development sessions including spoken english, group discussions, mock interviews, presentation skills.
- Free of cost seminars for personality development & personal presentation.
- Varity of Study Material: Books, PDF's, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
- Hostel facilities available at Rs.4,500/- per month for Oracle Performance Tunning training in noida.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
- Globally recognized course completion certificate.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical's (Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
APTRON Trainer's Profile for Oracle Performance Tunning Training in Noida
APTRON'S Oracle Performance Tunning Trainers are:
- Are truly expert and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Have received awards and recognition from our partners and various recognized IT Organizations.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as HCL Technologies, Birlasoft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies etc.
- Are certified Professionals with 7+ years of experience.
- Are Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
Placement Assistance after Oracle Performance Tunning Training in Noida
APTRON'S Placement Assistance
- APTRON is the leader in offering placement to the students, as it has a dedicated placement wing which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- APTRON helps the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
- APTRON conducts Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face challenging interview situation with ease.
- APTRON has prepared its students to get placed in top IT FIRMS like HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture and many more.